A Freemason insider presents the video I have included in this post. When you watch this five-hour production, it will enlighten readers on how much control is exerted on society from the controlling powers.

This particular individual discusses how Freemasonry is a cover for a powerful religion practiced by the elitists managing the world’s business and the sheeple population.

The hidden religion, according to the Freemason insider, is Satanism. People looking for top-level stardom and notoriety in the entertainment, banking, and political fields are forced to pledge allegiance to Satan to ensure their rise to prominence in the respective fields.

After watching this informative expose, it is much easier to understand how the powers that be could orchestrate the scientific health fraud taking place without having any feelings of guilt or remorse for harming billions of innocent victims. Constructing a genocidal plot to cull humanity aligns with what these psychopaths believe to be their religious obligation.

It matters not whether you believe or disbelieve in the teachings of Christianity and Satanism. The people running the world do believe in these religions/concepts and reward individuals that pledge allegiance to Satan.

I believe the Satanic hierarchy extends to something otherworldly (extraterrestrial). You can believe me or not; I don’t care one way or another. I think that we are ultimately living in a frequency-generated simulation.

If you are tempted to dismiss the video above because of the religious beliefs discussed in the presentation, I implore you to hang in there and consider the large number of people involved in the practice of Satanism. For these people, the rituals are authentic, and their success in life is directly dependent on the pledges they have made.

There is a simple theme of polarities occurring on Earth – a dance between light and darkness. This fact is undeniable!
— Dr. Reizer

______________________________________

One of our NoFakeNews visitors, Lisa Hakes, is the author of a book titled Subtle Sabotage. It’s her personal story and triumph over many life obstacles — one of which was being the parent of a vaccine-injured child.

Lisa’s book is free on Amazon May 20 – 24, 2021. Let’s support her by downloading a copy. It’s a chance to read for free an inspirational story at a time when we could all use a little inspiration.

— Dr. Reizer

Subtle Sabotage by [Lisa Hakes, Kristen Forbes]

Click Here to Download Free Book!

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

15 thoughts on “Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for a ‘New World Order’

1. Dr-Artaud May 23, 2021 / 7:03 pm

I understand where you are coming from, Dr. Reizer, but I just today penned the following on a forum, and wanted to share it here. It’s not intended to promote them, but to provide balance from those that may experience Masons in the workplace, it’s not likely they’ll be a major issue for most. When my Union Appointment ended, there was one Supervisor that said it was too bad I was no longer going to be in that position, but to this day, I am unnerved by the gleeful expression he had on his face, it was so contradictory, yet another Supervisor emailed me that he was sorry to see that I would no longer be in that position and praising me for my efforts. Email is something Supervisors are taught to avoid when possible. Others had kind words as well. Be decent with people, and understand that they themselves are people subject to spontaneous decisions, even against things they ordinarily are aligned with.

I understand that some of the more problematic encounters with Masons involves those in very high placement in it. But not too many people that aren’t Masons will have that encounter on a personal basis.

“My former Heavy Industry employment (I’m retired now) was at a large facility run by Masons. I can’t say I felt persecuted because of it. I was respectful to Supervision, and I was in a position, an Appointed Union Representative, to be in contact with them personally and by email.

Once, while pursuing an issue, one Supervisor gave me a weird handshake that was almost assuredly Masonic in Nature. As I am not a Mason, it was a wasted gesture. As I neared the end of my Union Appointed Position, another supervisor took me into a room and said something. I asked him what he said, and he repeated it. When I didn’t answer, he said never mind and moved on to other things. I feel certain this was another probe to see if I was a Mason. It’s not uncommon for the company to make Union Representatives into Supervisors after their Union position is done. Since the predominance of Supervisors are Masons, I can see why they wanted to know if I were a Mason.

So, I can see why some have concerns about Masons, but I saw nothing that made them particularly a problem at my former employer, save for seemingly promoting to Supervisors only Masons. And It worked too, the Union Employees would flaunt their Masonic ties, Rings, Licence plates, etc., and strangely enough, they would be the groups promoted to Supervisors.

But I had respect for the Corporation, Facility, and Supervisors, as one tends to do with someone paying you. Yet I worked as a Union Activist in terms of the Member’s working conditions and I never experienced successful harassment.”

• NoFakeNews May 23, 2021 / 8:13 pm

I have worked with Masons, too. A good friend of mine at the college where I worked was a 32nd degree Mason. He never discussed Masonic business in our conversations and I never asked him anything about Freemasonry.

I think the majority of people assigned to local lodges have no idea what Freemasonry represents at the highest levels. Everything attached to this secret society is compartmentalized, and only a small percentage of the highest-ranked members would be privy to what is going on concerning the five-hour video.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the forum. 🙂

2. Louise May 23, 2021 / 9:06 pm

I have watched about 2 hours of this 5 hour video and found it enlightening, albeit depressing. We are definitely in a World War of good and evil. I intend to finish watching it but find it exhausting to sit and watch a screen for that length of time. I certainly recommend people devote the time to this video, but it certainly could have been condensed. I agree there are certainly levels or castes of freemasonry. One wouldn’t want all to be considered elite!

• NoFakeNews May 23, 2021 / 9:20 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Louise. It is a long video, and I had to rest several times. 🙂

3. shine our Light. May 24, 2021 / 12:03 am

Yes. Totally agree. Its a world that is not as it seems. It changes our perception of what reality is. Forever! The only place to find truth is withn. Our heart. Not easy to do in a programmed state of mind in a world thats lied to you for centuries about everything. Its a big ask for many people.

• NoFakeNews May 24, 2021 / 6:51 am

Agreed! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

4. sandra edwards May 24, 2021 / 8:24 am

Thanks for this. I am going to try and listen today.

• NoFakeNews May 24, 2021 / 8:31 am

You bet! 🙂

5. Lisa May 24, 2021 / 1:52 pm

I do believe that we might be living in a simulation created by a vast intelligence as you do, John, or “Michael Morris”. I also believe that our souls are here to learn and advance to higher frequency dimensions.

Plus, I do believe that there are other worldly beings in this universe besides ourselves. These beings are most likely threatened by our existence.
    There are reptilian/being type images, drawings and relics found all around the world. Our history suggests that these beings have been here on earth. And if they have been here, why could they not still be here hidden in the shadows?
    And it has been suggested that for their survival, they need energy from our fear, suffering and death.

These evil beings most likely cannot raise their own frequency and energy through positivity and meditation. They cannot grow and learn from life’s lessons as humans can. They have no souls. Spirituality is the greatest force and it is a huge threat to them. They mean to bleed us dry to keep us from advancing to higher dimensions.
    And they are brainwashing our own people to accomplish that. Their horrendous plan has been in the making for eons!

These other worldly beings (extraterrestrial) have probably found sanctuary in the human belief of Satanism. They use Satanism (fallen angel) from Christianity and its beliefs to gather in participants to serve them, and demand oaths from them in exchange for power, wealth and fame. Using nature and its basic needs as a rational to commit crimes against humanity. As the man in the video describes, “Do what thou wilt”!
    And yes, we are sexual beings, but we are also spiritual beings with high intelligence. We are not just beasts of nature.

How these famous people can be so amoral by embracing Satanism for any reason is beyond me! It does make me wonder if they really have a full understanding of the evil behind it. But power does corrupt. They probably have come to believe they are truly above the general population. That they are at the top of the hierarchy or what would be the food chain in the natural world.
    And they also seem to believe they should also be able to drain our energy from us for their black magic.
    That is pure evil!

It was horrific and confusing that somehow the Nazis convinced many German’s that the Jews were a disgrace and a diseased people. But obviously it can be done.
    I think the man in the video here uses the word “vulgar” to describe the general population in the world today. Apparently, the evil controlling powers intend to depopulate and control what they consider to be the vulgar.

If anyone is vulgar, they are!

That is my perspective about these symbolic gestures that they seem to love to flaunt!

• NoFakeNews May 24, 2021 / 2:51 pm

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for sharing your in-depth analysis of everything. I think you have a great understanding of how Michael Morris and John Reizer view the Earth show. I think you nailed it perfectly.

I don’t know if Michael and I have figured out for sure how the universe operates, but at least the three of us are in agreement. 😃

6. Lisa May 24, 2021 / 4:12 pm

Thanks John, it was a 5 hour video. I thought I did well in shortening it.

And I am very glad that I have an understanding of how you and Michael Morris view the Earth show. I am also happy that we three are in agreement over things.

When I saw that you put out a 5 hour video, I thought to myself, John is giving out a lot of homework today! Lol 😀

• NoFakeNews May 24, 2021 / 4:24 pm

Yes, Lisa, I know it was a long video. He could have condensed it and that would have been okay by me. Nonetheless, it did reveal how many people have pledged allegiance to the psychos managing the planet.

When you realize how many celebrities, government leaders, and other public figures are involved with this religious cult, it instantly reinforces the feelings many of us awakened people have; the world is far different than what we have been taught throughout our lives. 🤣

• Lisa May 24, 2021 / 4:49 pm

Yes, I agree John. It was very informative video. I do appreciate your posting it.
        Maybe he could have shown just a few less celebrities doing their symbolic gestures!
        Although it was interesting to learn how many there were. And ones that I would not have suspected. I am disappointed about that.😂

• NoFakeNews May 24, 2021 / 4:53 pm

You know what they say; the truth will set you free! 😀

7. tim May 24, 2021 / 7:23 pm

Yep, confirmed what I know. And I might add something he did not mention,
    if you study the new world age “bibles,” you will see major changes to the King James Version of the Bible.
    For example, in the new “bibles” in the footnotes to the verse where Jesus looks up and says, “Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.,” speaking of those who crucified Him, the footnote says, ” This “event” may OR MAY NOT have happened.”
    And there are many examples to this, of course, especially in the “New Testament,” of the “new bibles.”
    They also manipulated the “new bibles” to take away the Divinity of Jesus and implies that He was not half God and half man, by stating that JOSEPH was Jesus’s BIRTH FATHER, not God or the Holy Spirit.
    Those are only a few of the changes they made to the “new bible” versions. Don’t read them. The King James Version (KJV) of the Bible is the closest to Gods word, when it is CORRECTLY TRANSLATED by the Joseph Smith Translation. (JST)

For instance, this is Matthew 7:1 in the (KJV.)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

This is the JST:

1 Now these are the words which Jesus taught his disciples that they should say unto the people. 2 Judge not unrighteous, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment.

(JST Matt. 7:1-2)

So you see the difference ? Someone, in the past, who “translated the Bible” either, on purpose or ignorantly took out all the other words, and just left, Judge no, that ye be not judged.

I could show you 100’s of places where the Scriptures were NOT translated correctly.