1975: The Year That Changed My Life

By Dr. John Reizer

I believe there are defining moments in every person’s life. For me, those defining moments occurred in the year 1975.

There’s a synchronicity to a life where different ingredients are borne into existence and remain hidden from you until such time that they magically appear out of nowhere and drastically alter your life.

In 1966, my mother took me to a pediatric wellness checkup. The doctor gave me a vaccine, and I vividly recall it hurt and burned my left arm terribly. The pain was so bad, I remember crying the entire car ride home. I was only three at the time.

From that day forward, I remember developing many nervous tics in my shoulders, neck, and jaw. The spasms would remain with me for the remainder of my life.

I did not know so at the time, but I had been the victim of a childhood vaccine injury.

The tics would become more noticeable to my parents and friends as I progressed through childhood. I always knew that they were tied to that shot I received.

I was better than an average athlete, and the nervous twitches often precluded me from performing at my best when playing sports.

The problem became so bad, it became difficult for me to finish schoolwork and other activities on time.

I had developed Tourette Syndrome, and it made me self conscious and afraid when I became surrounded by large groups of people. I was also terrified of having to speak in public or play baseball in front of a crowd of spectators. I was cognizant of the nervous tics, and they distracted me while performing in school or on the ball field.

In 1975 I was a member of a little league baseball team that won a world championship in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The summer of that year changed my life forever.

The game was nationally televised, and many millions of people watched the event. There were also many thousands of people who attended the game.

Here’s the funny thing about life, the little league baseball experience helped me to overcome the fear I had developed of speaking or playing sports in front of large crowds. After playing baseball in front of thousands of people, and the game being televised nationally on ABC television, every other game or event I participated in was a smaller venue.

In 1975, I came out of my shell. I also would go on to become a proficient speaker and writer because of that season of baseball. I authored a book at age 15 about the baseball experience.

As the years passed, I have been able to drastically reduce the nervous tics I once had. They minimally affect me in the present day. A lot of that has had to do with my understanding of health and being able to mentally restructure the way I think.

The other thing that makes me believe our lives are tied to a synchronous system is that one of the four teams playing in the championship tournament back in 1975 was from Davenport, Iowa. Davenport is the birthplace of chiropractic. That profession would later become a significant part of my life.

I knew early in my life that I was supposed to teach people about the dangers of organized medicine and that vaccines were a threat to human life.

Every step and stage of my life has helped me learn and understand the importance of the situation currently unfolding. I was born to teach people about fraudulent medical activities being unleashed on society. I am positive there are others out there, like me, doing the same.

6 thoughts on “1975: The Year That Changed My Life

1. SeeBee July 12, 2020 / 7:56 am

What a wonderful and absolutely uplifting life story! Thank you for sharing this and your time and knowledge. I am blessed to live in a world with individuals like you.

2. NoFakeNews July 12, 2020 / 9:26 am

Thank you, SEEBEE, for the kind words. 🙂

3. tim July 12, 2020 / 12:14 pm

I second SeeBee’s words Doctor. What an amazing story. Thanks so much for sharing. My step son developed the “ticks” your talking about, but thanks heaven, grew out of it.

We all have a story, don’t we ? I, of course am a victim, as a child, of the system , being subjected to many vaccines, shots, etc, before and after joining the Navy. I have spent the past 40 years healing myself and my family with “natural cures for …” Just fill in the “blank.” Natural cure for vaccine damage … Natural cure for nervous ticks …. Natural cure for cancer… Natural cure for diabetes … etc.

I was a Corpsman so not only was I a victim, (unknowingly at the time) but also subjected many to the mandated quote of injections, the military demands of it’s soldiers (experimental subjects) meds, shots, vaccines , etc. For instance, to be able to go on a West Pac ( to the Philippines, etc) one had to be given a series of shots, sometimes as many as 5-8 injections at once.

We would line them up, and vaccinate 1000’s at a time. (I was on a air craft carrier which houses up to 5,000 personnel) I used a “gun” which gave injections under “pressure,” so if one tightened their muscle at the exact time of injection, it would cut the muscle, and bleed.

Over the years, I’ve noticed many side effects from the many shots I’ve received.

My skin is sensitive to the touch, sometimes like pins and needles. Inside, my body hurts in unknown places for unknown reasons. Then it goes away and others places hurt. Weird.

I’ve gotten used to it and it’s just part of life, the whole, if it does not kill you it makes you stronger, thing. Both my brother and I have heart and breathing issues. Probably from the vaccines, etc.

He was in the Marines so received the “experimentation the military does to it’s soldiers, vaccines, etc” Using the military as guinea pigs. Does that sound right to you ? Those willing to give their lives for this country, the government experiments on them, with their experimental vaccines, military experimental weapons, etc. ?

You would think a government would think more highly of those who are keeping the powers to be from overtaking the USA ? I guess not. They have been doing it for years, still doing it today, and no one says a word.

Was reading today and saw this. I know it’s “religious,” but for those of you who have different belief system from God, there’s an important message here to be seen anyway, if you will look for it.

The Earth Defiled

Christ said to His disciples that these signs should follow them that believe: “In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover,”
    and also, in connection with this, read 1st Corinthians, 12th chapter.

By the foregoing testimonies we may look at the Christian world and see the apostasy there has been from the apostolic platform; and who can look at this and not exclaim, in the language of Isaiah, “The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinances, and broken the everlasting covenant?”

The plan fact is this, the power of God begins to fall upon the nations, and the light of the latter-day glory begins to break forth through the dark atmosphere of sectarian wickedness, and their iniquity rolls up into view, and the nations of the Gentiles are like the waves of the sea, casting up mire and dirt, or all in commotion, and they are hastily preparing to act the part allotted them, when the Lord rebukes the nations, when He shall rule them with a rod of iron, and break them in paces like a potter’s vessel.

The Lord declared to His servants, some eighteen months since, that He was then withdrawing His Spirit from the earth; and we can see that such is the fact, for not only the churches are dwindling away, but there are no conversions, or but very few: and this is not all,

the governments of the earth are thrown into confusion and division; and Destruction, to the eye of the spiritual beholder, seems to be written by the finger of an invisible hand, in large capitals, upon almost every thing we behold.

Teaching of the Prophet Joseph Smith p: 15-16
    Joseph Smith Jr.

There is “an invisible hand,” bringing confusion and division; and Destruction … in large capitals …almost every thing we behold. ” We can see this happening today.

By the signs of the times, we may know, that the end is near, and now, is the time to prepare . The signs are all around us.

Those who have eyes, let them see. Those who with ears, let them hear. Those who have mouths, let them speak, only the truth.

• NoFakeNews July 12, 2020 / 6:23 pm

Thanks, Tim! 🙂

4. Wanda July 13, 2020 / 1:59 pm

Dr. Reizer, that is exactly what happened to my dear daughter as well. You explained it so perfectly and that is why I will not trust everything the medical/pharmaceutical industry is pushing so hard on people. I have always blamed the vaccines and everyone acted like I was crazy but I knew what had happened to my precious girl.

• NoFakeNews July 13, 2020 / 3:10 pm

Hi Wanda,

I am sorry you had to experience a similar thing. But now we know better than to trust big pharma and together we can expose their lies that are spread through television commercials and through psyops designed to look like world pandemics.