Regroup, Settle Down, And Live Your Life!

If you are a regular reader of NoFakeNews, you already know psychopaths control the world and that the same crazy plots and scenarios that are currently in play will be forthcoming for the foreseeable future.

There’s absolutely no reason to believe that the false flags we have been exposed to already will cease to exist anytime soon. Let’s face facts; psychopaths are not going to change their nature. They are what they are, and this, unfortunately, is the world we find ourselves in.

No matter how many articles I write on this platform, there will never be enough people that read them to make a big enough difference to alter the machinations taking place. I am aware of this and understand the incredible odds we are up against.

If you still believe the world pandemic is about a virus and that wearing face masks and receiving vaccines are your future salvation, there’s no helping you to see the truth.

There’s a heavy burden placed on a person’s psyche when he or she spends countless hours writing about highly negative content. This is precisely what I have been doing for the past six or seven months because of the coronavirus false narrative.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining about the NoFakeNews forum. I write the articles here because I choose to do so. Nobody has a gun to my head, demanding that I write so many posts. Most of what I write is a form of personal therapy that allows me to be able to psychologically survive in this cesspool of a paradigm that has been installed and labeled as healthy life.

What I decided to do in my personal life is detach from the mainstream news programming that is everywhere. It’s not easy to do, but I have been successfully avoiding all television network programming since March 2020.

I have also refused to pay attention to any of the nonsense that is tethered to the pandemic fakery. I have yet to wear a mask in my private chiropractic practice or when I walk inside a public location that requires me to do so. As of this writing, nobody has said a word about my uncovered face. I am sure, as time marches forward, there might be objectors who will voice their displeasure. I honestly don’t care what people say to me about this subject; it’s not going to change my mind about wearing a mask or getting a vaccine.

I have tried to reach out to prominent Internet personalities over the past two months to see if I could garner their support in creating a joint effort to help change what is taking place. It’s pretty disheartening when none of your letters are answered. Hey, at least I know in my mind that I made an attempt to do something instead of just complaining about the situation and sitting on my arse.

I am going to give readers the same advice that I have given myself concerning how to try and adapt to the insanity we see each day:

1.  Regroup and readjust your expectations concerning how life, in general, will look in the future. It’s unlikely we will be able to awaken enough people to create a paradigm shift that will make everybody understand that they are being led to a place to be harvested.
  2. Settle down, and don’t get too emotional when you see people blindly following the fakery. Understand, you are living in the Matrix, and it is much bigger than you.
  3. Live your life the best way you can. By understanding what the Matrix is and how people are influenced by its design and programming, your life and the lives of your loved ones can be made somewhat safer.

I am going to keep writing the articles partly because it helps me stay sane, and partly because, despite the heavy odds against humanity, I can’t stop trying to provide content that might help others searching for the truth. Call me a cockeyed optimist, but I have to write about the reality of the situation regardless of how bleak the state of the world remains.

8 thoughts on “Regroup, Settle Down, And Live Your Life!

1. sandy edwards July 28, 2020 / 10:24 am

Great advice Dr. Reizer. I just hope I can follow it. One day I am angry as H and the next I am depressed. Honestly this is just so hard.

• NoFakeNews July 28, 2020 / 12:18 pm

Thanks, Sandy! I appreciate your comments and support. 🙂

2. SeeBee July 28, 2020 / 10:36 am

Dr. Reizer, you are making a phenomenal impact. You don’t need to reach the masses to move the world. You are reaching and enriching the high minded. Your catharsis is food to many of us. Thank you.

• NoFakeNews July 28, 2020 / 11:37 am

Thanks, SeeBee! 🙂

3. Louise July 28, 2020 / 11:43 am

I feel the same way. It is all so hopeless, depressing, frustrating and agonizing. I think it certainly helps to cycle our emotions and feelings as in fight and never give up. Resist and don’t let them win. Keep writing and sharing but then also stop occasionally to re set, cocoon and lick your wounds. So you don’t get sick. None so blind as those who will not see. I share this info and at the most get a “that is interesting “ response At this point in this absurd covid scam if you cannot see that at the very least there is something fishy requiring you to comply and obey after months of this nonsense you are beyond hope. At least some of us will go down kicking and screaming. CARRY ON!!

4. NoFakeNews July 28, 2020 / 12:21 pm

Thanks, Louise! We can only try to speak (write) about the injustices taking place. I hope that this website makes a difference in the lives of those people that are awake. 🙂

5. Wanda July 28, 2020 / 1:22 pm

Dr. Reizer, thank you so much for all your words and thoughts. I feel exactly the same and it does help to know you are not alone in your feelings. Even though celebrities are not responding there are millions of Americans who feel the same and know the score. It helps to receive some direction or ways to cope with the madness and for that I sincerely thank you and all your efforts. It is not wasted. I forward everyone of your posts that I can and that I think will help someone else. I am hoping they are forwarding as well and that it will continue on and on to bring some light and sense out of all this madness.

6. tim July 28, 2020 / 1:49 pm

Excellent advise and counsel Doctor. Thank you.

It’s like I’ve been saying all along. You cannot always control what is going on, on the outside of you, but you CAN always control what goes on, on the inside of you ! Focus on what you can control, and let the rest go. Let God and let go.

We know He will never forsake His children. We may be chastised, persecuted, and mollested, but He will never forsake us, and this is for our good, for our experience, and for our spiritual and physical growth.

And sorry for no responses from the others, I have the same results with my efforts. Zero to null. But I can’t control that either, so … 🙂