When You Wear A Face Mask You Are…

By Dr. John Reizer

When you wear a face mask, you are…

1. ...buying into the narrative that the coronavirus can harm you.
  2. …buying into the narrative that you have no protection from microorganisms.
  3. …buying into the narrative that others not wearing face masks can harm you.
  4. …buying into the narrative that vaccines prevent you from getting sick.
  5. …buying into the narrative that self-isolation helps contain a fake virus.
  6. …buying into the narrative that it is no longer safe to go outside and live.
  7. …buying into the narrative that the government has a right to shut down the world.
  8. …buying into the narrative that the government has a right to interrupt your life.
  9. …buying into the narrative that the government has a right to test you for Covid-19.
  10. …buying into the narrative that the government has a right to contact trace you.

You are not the government’s personal property. Stop acting like you are! CDC recommendations are not the law! Stop being part of a mindless herd that blindly follows draconian guidelines designed to scare and condition people into believing the lie known as Covid-19.

15 thoughts on “When You Wear A Face Mask You Are…

1. Phyllis June 15, 2020 / 8:56 am

I agree 1,000 percent!!!
    I am seeing in my part of the world far fewer people wearing masks and practicing social distancing. The statistical case numbers have been increasing, but we are not seeing or hearing of any real people who have been infected. It’s a total scam!!!

• NoFakeNews June 15, 2020 / 9:30 am

Yes, Phyllis, it is a total scam.

2. sandy edwards June 15, 2020 / 4:25 pm

The problem that I see with the masks is that it is another way to cause people to have arguments or even worse. I have seen very few wearing masks but if you are somewhere that most are wearing them then you could be condemned or anything these days. Another words is it safe for you as a person to go out without one because other people expect you to be respectful and wear one?? Nothing to do with the virus. I don’t know how this should be handled.

• NoFakeNews June 15, 2020 / 9:58 pm

Sandy,

If you are trying to get your point across to a bunch of hostile mask-wearing losers that are threatening you with bodily harm, then wear the mask. If, on the other hand, you are dealing with reasonable people, educate them about what you believe to be the truth.

3. sandy edwards June 15, 2020 / 5:16 pm

listening to the news in NC tonight and governor is talking about passing law that all people MUST wear a mask while outside. This is kind of really going overboard and making me very unsettled. I have looked at the history of masks and most times they were not used to prevent illness or disease. They are a symbol that tells us and everyone else to just “SHUT IT”. So , not trying to be mean just saying what I think. You can look up pics of ancient peoples that have been quieted by some kind of mouth cover(mostly women) who probably won’t ever come to this site. If you really give it enough investigation you will not even want to go forward unless you have a strong stomach.

• NoFakeNews June 15, 2020 / 9:43 pm

Hi Sandy,

That is pretty much what is taking place. You have explained it quite well. The masks are not designed to protect people from the fake virus. They are being used to keep the false flag in the forefront of our minds.

If people see others wearing masks, everybody agrees in principle that something dangerous is lurking in the atmosphere. It makes an invisible terrorist (the virus) visible and tangible; something people can grab hold of and be frightened about.

Masks also symbolically silence an individual’s free speech. You hit the nail on the head!

4. tim June 16, 2020 / 9:14 am

I want you to imagine a world without the :
    1 % , corrupt corporations, corrupt politicians, liberals, democrats, haters, CDC, WHO, FBI , CIA , FDA, ETC, gates, fauci, etc, etc, etc.

Dream on. Never going to happen. As long as man is on this earth there will be evil that murder the innocent. Nothing has changed. Now it’s just on a bigger scale and the light is shining on it more , getting more peoples attention.

The atrocities man has committed and will commit on man, is limitless and well planned by evil minds with the objective of world depopulation and domination.

Mark my word. One day there will be a one world government , one world monetary means, one world language, one world religion (satans church) one world leader, and so on.

Pretty soon you will either be dead, or a slave, tagged with a RFID chip and vaccine schedule compliant, for the 1%. (soon they will have 100’s of vaccines for all of their intellectial properties (diseases)

That’s just the way it is. So you might as well get used to it.

• NoFakeNews June 16, 2020 / 12:38 pm

Unless a lot more people become aware of what is taking place worldwide, I unfortunately, have to agree with your overall prognosis. But I am far removed from throwing in the towel and giving up on the idea of educating as many people as possible. I know that I have a very limited platform to reach people, but I am willing to work with the cards I have been dealt in this lifetime. I have no other options at the moment.

• tim June 16, 2020 / 2:57 pm

Agreed Doctor Reizer. And I think your platform is bigger than you think. You cannot measure the ripples through the universe or know who you have uplifted by teaching them the truth.
        And like you Doctor, and many others, I’ll never throw in the towel, and will never tire of doing good, but the deck is stacked. I’m just here for the ride. It’s gona be a doozy .

• NoFakeNews June 16, 2020 / 3:00 pm

Agreed!

5. Kyle June 16, 2020 / 1:30 pm

I came across an article just the other day explaining how wearing a mask will help prevent a second resurgence. The question of freedom of choice was touched on too, and the ludicrous statement was made that wearing a mask makes you free. Undoubtedly 1984 double speak at it’s finest. Reading between the lines, the statement’s true meaning was “you better wear a mask, or big brother won’t let you out of your house even.”
    This is seriously scary stuff.

• NoFakeNews June 16, 2020 / 3:01 pm

It’s worse than most people could ever imagine, Kyle. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

6. tim June 19, 2020 / 2:17 pm

Now THAT is a great sign or bumper sticker 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 19, 2020 / 2:18 pm

Let’s make it a billboard! 🙂

• tim June 19, 2020 / 5:39 pm

I wish a bunch of rich conservatives would help us fight these maggots by stepping up and putting that message on every billboard in America