My Beautiful Daughter Died From Breast Cancer-Supposedly

By Van Robison

Guest Contributor

I believe my daughter really died from chemotherapy, radiation, and needless surgeries that destroyed her immune system. The same things have happened to countless others. My young daughter was a registered nurse, brilliant, but was fearful when told by an oncologist that she had breast cancer.

My beautiful daughter died at the age of 31, four days shy of age 32, leaving behind a young son and a young daughter and a wonderful husband. She suffered physically, emotionally, and psychologically for years, and all her loved ones suffered with her.

The institutions that are forever seeking funds for a cancer cure are scam organizations that profit from the suffering and death of multitudes of innocent human beings.

If cancer could be cured, then the entire cancer complex would collapse in a heartbeat, and billions of dollars would go up in smoke. There are answers hidden from the general public as to the causes and the cures. Criminal minds with no conscience have only one motive, and that is a financial profit.

The vaccine industry is but another draconian evil against humanity and all for profit. The pharmaceutical industry has not one iota of concern for people’s health. It thrives on profits at the expense of healthcare consumers. Until life on this planet becomes free of the stranglehold of multi-billion dollar corporations, we are forever going to be abused and devoured by vultures that prey upon all of us for profits.

Life on Earth has been taken captive by satanic minds that control everything. You are not living under freedom, but rather tyranny.

8 thoughts on “My Beautiful Daughter Died From Breast Cancer-Supposedly

1. NoFakeNews May 13, 2020 / 9:26 am

I am very sorry for your loss, Van!

My mother, her sister, and my grandmother developed breast cancers that ultimately ended their lives prematurely. From a personal standpoint, I am not a stranger to this abnormal physiological expression of human life that so many people in society have had to deal with over the years.

I am a firm believer that the human genome has been intentionally modified to such an extent that it has become common for people to develop abnormal expressions of physiology that are then labeled as specific intellectual properties (diseases).

There are no concerted efforts by pharmaceutically funded research scientists to procure a solution for any labeled/patented disease process. The pharmaceutical-industrial complex has blocked the answer to cancer for years. It has no plans presently or in the future to eradicate any disease entities that are bringing in billions of dollars in profits on an annual basis.

With the introduction of more vaccines and physiologically suppressive pharmaceutical products on the horizon, we can expect more named entities (diseases) to show up each year. Until healthcare consumers become mindful of the fact that organized medicine’s preventive modalities that allegedly guard against illness, cause the proliferation of diseases, society will continue to be plagued with poor health and an inability to properly adapt to our natural environment.

• Van Robison May 13, 2020 / 6:03 pm

Dr. Reizer,

Thank you so much for your website, the great knowledge of truth you reveal and one of the real hero’s exposing darkness..

Van

2. tim May 13, 2020 / 11:47 am

So sorry for your loss. So far, I have lost a grandmother, grandfather, father, mother, sister, brother, two aunts, two cousins and other family members to cancer. All of which I tried to tell them there is a natural cure, all of which were to brain washed by the medical cartel, they would not listen, and died needlessly, not living their whole lifes, only part of it, because of “programing” and cognitive dissonance.
    Millions of our brothers and sisters world wide are dying right now, because of brain washing and cognitive dissonance. It’s enough to make one cry .
    The Chinese have had a cure for cancer for 1000’s of years. The eastern way of medicine says the Doctor does not get paid unless all of his patients are healthy. The western way of medicine says sick people make money. Lots and lots of money.
    They don’t want to hear that there is a cure. They know there is a cure. They know there are many ways to cure any illness or imbalance in the human body. They don’t care. THEY DON”T WANT A CURE.
    They need sick people. Why do you think they make their diseases Intellectual property ? So they can protect that property. And they make people sick with their diseases for instance by, putting the aids virus in flu shots , that are then distributed to the poor, downtrodden places around the world . And then they can add another intellectial property to their list of diseases. (AIDS)
    Then they blame it all on a monkey or a virus (that they made in a lab,) or China.
    And ” they” will kill to stop any one from telling the truth, that there is a natural cure for any (natural) imbalance or illness (disease) that may occur in the human body. That is what the human body does, it heals itself, if you will let it.
    Then they will say it was a suicide, or murder / suicide, and so on. Any of us could be “destroyed” even as Dr. Judy, or killed like many others by “them,” at any time just for speaking the truth.
    That’s how insane the world is now. Speak the truth, get murdered cause you would not shut up, then they make it look like you killed yourself.
    ( Just so everyone knows, as all my family and friends already know, I would never kill myself, I’m to happy in life, and It is against my religion)
    Yep, so many dying needlessly, right now because of “them” suppressing natural cures for the human bodies imbalances and illnesses. Many die a slow death. A slow torture by “medicine” from your wonderful medical cartel and big pharma. (tongue in cheek)
    It’s not an understatement to say that this world is one big looney toon bin, with even crazier looney toons, at the helm.

• Van Robison May 13, 2020 / 6:06 pm

Tim,
      I love your posts. We are like minded. Sorry for your family losses. Life is tough at times.
      Van

3. Wanda May 13, 2020 / 12:15 pm

Dear Van Robison, I too have lost my beautiful daughter her situation was quite different she developed tourettes syndrome at about 9 years – I believe due to vaccinations and then later in life in her early 20’s became bipolar. She ended her life on her 31st birthday. I have my own thoughts regarding all she dealt with but no one to blame that would give a damn or accept responsibility. I share your anguish – I truly do. You could not have voiced it any better what is going on in our country and even though I try to warn friends and family – I am the crazy one. I hope your words will reach into peoples hearts and minds and start some true reasoning to spark. The doctors have become parrots of big pharma so they are not helpful as so many people believe every word that comes from their mouths and just refuse to educate themselves on what they can do themselves to help themselves and their children. One last note I want to end this comment on. The gift my beautiful daughter gave her only son was through the help of Dr. Mercola and his information on how to refuse vaccinations for your children – her son is 14 and has never experienced a single vaccination. I don’t know if the information would still be acceptable today in schools but it would be worth looking into. Thank you so much for your voice!

• Van Robison May 13, 2020 / 6:26 pm

My Dear Wanda,
      You touched my heart with your story. I have an uncle who lived to be 88. In his old age he told me that he cried every time he turned around. I am exactly the same way. Real men do cry. There must be millions of stories to be told the world over, or perhaps billions. I can tell you that my daughter means more to me than all of those medical institutions combined. The young brother of my wife of 54-years, joined the military and was shipped off to Vietnam and shipped back home in a body bag. He was 18 or 19. His life was expendable, as is so with all young men and women in the military. It is an insane world.
      Thank you so much for commenting.
      Van

4. tim May 13, 2020 / 6:10 pm

Also homeopathic / holistic doctors can help exempt your child from vaccines. It has to do with the Doctor confirming that the child is “allergic” to one or more of the adjuvants in the vaccine. It can still be done for those who are unable to home teach.

5. tim May 13, 2020 / 9:19 pm

Thanks Van, ditto bro. My Church will tell us what to do, and then I’ll tell you, if or when the time comes, I’ll post just exactly what we are suppose to do. In the mean time, show your faith in God, and spread the word of truth, that’s all we can do. 🙂