PLANDEMIC – A Novella by John Reizer (NOW AVAILABLE!)

Hi everybody,

I wanted to let you know that my latest novella, PLANDEMIC, is live on the Amazon Kindle platform. The book is only $0.99, and I want to encourage everybody that visits NoFakeNews to please purchase a copy. More so than ever before, I need your support to push this book to the top of Amazon in its genre. We can do it! But people have to buy the book.

If I could give the book away, I would. But Amazon makes me charge at least $ 0.99. I need your help to make this book popular on the Amazon.com Kindle platform. BUY THE BOOK! We can only change the world if people know what is happening.

People who would normally dismiss the information I have written in a nonfiction format will read a fictional account of a similar story with characters. My novella will explain to those who read it what is taking place in the world concerning COVID-19.

Enough people are visiting this website to push PLANDEMIC  into the number one position on Amazon within its genre. And by doing so, you will be helping to change the minds of many people in society about the pandemic narrative. If we can get 500-1000 copies sold, which is not a heck of a lot of book sales in the grand scheme of things, it can push the title to a level where massive amounts of people will be exposed to the story.

I didn’t write PLANDEMIC to make money. One thousand, two thousand, or three thousand books being sold will not change my life, financially speaking. But it could set the stage to change the lives of countless others. People need to wake up, and I think this is a way to get this to happen. I hope you will help me get the job done.

PLEASE BUY THE BOOK, even if you never intend to read it. You can afford $1.00 to help awaken the minds of others.

Please leave honest reviews as well. Reviews help to encourage or discourage people from purchasing copies.

Thanks for your help!

BUY IT NOW!!!

On December 31, 2019, a novel coronavirus was mysteriously contracted by several people at a food market in Wuhan, China. The illness rapidly spread to different countries and eventually across Europe and the United States.

After a short period, world health regulatory agencies warned the global community that nobody had a natural immunity to the mysterious virus, and there would be massive casualties.

Dr. Julie Reiner, a chiropractor, and Donald Barnes, a lab technologist both from New Jersey, meet in New York City at The Event in October 2019, a simulated exercise about a world pandemic caused by a novel coronavirus. The two part-time crisis actors form a close romantic relationship along with a strong suspicion that a brand-new infectious disease rapidly spreading throughout the world is a hoax and mysteriously tied to the simulated event they worked.

While most people in the world remain paralyzed by fear from the nonexistent virus, a shadow government is busy at work, behind the scenes, preparing a diabolical vaccine for every living person on the planet.

Plandemic is a medical science fiction thriller about a global psyop that has the entire world convinced an infectious disease is killing the planet’s population. The fake event has the potential to permanently destabilize world economies and forever change social paradigms that have existed through the eons of time. Will the planet’s citizens wake up in time to figure out what is happening?

19 thoughts on “PLANDEMIC – A Novella by John Reizer (NOW AVAILABLE!)

1. sandy edwards August 31, 2020 / 9:41 am

This is so exciting. I can’t wait.

2. tim August 31, 2020 / 11:03 am

Woo hoo ! Me too Sandy.

Hey Doctor, I asked this before, but you must have missed it.

I don’t do Amazon. They are like walmart and others who put the little guy out of business, so I do not give my money to the big corporations. I shop with the little businesses and farmers markets, etc, instead.

So, do you have any other way to download a Virtual copy of your books or a hard copy , etc, OTHER THEN AMAZON ?

thanks, tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 11:19 am

Hi Tim,

I understand how you feel about them.🙂
      We need to make this story the number one Kindle book in its genre. I will write an article about why soon.

If I could give it away on Amazon, I would. They make me charge a buck to get it distributed.

If a thousand people buy the book it will not change my life financially. But it will prominently position the title in a highly visible location on Amazon. Together, we can change the public’s understanding of what is happening which is what must occur if we are to overturn the narrative.

Anyone who reads this book will understand what is taking place in the world concerning the pandemic. But it is fiction, and people will read fiction with a different attitude versus reading nonfiction.

3. tim August 31, 2020 / 11:31 am

I totally understand the importance of getting your book out there, and I’m assuming amazon is the only way. Can you purchase something from amazon WITHOUT having to create an account and giving up your first born, and blood type and … hehe, just kidding, it just seems like they want so much personnel info , for what ? To buy something ? I went into a Staples (office supply place in the west) and they said I had to give an email or I could not buy anything. I was like, excuse me ?
    So amazon, do you have to create an account to buy something ? thank you Doctor.

4. tim August 31, 2020 / 11:46 am

Dr. Reizer. Have you seen the movie, Thrive ?
    I love the way they ended that video, and in my humble opinion, would make a great ending for your book …

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 1:42 pm

I have not, but will have to check it out. 🙂

5. sandy edwards August 31, 2020 / 12:19 pm

But really it is nonfiction. What happens if you publish as non-fiction or can you?

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 12:30 pm

I am looking to reach a broader audience, and I think that this avenue allows that goal a better chance of coming to fruition.

6. tim August 31, 2020 / 1:21 pm

Okay, thanks Doctor.
    Have you heard the latest ?

start:
    CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in U.S. had contributing conditions
    Only 6% of COVID-19 deaths have the virus as the only cause mentioned, according to the report, revealing that 94% who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”
    end:

Although we all know there is no virus and it is not real, the rest of the world does not know this. At least not yet. But for the cdc to tell the people that the numbers have been PUMPED UP by 94 % ?
    That tells everyone that they have been CONNED and there is no pandemic !!!

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 1:41 pm

The massive amount of medical fraud that has taken place is hard to quantify. The regulatory agencies that report the numbers and allow the scam to continue must be held accountable for their criminal actions. But it is highly unlikely that they will be held accountable. And you are correct, Tim, there is no virus involved here.

• sandy edwards August 31, 2020 / 4:09 pm

So with all the unveiling that has been going on and people waking up does this mean they will have to call things off? How can they move forward after this?? My Governor is supposed to give a briefing about moving into phase 3 and opening things up so maybe they are hoping they can little by little just pass this off as an accident.

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 4:31 pm

If the world wakes up, Sandy, they’re going to have to backtrack big time.

7. Luis August 31, 2020 / 2:28 pm

You can count me in! I’ll purchase one!

8. tim August 31, 2020 / 3:19 pm

I did a search on amazon for : PLANDEMIC – A Novella by John Reizer

It did not come up. ?

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 3:56 pm

It was just released about an hour ago. It will take a few days.

• Kenneth T. August 31, 2020 / 5:34 pm

I’m putting it on my ‘to get’ list

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 7:05 pm

Thanks for the support! 🙂

• tim August 31, 2020 / 7:42 pm

Cool, can’t wait. I’m gona use amazon, because you, Doctor, and the cause, are worth it .

• NoFakeNews August 31, 2020 / 7:43 pm