MJ Palo’s Baby Money Movie to be Released Soon! (Congratulations!)

I wanted to take a few moments to congratulate MJ Palo on her soon-to-be-released movie, Baby Money!  I can’t wait to watch it. I know it’s going to be a major success. The film’s lead actress is Danay Garcia (Fear The Walking Dead).

I wanted to also thank MJ Palo for taking the time to collaborate on our screenplay and movie, The Target List, which is scheduled to begin filming on April 10, 2021.

MJ, you have no idea how excited and grateful I am to have you be the co-writer, producer, and director of our movie. Thanks for taking a chance on my novel.

–Dr. John Reizer

Click here for more information!

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

BE THE NEXT BIG TV WRITER! (Contest)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

11 thoughts on “MJ Palo’s Baby Money Movie to be Released Soon! (Congratulations!)

1. sandy edwards February 19, 2021 / 4:12 pm

I was leaving a long comment but somehow I got cut off and it just went away. So I will just give my short personal opinion. I don’t really know anything about this movie except from the trailer and what you have said it sounds like something I am not interested in seeing. We have enough terrible real life things going on right now. Especially things with babies. I can’t really say anymore until I see the whole movie which I doubt I will watch. Thanks for sharing

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 5:11 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sandy.

2. Mark February 19, 2021 / 5:50 pm

Looks like a good action-adventure film. I will be eager to see your movie The Target List this summer. You must be excited.

Mark

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 7:01 pm

I am excited for her, Mark. She’s a talented screenwriter. I am so fortunate to have had a chance to work with MJ on The Target List. And yes, I am incredibly excited and anxious for filming to begin.

3. tim February 19, 2021 / 7:37 pm

Congrats to all on the movies, books and so on. Amazing stuff, for sure.

This is for any Christian friends out there who are interested. I don’t know about you’all, but I’m going to find the most distant piece of land from civilization that I can find and practice my bushcraft skills.

Signs that have come to pass, and those that have yet to come.
    1- Israel restored / Amos Ch. 9
    2- Europe Reunification (E.U.) / Daniel Ch. 2
    3- Coming of the Antichrist / Daniel Ch. 7 / Matthew Ch. 24
    The rise of a super dictator of the new E.U., a dictator beyond Hitler. He will supposedly be fatally wounded only to seemingly be brought back to life. This will cause the people to think that he is a god and he will proclaim himself as such. Then if the people do not worship him they will be put to death. Some believe that he is already among us and is European.
    4- Rise of a world religion. / Revelations Ch. 13
    This super world dictator will be the antichrist. An unholy trinity will form consisting of, satan, the antichrist, and a false prophet. The false prophet will perform miracles mimicking Jesus and will stand for the antichrist. Satan of course will be the head of the unholy trinity.
    5- The building of the 3rd Temple of Jerusalem / Revelations Ch. 11
    The site will be where the Moslem Temple is now. Same site where King Soloman built the first temple and King Herod the Great built the second temple. The same site where Abraham was to sacrifice Isaac. The Jewish western wall now faces this site. The antichrist will cause the new temple to be built and then will rule from the temple. This will be part of the cause of his influence over the people. After the temple is built there will be seven years of tribulation and then Jesus will return.
    6- Invasion of Israel / Ezek. Ch. 38
    There will be an invasion of Israel from futhless armies from the North, South, East and West. There will be an army of two hundred million. This army will be defeated not by another army but by the forces of nature under Gods control in the likes that have never been seen before. Forces of catastrophic measures.
    7 – Battle of Armageddon / Zech. Ch. 14 / Rev. Ch. 19 & 22.
    This will be a battle like never before seen on the face of the earth. It will be the bloodiest, most destructive battle ever to be fought by human beings. A goodly part of the earths population will perish. In the Valley of Magetto in Northern Israel, will be the site where this great number of forces will clash. Where Armageddon will take place, this site, valley, or city has already been rebuilt twenty times.
    Then Jesus will come to stop this war and will rule on earth as The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The unholy trinity will be crushed and satan banished forever.
    “When these things come to pass, look up. ” ” Yes I am coming soon.” Rev. 22:20

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 8:10 pm

Thanks, Tim! 😀

• tim February 19, 2021 / 10:15 pm

🙂

• sandy edwards February 20, 2021 / 7:36 am

Tim, You need a good group of people to do something like this. I want to be there. Are you staying out west or going anywhere that you can find to get away? Sandy

• tim February 20, 2021 / 10:55 am

Hi Sandy. The Sierra Nevada’s in central California are looking pretty good about now. There are millions of acres of land untouched. Hundreds of rivers and streams. California has over 50 wild edibles and if you have any type of bushcraft skills, it is not hard to survive and even thrive in the bush. Just put away food for the winter, and your good to go. Use water and or solar for power.

I would love to see a big group of us find a great spot to live. As you know Sandy, they want you to believe there’s no land etc and the world is over populated. They are lying. There is so much untouched land out there, as far as the eye can see. All anyone has to do is google-map it to see how much land is out there.

Maybe we should start a list of people who are interested ? Then we can figure out the best area to live, and that’s that, I’m there 🙂

For anyone who wants to live in the country / forest away from “them?”

Put your name here 🙂

Tim G.
        Sandy E.

4. rich carroll February 19, 2021 / 8:38 pm

you know by now how much we don’t mean?

• NoFakeNews February 19, 2021 / 8:51 pm

Yes, that’s the perception, but I think that we all matter in the grand scheme of things, Rich.