9 thoughts on “Van Morrison Lockdown Song

1. sandy edwards September 28, 2020 / 5:45 pm

This is not the best Van Morrison song ever written but it is one that should make all of us on this group thrilled to know that we are not alone. We have never been alone. There are so many that feel the same as us but are afraid to speak out. We have to overcome our fears and do what we know is right. I love my freedom as we all do and we have to work, fight, and become one with others to make it real again. We must refuse to let them overcome what our forefathers worked so hard for back in the day. It is time to say NO! NO! NO! We will not comply with your ridiculous restrictions and wear the crazy masks. We do want to have Halloween and the other Hollidays. We REFUSE to do this crazy stuff. We have to come forward and say this.

• NoFakeNews September 28, 2020 / 5:49 pm

Absolutely, Sandy!!! I was reading a Rolling Stone article that stated this Van Morrison song might harm the artist’s reputation. Who cares about a reputation when all hell is breaking loose? If you have a platform on any level, you have a responsibility to make some damn noise!

2. sandy edwards September 28, 2020 / 6:24 pm

I guess that we have to do our best to keep up. I think Van Morrison has no worries about his reputation or his financial situation. He wants to be free and what he sings and says in his songs are real.

3. Wanda September 28, 2020 / 7:00 pm

Good song Dr. Reizer but also try the song by Ian Brown Little Seed Big Tree. Says a lot!
    Thanks!

• NoFakeNews September 28, 2020 / 7:02 pm

Thanks, Wanda, for sharing. 🙂

4. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 7:44 pm

Thank you again for the truth…I’m a doc in Geriatrics and I have convincted my coll to look at your site…you go doc…

• NoFakeNews September 28, 2020 / 7:45 pm

You are welcome! Thanks for your support, doctor! 😀

5. Anonymous September 28, 2020 / 7:48 pm

Scusa…this is Dirkje 😊

• NoFakeNews September 28, 2020 / 7:50 pm

😀 I remember you, doctor. You are from the Netherlands.