Dr. John Reizer on the TS Radio Network… A COVID Vaccine? (10-1-20)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!

PSYOP WATCH!!!

While I was on the radio last evening, the POTUS and FLOTUS tested false-positive for the COVID-19 fake virus. This might be another huge psyop developing in front of our eyes.

The general public must not be embracing the official narrative seriously enough. The POTUS and FLOTUS testing false-positive, at this stage of the game, suggests another psyop could be in play.

Notice the timing of this event and the false-positive case numbers being reported in the NFL. This could be another attempt to lockdown everything. It’s something to pay close attention to and monitor. We will have to wait and see what happens. –Dr. Reizer

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — CLICK HERE!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

6 thoughts on “Dr. John Reizer on the TS Radio Network… A COVID Vaccine? (10-1-20)

1. Michelle October 2, 2020 / 2:15 pm

Terrific show, Dr. Reizer. I wish they’d let you speak on the mainstream news programs. You explain everything so well. Congratulations on your movie!

Michelle

• NoFakeNews October 2, 2020 / 5:04 pm

Thank you, Michelle. I don’t think the people running the mainstream news companies would want me speaking about the pandemic. 😀

2. sandy edwards October 2, 2020 / 4:47 pm

I have to agree with Michelle. You are great coming across on the news. If you could get on mainstream media we could possibly make the change we need.

• NoFakeNews October 2, 2020 / 5:08 pm

Thanks, Sandy! I appreciate the compliment. But we both know that I will never be invited to address the public on a mainstream media platform. 🙂

• sandy edwards October 2, 2020 / 6:21 pm

Dr. Reizer, I am sitting here listening to what is going on with President Trump and the media acting like this is the end of the world. I don’t know what we should do at this point because I honestly don’t think Trump has a damn thing other than the illuminati giving him orders. Also this is on a totally different topic about John Legen and Christy Teigen. She has anounced the loss of her baby. I saw her on The Ellen Show and she is illiminati. How do we know what really happened to the baby and if she was carrying it at all at her age. Just thinking about things.

3. tim October 3, 2020 / 2:45 pm

POTUS knows the VIRUS IS FAKE ! POTUS knows the TESTS ARE FAKE ! POTUS knows his covid positive test IS FAKE ! This gives him more amumition to tell the truth, that THIS PLANDEMIC IS FAKE, so as to show the world that him and his wife are not actually sick and that THIS IS A FAKE PLANDEMIC !
    But he’s just like all enforcers around the world, and will do what he is told to do, because that’s his job.