Organized Medicine: They Have Been Creating Fake Diseases Forever

By Dr. John Reizer

Covid-19 is not the first, nor will it be the last fake disease created by organized medicine. The controlling powers have been using the medical profession as a means to weaken and poison the members of society for as long as the business has been hijacked by big pharma corporations.

Because the people running the Earth show are made up of psychopaths and eugenicists, anything that they get their hands on will become soured and used for malicious purposes.

In the case of organized medicine, something that started out with great intentions was transformed into a systematic tool to keep the herd sick and dying so that the masses could not fight back against the one percent that rules the planet.

Many diseases were invented and claimed as intellectual properties by the medical profession to poison people with toxic vaccines.

Perhaps, the granddaddy of all the fake diseases is Polio, which is often showcased as the number one malady that was successfully eradicated by a vaccine.

Polio is not even a real virus. It is a fake disease that covered the fact that massive amounts of people were becoming paralyzed in the early 1900s by industrial pesticides and poisons.

As usual, the petrochemical corporations needed a smart way to distance themselves from any potential liability stemming from the products they were creating that were, for all intents and purposes, poisoning the entire world. Enter Polio, a fake virus, intentionally fabricated to take the blame for the industrial toxins doing all the damage.

A reader of this website sent me a great resource page that nicely lists many of the lies associated with Polio. I have included the information in the link below:

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ARTICLE!

11 thoughts on “Organized Medicine: They Have Been Creating Fake Diseases Forever

1. sandy edwards August 17, 2020 / 3:00 pm

I never heard anything about this before and don’t know why I’m so surprised. Think of all the people that were damaged or died for GREED. I think maybe everything boils down to greed. Very sad.

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2020 / 3:11 pm

The powers that be bluff and lie about everything! Thanks for sharing the article with me. 🙂

2. sandy edwards August 17, 2020 / 3:27 pm

The more you uncover the better off we will all come out of this thing. I hope. We need you to keep going with this or I know I do.

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2020 / 3:36 pm

Sandy,
      I don’t think I could stop writing about all of this even if I wanted to do that. It’s been in my DNA to shine a light on this stuff since I was very young.

I don’t even recognize my life anymore because of everything happening. I wish that people could wake up and understand what is going on.

Thanks for your support.

3. sandy edwards August 17, 2020 / 5:07 pm

You are very welcome. I have just noticed the Joe Biden Campaign ad where he is saying that he will have Nationwide Mandatory Masking. Another Pedo imho. I have no intention of voting for any of those idiots. I want to vote for getting rid of all of them up there on both sides instead of a new President to continue on with this BS.

• NoFakeNews August 17, 2020 / 5:21 pm

I agree, Sandy. How can I vote for a candidate, regardless of party affiliation, if he or she is on board with the fake pandemic scenario?

If someone is running for public office on any level, and still supports the idea the pandemic is real, despite the massive amount of evidence that says otherwise, I can not vote for the candidate.

4. tim August 17, 2020 / 5:12 pm

Finally, some good news, if this is for real.

start:
    Trump Issues Sealed Indictment on Dr. Anthony Fauci —
    Breakinghttps://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2020/08/trump-issues-sealed-indictment-on-dr-anthony-fauci-breaking-2649063.html
    The United States Justice Department, on behalf of President Donald J. Trump, has finalized a sealed indictment naming Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the coronavirus taskforce, a traitor to America, according to a Washington sources familiar with the issue….

The indictment, which currently sits on the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, charges Fauci with numerous high crimes and misdemeanors, many of which could see Fauci stripped of his medical license and deported to GITMO for the rest of his natural life. Those charges reportedly include treason, conspiring with the enemy, and fraud. Article 2 of Section 4 of the United States Constitution states: “The president, vice president and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
    end

This guy might go to GITMO ? Trying to murder most of the human race with vaccines, etc ? Now that’s Karma !

5. tim August 18, 2020 / 11:32 am

I just wanted to say that I appreciate this site that is ad free. I have stopped going to so many sites because there are so many ads, it’s difficult to “see” the story. There’s to many ads in the way. This world has gone ads on steriods, times a million. It’s going ad crazy, and you can’t get away from it. Every web page, every site, tons and tons of needless ads for a bunch of crap that I would never buy. All crap. Thanks Doctor, for this site. 🙂

6. tim August 18, 2020 / 11:46 am

Moronic to the 100th power !!!
    start:
    Trainee Medics To Be Taught That Watching Out For Patients Turning Blue Is ‘Racist’
    end:
    No need for a comment, this says it all. But I can’t help myself so here goes. The bio-engeneering of the atmosphere (barium, aluminum, strontium, lead, etc, etc,) GMO, vaccines, big pharms drugs, common core education system, over 18,000 chemical food additives, fake media, medical and military industrial complexes, human experimentation, hybridization , and so on has caused so much brain damage to the human race, that they will believe if a person is dying, and turning blue, you would be racist to point this out, unobstruct the air way, and save the persons life ???
    They are training the MEDICS to think this way ? What are they telling our children in school to believe ? It’s has to be brain / genome / DNA damage .

7. Wanda Hutchinson August 18, 2020 / 6:47 pm

Dr. Reizer,

I have commented lately at least 3 times on articles you have written but when I try to confirm my comment – it does not allow me to.

Don’t know if it is just something I am doing wrong or a problem with the program but I wanted you to know in case it was something

other readers were experiencing as well.

Thanks and take care,

Wanda Hutchinson

Olde World Cast Stone

4280-B Wayside Court

Lilburn, GA 30047

Phone: 770-921-9788

Fax: 770-921-9910

Email: wanda@oldeworldcaststone.com

Catalog: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pdmyk5q3lzso2bk/AACzDXjbVzub6bZvJ0uZBz8Ka

“The Southeast’s Only Steam Vapor Cured Cast Stone”

• NoFakeNews August 18, 2020 / 6:53 pm

Sorry, Wanda, for the technical problems. I have received this comment. It must be something to do with the WordPress platform.

Send me the comments again if you would like and I will make sure they are posted.