My Name is John Reizer, and I am an Anti-Vaxxer!

Dr. John Reizer (Anti-Vaxxer)

My name is John Reizer, and I am an anti-vaxxer and have been one for a while. I have previously enrolled in several twelve-step programs over the years designed to rehabilitate people that suffer from the same labeled condition.

The programs just didn’t work for me. I always fell off the wagon and relapsed into the same state. I didn’t become an anti-vaxxer by accident. I spent countless hours reading research and studying the harmful effects vaccines cause in fellow human beings. Once I saw the terrible physiological problems these products caused, I could not unsee them.

Long ago, when I was a child, I used to believe in officialdom. I was like a lot of other people in society who were officially dumb. I believed the lies and misinformation of drug corporations that were transmitted over mainstream media products that are bought and controlled by the same entities.

I am proud to be an anti-vaxxer because vaccines irreparably harm and kill millions upon millions of people every year. If you know the truth about something that is hurting fellow human beings and you don’t tell the world what you know, what kind of a person are you?

Anti-vaxxer terminology is a creation of the pharmaceutical industry that has been used to identify and discredit any persons or groups that are in opposition to the current vaccine paradigm.

Anti-vaxxers are people who refuse to vaccinate themselves or their children because they believe the medications (poisons) are more dangerous than the benefits they allegedly offer.

If you are not an anti-vaxxer, it means you are a pro-vaxxer or have a neutral stance on the subject. If you are neutral, you’ll more than likely follow the rest of the herd and receive vaccines.

People who are pro-vaxxers are followers of the churches of medicine and officialdom. They are officially dumb and like to stand up on soapboxes and point fingers at others who are not officially dumb and who have performed their due diligence and researched the facts.

I will let you in on some other secrets: I am anti-murder, anti-torture, anti-pedophilia, anti-human trafficking, and anti-war.

Anti-vaxxers are not crazy, paranoid conspiracy theorists. Anti-vaxxers are caring, loving human beings who are tired of watching the members of society become permanently injured or killed from dangerous medicines that are thousands of times more dangerous than the contagious diseases they allegedly offer protection against.

Why do so many of us in the know allow people who are officially dumb to publicly shame us about something that we know damn well is hurting many citizens in society?

Can you imagine a large group of individuals on the mainstream media shaming others about being anti-pedophilia or anti-child abuse?

What’s the difference between being against vaccines that are harming and killing innocent young lives and being against predators that are harming innocent children? There’s no difference at all.

_______________________________________

STOP THE COVID-19  HOAX INSANITY: DOWNLOAD A COPY OF DR. REIZER’S PLANDEMIC NOVELLA ON AMAZON.COM. TELL OTHERS AND SHARE THE INFORMATION BROADLY!

GET BOOK HERE FOR $ 0.99

10 thoughts on “My Name is John Reizer, and I am an Anti-Vaxxer!

1. tim September 10, 2020 / 11:53 am

We won probably the biggest case in court against the Medical Industrial Complex and the US Government pertaining to a “Safe and Effective Vaccine,” because “they” COULD NOT SHOW PROOF THAT THEY HAVE ONE SAFE VACCINE !!! NOT ONE !!! ,

( https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2020/05/u-s-govt-loses-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit-2656870.html)
    ( https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/it-is-not-possible-to-have-a-safe-vaccine-international-medical-council-on-vaccination )
    ( https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/new-dna-vaccines )

And yet they are still pushing the vaccine agenda like it’s just another day at the park !

( https://davidicke.com/2020/05/15/april-2020-rockefeller-foundation-paper-urges-testing-tracing-entire-us-population/ )
    ( https://www.awakeningchannel.com/post/gates-population-reduction-eugenics-control-relocation )

• NoFakeNews September 10, 2020 / 12:09 pm

No matter what information comes out against vaccines or other idiotic medical practices, business goes on as usual. The industry is controlled by corporate structures that are untouchable.

2. tim September 10, 2020 / 2:33 pm

Agreed, greed will always be there. But, and it’s a big but,,, if enough people stop buying fuel propelled vechicles and only bought electric cars, then they would have to produce electric cars. We need parents world wide, to step up and say no to vaccines ! Then they will no longer produce them. If only the people knew how much power they really have, when it comes to numbers and the mighty dollar bill.

3. NoFakeNews September 10, 2020 / 2:42 pm

Agreed! If people got together and flexed their power, we would not be in the situation we currently find ourselves.

• tim September 10, 2020 / 3:14 pm

Exactly. I’m so quick to point the finger at someone else, saying it’s their fault, when in fact, it is our own fault, for the way it is, and for whatever befalls us. We have no one else to blame but ourselves.

4. Van September 10, 2020 / 7:13 pm

Dr. Reizer, I have been an anti-vaxxer all of my adult life. None of my four children were ever vaccinated. I read that in Japan, the infant death rate became so alarming after infants were vaccinated, that doctors all across Japan eventually stopped injecting infants with vaccines and the infant death rate plunged to the bottom, proving that vaccines were killing infants.

Vaccines are anti-human and for $profit at the expense of humanity. God did not vaccinate Adam and Eve. We live in a world that is largely driven by the quest for $profit and the “experts” are liars. The real truth is very visible in the lives of the vaccine injured, and there are millions of them.

Van

• NoFakeNews September 10, 2020 / 7:28 pm

I absolutely agree, Van. Thanks for sharing your story.

5. SeeBee September 10, 2020 / 9:50 pm

I am a pro-vaxxer. I believe any person who is still buying into this complete and total hoax. not only deserves to be vaccinated, but should be first in line. That is my stance. I no longer refer to myself as anti vax and I actually am encouraging people who are low minded and buy into the MIC (Medical Insanity Cabal), hurry up and sign up as soon as possible.

• NoFakeNews September 10, 2020 / 10:19 pm

The people who are blindly following the fakery taking place had better wake up real soon because time is running out fast.