Before The Target List movie was even an idea, I discussed what I believed at the time was a pretty cool story I had put together in the late spring of 2019. The broadcast was months before the world plandemic was unleashed. But I understood when I was writing The Target List novel that I had to create something to wake up people regarding Big Pharma.

Thanks for listening!

–Dr. Reizer

Presents:

An Andrew Arguello and MJ Palo Film
Allen Grunerud (2019) Recording The Target List for Audible
The WAND Corporate Logo Used in the Movie
On The Target List Movie Set (April 2021)

_________________________________________

Watch The Target List Movie — August 15th!

For Movie Viewing Options visit: www.thetargetlistmovie.com

Please watch and share the movie trailer broadly!

6 thoughts on “The Target List — Novel : The Original Interview on Dr. Reizer’s Podcast (Summer 2019)

1. Lisa August 1, 2021 / 5:45 pm

I will never forget how excited I was after reading The Target List back in November of 2019. I remember telling my friends what a fantastic book I had just read. A fast paced thriller with an important message about the big pharma. I could completely relate because of my vaccine-injured son who was given the cover-up diagnosis of Autism. And I had just published my own book, Subtle Sabotage.

TheTarget List led me to read more of Dr. John Reizer’s books and to nofakenews.

And here I am, and so grateful to be here with you and the team, John! 😀

• NoFakeNews August 1, 2021 / 6:18 pm

And I am so pleased you are one of the co-executive producers of our movie, Lisa!😀

2. Lisa August 1, 2021 / 6:34 pm

Me too, John! 😀

3. tim August 1, 2021 / 9:12 pm

Will this new FAKE VIRUS be a virus called covid21 that they lay the blame on for all the deaths by vaccine, when a bunch of them drop like fly’s in one day, in the months ahead, after they turn on 5G ? Will this will be their excuse to lock down the world permanently ?
    Emergency Alert! British Gov’t Warns COVID Vaccine-Induced Mutations May Kill 2.6 Billion People

• NoFakeNews August 2, 2021 / 3:13 pm