Covid-19: Don’t be Afraid to Speak the Truth!

By Dr. John Reizer

Dear Readers of NoFakeNews,

Many of you don’t know me personally. You have little to no understanding of my feelings regarding what others think about my world views. Long ago, I stopped worrying about what other people thought about my views on many subjects. I could not care less if people believe that I am a loon because I am the only person in a room of two hundred not wearing a face mask. It is a liberating feeling when you are finally able to get out from under that paralyzing fear of worrying about what others think of you.

If you know in your heart that something is wrong with a particular situation and standby, not making an effort to change the injustice because of fear of what others will say, you have an enormous problem.

Years ago, I used to fear public speaking because I was worried about what the audience would think about me in the back of my mind. It was a horrible and terrifying experience every time I had to speak to a group of people.

In college, I got over that phobia pretty fast. My training as a chiropractor prepared me well to think differently and not worry about what others might think of me living outside the parameters of conventional thinking.

I have spoken to large groups of people and lectured in front of high school, undergraduate, and graduate students. I have spoken in front of professional doctors and people who are highly educated. It does not bother me any longer to talk to large audiences made up of many backgrounds and levels of education, because I know my subject matter as well or better than most.

I am writing to the readers of NoFakeNews to ask for your help. I need you to do a better job of informing others about what is happening concerning Covid-19. If you know that this pandemic is not caused by a real virus, you need to do a better job of sharing the information with others unaware of the truth.

I ask you to come out of your comfort zone and stop worrying about what people will think of you if you go against the grain of conventionally. It’s now or never; we need more people in the world to understand the truth about Covid-19 and all the propaganda that is tethered to that subject.

Let go of your fear of what others will think, take off your face mask, and encourage others to become more educated about the real facts associated with this false flag.

Yours in health,

8 thoughts on “Covid-19: Don’t be Afraid to Speak the Truth!

1. Roy July 1, 2020 / 4:07 pm

No need to wear a face mask because they don’t protect you or anyone else from a fake coronavirus. I tell people all over that COVID is a bunch of propaganda and not a real virus.

• NoFakeNews July 1, 2020 / 7:07 pm

Thanks, Roy for not being afraid to tell others the truth. 🙂

2. Hillary July 1, 2020 / 6:45 pm

I agree Dr Reizer,

All we must do is put forward a point of view then carry on with courage.

We can demonstrate that it is vital that we go beyond the dumbing purpose of MSM and reclaim our right to question the status quo.

Others will scratch their heads, make faces and perform like fools for a while then secretly check it out for themselves.

If our societies (cultures) are built on an accumulation of common beliefs, then gradually our cultures will shift with enough input from one individual, two individuals, then among groups of individuals until the culture shifts to an altered paradigm.

Since the spread of information via alternative social media, I am confident that history will come forward with a new paradigm that puts to rest old outmoded ideas and historically antiquated dogma.

• NoFakeNews July 1, 2020 / 7:05 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Hillary. 🙂

3. tim July 1, 2020 / 8:48 pm

You can believe me Doctor, , I speak out whenever I can, without starting a riot. I’ve run into some anti anti-maskers. hehe 🙂 They make me laugh. Especially after I tell them that the box their mask came in says it cannot protect them from the virus, so why are they wearing it ?

I ask them , don’t you think the virus can get into that mask, and around that mask if it wants to ?
    You should see their face because they know what I’m saying it true and have probably wondered why are they wearing that darn thing anyway ?

And I ran into another one, hate from their eyes, saying they wear it so they won’t get others sick. I said then you are one of billions of people on this earth who has been programed, hypotized and brainwashed by your television. They have been programing the people for decades. This is all one big con to shut down the world over a cold virus and you are completely clueless. Just go back home and continue with your progamning.

I received a middle finger for my comment. I laughed and said I sure am glad I’m smart enought to know I cannot control what people think, say, do, or feel, but your not. Your not smart enough to know that you cannot control what people think, say, do, or feel. That’s why you have so much hate in your eyes, because you cannot control others. Oh, you should see the hate in their eyes.

They think I am being selfish for not wearing a mask so I won’t get others sick. They can’t see that they are giving away their freedom and liberties for safety and do not deserve either one.

Most of the stores I go into have no problem with me not wearing a mask for medical reasons.
    If they do have a problem and will not let me shop without a mask, then I don’t shop there.

This isn’t brain surgery.

If you go to the post office, and they insist you wear a mask, even with a medical exempt, go to a postal annex instead, who needs the business and will not insist you wear a mask when you have a medical exempt.

Only give your money to business who will exempt you for medical reasons. Those business have a heart, and the have empathy and know that this is not a black and white situation and there has to be some give, or lee-way on both sides . Those are the business you want to give your money to.

If everyone did that Doctor, this whole scamdemic would be over in a couple of months, But don’t hold your breath . They did a really good job brainwashing the sheeple. And they will keep doing what they have been programed to do. Of that I have no doubt.

• NoFakeNews July 1, 2020 / 9:26 pm

Great comments and points, Tim! Keep up the good work. 🙂

4. kalus July 2, 2020 / 10:39 am

Thank you for the info Dr Reizer.. Your reader must know how they take incremental control in phases. They cannot do it all at the same time then people will see what they do and say no.
    They start with Covid to make you accept your condition of surrender.
    The first phase they kill off the old people in nursing homes and falsify cause of death to say it was Covid or anything they want you to believe.
    The people will not recognize what will happen until the final phase like the final solution of Adolf Hitler.
    They kill elderly what can stop them to kill the Jews and Christians.
    They shut down the churches they do not want you to be united and praying to God for help. They think they are god and you are peasants and want you to worship them and to beg for help from them. In the initial phase the corporations are going to be leading the order so people cannot see who is ruling them behind the scenes is small group of criminal mafia. Later phases they will take control 1 king for each region of the world – 7 heads and 10 horns of revelation. They will do to you Americans like Stalin murdered millions.

5. anonymous July 3, 2020 / 10:04 am

The NWO is placing multinational corporations under a big umbrella and bringing all the people in under the corporations so that they work for corporations and the corporations will control there lives. Its feudalism. The corporation is the plantation and the workers are the serfs.

Medical/Pharmacuetical corporations will decide if persons may live or die thats how much power they have now.

Take for example, the Federal Stimulus funds which were supposed to help small business instead went to corporations. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bancorp “rigged the loan process to benefit their bottom line, 1000’s of small businesses, 90% of applicants got nothing of the $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act.

Our system is not capitalism any longer it is corporatism. Corporations have the monopoly and need to be broken up.