COVID-19 Does Not Exist! (And the CDC Admits this Fact)

The CDC clearly states the coronavirus does not exist on page 39 of a CDC document titled,  “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.”  Under the heading, PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS, the document reads, “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Read more about this document on John Rappoport’s website by clicking here!

Note the date associated with the document: 07/13/2020

What this means in plain language is that the PCR tests have been designed to trigger false-positive lab results based on a genetic signature that is not the COVID-19 virus. This is what I have been writing about for months. Here is the proof, and it has been written and revealed by the CDC.

Every health regulatory agency in the world and every sovereign government that has locked-down its citizens and helped promote the medical fraud known as the world pandemic should be held liable for crimes against humanity.

People worldwide should demand an immediate end to all lockdowns and a return to normal life!

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

OVER $1,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

11 thoughts on “COVID-19 Does Not Exist! (And the CDC Admits this Fact)

1. tim October 9, 2020 / 1:17 pm

1000’s around the world standing up against “them,” to no avail.
    Mountains of scientific data showing covid19 is a hoax, does not matter.
    More proof that the virus does not exist, and yet, nothing from MSM,
    and if it’s not on MSM being programmed into the sheeple, did it even really happen ?

2. sandy edwards October 9, 2020 / 4:33 pm

Thanks Tim for the link. You’re right we are waiting for something to make a difference. I pray things will sway our way but it looks like they are making it difficult. When all the major news is controlled by them it’s difficult to get the word out to the people that need it most. The people that already know what’s going on are the ones checking out everything online.

• tim October 9, 2020 / 6:23 pm

• shian October 10, 2020 / 10:32 am

When True Love is abandoned – nothing will remain.
      And true love was abandoned by the masses a long time ago.
      Love is the only True answer for monstrous crimes. The True Love that was abandoned by the masses.
      Therefore they are blinded by their selfishness.
      Only their selfishness will teach them the meaning of True Love, through the fire, sorrow and death.

• sandy edwards October 10, 2020 / 5:15 pm

Shian, Thanks for the poetry. Makes a great song for me. Makes me kind of worried and hope you are doing well. We are all trying to get thru this if that is possible. I have the same feelings you speak about but try to put them away to keep from crying. But, then again crying sometimes feels good now.

• shian October 11, 2020 / 4:44 am

Thank you Sandy.
      I live in Israel.
      My dad, a Russian combat officer during WWII, Underground, 25+ years in uniform or undercover, came to this place, Israel, when it was a desert land. After losing everything in Europe – He started a new life here.
      Last time I talked to him, about 37 years ago, I was young, he told me with tears in his eyes:
      “Son, I’m so sorry, you’ve born in worse times then I did” – I said: “What are you talking about dad – what can be worse then WWII???” – but he didn’t answer.
      It’s obvious now – more then ever.
      The “Israeli” government cheated all of us. They are constantly lying to the public. Everybody around me are wearing masks. And I tell you Sandy: before they locked the Jews in ghettos, before they loaded them on trains to FEMA extermination camps, they forced them to wear a “yellow patch”.
      “The Society of Jesus” ( https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesuits.htm ) was the shadow government then – and it is the shadow government now. The pattern is the same: yellow patch then, masks now.
      I’m realistic. The masses are blind now as they were then. In 1939. Even more.
      Thank You and thank to Dr. John Reizer.

3. Louise October 16, 2020 / 3:20 am

Does anyone know if there is a similar paper published by Public Health England?

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2020 / 6:48 am

Not to my knowledge, Louise. Perhaps readers here can help us out. I believe another whistleblower at the CDC was trying to get this information out there to the general public.