My contention all along has been and continues to be that the alleged Covid-19 virus is a false flag event that was created in a writer’s studio, rehearsed in New York City in October 2019, and unleashed on the world as a psyop in early 2020.
But even if you dismiss my theory in favor of another that subscribes to the idea that the virus is real and infecting people worldwide, consider the interesting facts below and then ask yourself one question; why in the hell have the leaders of every country in existence shut down their operations because of a cold virus?
Thank you to Van Robison for sending me the information below:
Facts about Covid-19:
- According to data from the best-studied countries and regions, the lethality of Covid19 is on average about 0.2%, which is in the range of severe influenza (flu) and about ten times lower than originally assumed by the WHO.
- Even in the global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of the school and working-age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
- Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79-year-olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 97% of all persons develop mild symptoms at most.
- Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses).
- The median or average age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
- In many countries, up to two-thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases, it is not clear whether these people really died from Covid19 or from extreme stress, fear, and loneliness.