The Fake Virus That Just Won’t Go Away

By Dr. John Reizer

Covid-19 won’t go away! Regardless of how long people self-isolate, self-quarantine, cover their mouths with face masks, adhere to social distancing guidelines, or follow a plethora of other prescriptive remedies, the CDC and other experts have been doling out, the fake pandemic will not disappear.

Covid-19 is a magical virus that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere, infected the entire world, and refuses to leave the people of Earth alone. Meanwhile, the case numbers are spiking all over the United States, and the managerial elites that are supposedly looking out for our best interests are thinking about proposing more draconian measures, like making it mandatory throughout much of the country to wear face masks.

This weekend I visited the states of North Carolina and Tennesee. The brainwashing is alive and well in both jurisdictions, as plenty of people were wearing face masks.

I learned something new on Saturday; businesses have the right to refuse paper money. In several Tennesee stores, there were signs displayed informing customers that cash was not welcome. Business owners are so terrified of the fake coronavirus, they’re afraid to handle paper currency. The only way you could pay for merchandise in these stores was via credit cards. That policy alone tells me where we are collectively headed.

I went to register at a hotel, and the woman working at the registration desk was seated behind a transparent sheet of plastic. She asked me to grab a pen from a container that had been labeled Clean Pens. After I signed some documents, the woman asked me to place the pen I had just contaminated into a second container that was labeled Used Pens. Interesting to note, the two boxes were about six inches apart. In other words, the clean and contaminated pens weren’t observing proper social distancing recommendations as set forth by the CDC.  The world has gone mad!

I wrote several weeks ago that the coronavirus case numbers would be spiking again shortly, and right on cue, that’s exactly what’s happening. If people believe that this fake narrative is leaving anytime soon, think again.

As for sports and entertainment operations resuming, forget about attending such venues for a while. The powers that be are going to keep these attractions shut down for lengthy periods. I know some professional sports leagues think they are going to have a season this year. I don’t believe that this will be the case. Even if leagues start back up, they’ll be shut down shortly after resuming operations. That’s what the controlling powers want. They want the public to see things start-up and get shut down again. It will help to remind everybody that all is not well after all.

But don’t worry, Mr. and Mrs. Joe Public, there are vaccines and tracking systems on the way, and together, they will help to bring back a state of normalcy to society.

11 thoughts on “The Fake Virus That Just Won’t Go Away

1. Van Robison June 21, 2020 / 6:37 pm

Dr. Reizer, it is as if the minds of millions of people have been taken over by a mysterious unseen force and people cannot think or reason. They have become like mind controlled zombies. It is as if we are all watching a sci-fi movie. The level of this nonsense is appalling.

Van

2. NoFakeNews June 21, 2020 / 6:41 pm

It is the craziest damn thing I have ever observed in my life.

3. Hillary June 22, 2020 / 4:45 am

I wonder if there’s an evolutionary explanation for the lunacy!

Things just seem to be concocted for the sake of it.

Now we are required to use the hand sanitiser on entering the supermarket, the news agent, the charity shop etc (I don’t believe in hand sanitisers and I believe that their ingredients are harmful and unnecessary and refuse to participate).

The strange thing is that hand sanitisers may kill off some bacteria, but certainly will not affect any virus.

Isn’t that something that was already well known?

I would prefer to wash my hands after leaving the shop anyway!

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2020 / 7:33 am

I have never been a fan of using hand sanitizers (US spelling) because they contain chemicals that harm human skin.

They may or may not be able to destroy the resonant frequency/structure of coronaviruses, but it’s damn difficult to kill any virus because viruses are not living things, they are sub units of life.

Hand sanitizers definitely don’t kill or destroy Covid-19, because it is a fake virus and has never existed.

I am with you, Hillary, I prefer soap and water when washing my hands.

Thanks for sharing.

4. tim June 22, 2020 / 3:31 pm

Just saw in a movie where the pregnant woman says the doctor told her that consuming 200mg of caffeine is okay. ? Prepping new borns for caffeine withdraw at birth ? Biological damage from caffeine before even developed fully ? yeah, and go ahead and down a couple now and then too, it’s okay if it causes a little brain damage ….
    Just when you thought you heard it all …
    Sorry, back to the virus … 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2020 / 5:07 pm

There has been an outbreak of idiotic medical advice for many months. It is occurring at epidemic proportions in many locations. You might say there is a world pandemic concerning idiotic medical advice. 😀

• Mikhail. June 23, 2020 / 4:02 pm

I really doubt the intelligence of doctors. I don’t doubt they are good at stuffing their heads full of massive volumes of information. But equally, medical school seems to render these ambitious idiots utterly incapable of assimilitating that information into knowledge and wisdom. As a result doctors are known to feequently blurt out bewilderingly dumb thoughts that makes normal people do a double take.
        “Yes, 200 mg of caffeine a day is fine for your unborn baby.”
        “Intravenous mercury from vaccines is totally equivalent to digesting a tuna sandwich through your intestines”
        “Covid-19 is a super deadly virus that will kill you all right now, so use anti-bacterial chemicals to slow the spread.”
        “Herbal remedies are pseudoscientific quackery, but synthetic pharmaceuticals with endless side effects are the only way to help you.”

Easily some of the stupidest people I have ever had to deal with… ambitious idiots at best, nasty little snakes in the grass at worst.

5. Alexander June 22, 2020 / 4:32 pm

What you in America are afraid of, has been in Europe a reality already for months. In Germany, where I live, it is impossible to go shopping or to enter a restaurant or any other indoor public place without a face mask or a medical certificate. All staff that serves custumers has to be behind a plexiglass. In Sweden cash is hardly accepted anywhere. The only stores left that still accept cash deal with food. Prices for meals in Restaurants or haircuts nearly doubled in just couple of weeks.

• NoFakeNews June 22, 2020 / 4:49 pm

Hi Alexander,
      I understand what you’re saying. I know the same false flag is being operated in Europe, and throughout the world. The pandemic is a worldwide psychological operation that is affecting everyone on the planet.
      The world is being held hostage by a medical cartel taking orders from a world governing construct.
      Thanks for sharing!

• Hillary June 22, 2020 / 7:00 pm

That news from Alexexander is shocking!
        I would starve on the street because I never go to the doctor and not about to start!
        As for wearing a face mask…forget that too…
        Feel very sorry for people in Europe

6. NoFakeNews June 23, 2020 / 4:07 pm

I don’t disagree with your assessment of the situation, Mikhail.