We are living in what seems like a parade of viruses making their way down a street past a judge’s booth. The judge’s booth in this analogy is the CDC and other health regulatory agencies throughout the world.
Things to Consider:
1. The monkeypox virus is allegedly transmitted from person to person through close personal contact when the lesions are visible and oozing.
2. After two weeks, the lesions dry up, fall off, and that’s the extent of the damage. The disease allegedly had a reported fatality rate of 3 percent many years ago. How immunocompromised does a person have to be to die from monkeypox infections?
3. The monkeypox virus is confirmed in humans by a PCR test. The controlling powers keep using the same formulas over and over again.
4. Allegedly, this is more of a sexually transmitted disease than an airborne one.
5. The vaccine in the United States that is FDA approved to protect people against monkey pox is called JYNNEOS.
6. If a person is injured after taking an FDA-approved vaccine, he or she must try to collect damages in a special vaccine court. The maximum amount awarded in this venue is $250,000. Most people receive no monetary compensation whatsoever.
7. All vaccines are dangerous drugs that can lead to deadly outcomes for the recipients.
Why Trust Big Pharma?
We are amid a global vaccine genocide known as COVID-19. Why would anyone trust big pharma companies, the CDC, the WHO, or any other government agencies handing down directives or information about infectious diseases?
What’s Really Going On?
I believe the monkeypox virus psyop is another attempt to keep the public mindful of the continued threat of genetically modified viruses being released from gain of function research labs. This narrative is ridiculous and predicated on science fiction versus reality.
Keep in mind that the main goal of the infectious disease scammers is to keep the public afraid of germs and more importantly, keep everyone scared of COVID-19 and its variants. The overall objective is to keep administering mRNA vaccines to humans worldwide.
TARGET LIST — A Feature Film Coming in 2023
Inventing a cure for cancer
was their first mistake!
NOW IN POST-PRODUCTION!
Written by MJ Palo and John Reizer
Visit the movie website to learn more:
Please support Target List by making a small donation on GoFundMe!
I am afraid when I hear the word monkey at the moment all I can think about is my autistic son (childhood vaccine-injured).
My son was zealous today breaking down barriers to escape. That includes breaking down three locked doors in the basement to further take down four windows, and also one upstairs. And I caught him sticking his leg out of that one and caught him just in time. And the chase went on for several hours before he finally succeeded in out maneuvering me.
And although I already knew he was gone, the teenage boy across the street was kind enough to come over and tell me he saw him crawling out the basement window and that he hurried down the street. But his informing me of the direction he went in enabled the police to find him quickly. And although I did have to go for another police car ride to help retrieve him, this time the chief cleared a spot for me in the front seat. That was nice of him. I greatly appreciated it!
And this whole adventure started with him consuming some sugary sweet treats he managed to break into.
That was the cause of his monkey infliction today. (However, I believe the monkeypox psyop was created from covid vaccines. So fear not unless you have had a shot.)
Just felt like venting a little again today, John. But tomorrow is a new day. And that goes for all of us!
Sorry, you had to go through all of that today, Lisa. Life is not boring, that’s for sure.
Hang in there! 👍🙂
Thanks John, I should sleep well tonight. And my monkey is also exhausted, so he should sleep well too. 🙂