The Covid-19 Narrative – Nothing But Lies

By Dr. John Reizer

We are in the midst of one hell of a medical psyop, the likes of which has never been seen before on such a worldwide scale. Whether we are prepared for what is coming down the pike or not, we’d better become cognizant of the facts that are centered around the overall situation.

Number one, people need to understand how controlling powers operate the world we live in. The way things really work is a far cry from how we have been led to believe they do. Getting around this psychological obstacle is often too difficult for most people, and cognitive dissonance usually floods our brains. We go to sleep while attempting to understand a different way of looking objectively at the world.

The fantasy script known as the world pandemic is not about a real virus wreaking havoc on the global population. It is a lie and was written by the controlling powers to disrupt all of our lives. The goal from day one was to beat all of us into submission so that a new paradigm could be installed throughout society.

The children growing up from this point forward will know a world where citizens hide behind face coverings and plexiglass barriers. They will exist in a contactless society, afraid to have interpersonal connections with other human beings. The new paradigm will feature a different kind of routine where public and private education are conducted virtually and not delivered, for the most part, at brick and mortar locations.

The most disturbing thing surrounding the entire pandemic scenario is that it’s all based on lies. There’s no Covid-19 virus in existence. Some of the brightest medical people alive are still looking for conventional ways to explain the fraud. Their scientific and rigid minds preclude them from seeing the truth that is so damn easy to observe if a person is willing to open his or her eyes.

For a fraud like Covid-19 to be able to survive, it must have the case numbers to support its existence. The false-positive test results yielded from the PCR test kits have supplied the false data. No matter how many times people are told that these lab tests are worthless because they are sensitive to other DNA materials that a lot of people already have in their bodies, the public still pays attention to the fake case numbers each day. What the hell is wrong with everybody?

People in the US and other locations are lining up to get tested for Covid-19, and they have no symptoms or signs of a disease process. Why are they doing this? The answer is because they have been lied to by health regulatory agencies. They have been instructed to get tested under the guise; it will protect others in society.

Folks, I hate to wake everybody up from the version of reality you have become accustomed to living, but I am going to do it despite the pain it might cause.

I want you to imagine a section of bleachers occupied by some interesting things in an otherwise empty gymnasium. In the particular part of bleachers are the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, the American flag on the Moon, nuclear weapons, bioengineered viruses, Covid-19, and some other contents I will not list for the sake of being brief.

Lies and fairytales pollute the world. Some of them are harmlessly spoken by parents to their children, and some are harmfully spoken by the controlling powers to their children. Either way, they are all lies and cause the recipients of the disinformation to have a false understanding of the world they live in.

WAKE UP!

14 thoughts on “The Covid-19 Narrative – Nothing But Lies

1. sandy edwards July 20, 2020 / 10:08 am

My CD came up for renewal today and of course I did not renew. The lines at the bank get longer and longer. People waiting in line at 8:30 when the bank opens at 9am. Frankly, I had no idea what to do or where to put this money. I ended up putting it in my checking so I could get it out thru ATM. I am afraid to leave it in the bank because the way it looks they may be closing pretty soon. I have honestly thought about going out and just splurging on anything I want. Maybe a new car? I am at a loss and probably need to talk to a financial planner but that’s just another thing that will dissapear if it all hits the fan. I know this post sound selfish but I am really worried and scared. And, you’re right dr. reizer people are just going about their business like they are half asleep. Should I buy Gold? ammo? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. tim July 20, 2020 / 12:54 pm

i googled no fake news sites. This is actually put out by Forbes . I saw Forbes and thought, these guys are not going to say what the real fake news channels are, right ?
    Well guess what ? They do. This is their list of the worse fake news outlets:
    “…These are the most fake news sites
    Among the news site rankings, there are a few surprises. The top news site, for example, is not a national newspaper or a computer-security site but has still managed to draw a record 52 “high risk” domains, according to DomainTools. The “safest” of the sites also fits the same description.
    Here’s the list of publishers with the most high-risk domains:
    1. Newsday (52 historical high-risk domains)
    2. The New York Times (49 historical high-risk domains)
    3. The Washington Post (20 historical high-risk domains)
    4. The New York Post (16 historical high-risk domains)
    5. Los Angeles Times (13 historical high-risk domains)
    6. New York Daily News (10 historical high-risk domains)
    7. USA Today (9 historical high-risk domains)
    8. The Boston Globe (6 historical high-risk domains)
    9. CSO (5 historical high-risk domains)
    10. Chicago Tribune (5 historical high-risk domains)
    DomainTools chose an initial list of media organizations based on traffic to the legitimate site.
    “We had a hunch that the media organizations with the highest readerships were likely to be more lucrative for scammers seeking to spoof domain names,” says Imai. “Our team compiled a list of the top media organizations based on audience size. This methodology gave us not only a set of online properties to investigate, but also a sense of the potential pool of the criminals’ targets.”
    (Oh, and in case you’re wondering — Forbes didn’t make the list. It’s squeaky clean.)” end quote
    So there you are. Even Forbes knows who the fake guys are. And they probably should have made the list too. No doubt they publish all kinds of fake news.

3. mnemonic July 20, 2020 / 1:17 pm

Our leaders have betrayed us by keeping this myth going with no end in sight until everyone is vaccinated and depopulation goals are achieved. If they wanted to they could reverse medical corporate siege and expose the lies and put an end to it but they will not, But look what happens to a leader with the courage to expose the covid myth:
    The president of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza, dismissed covid19 as nonsense.
    The president of Burundi was vilified in the Western press.
    The president of Burundi expelled the World Health Organization from his country.
    The president of Burundi died suddenly of a “heart attack”.
    The NEW president of Burundi immediately reversed his predecessor’s Covid19 policies.

4. sandy edwards July 20, 2020 / 4:52 pm

I am sorry about not answering this post properly but I needed to say this. Has anyone else noticed that alcohol sales are being limited in restaurants and after certain hours everywhere? That means we will see the decline of being able to purchase alcohol just as we have seen everything else go all to hell. I sometimes need a little white wine to help me along and who wouldn’t in these times. I am just so tired of seeing people in suits on TV telling us what to do and how we should do it. It is amazing to me that so many people are going along with this. I read somewhere that the poison coming down in chemtrails is making people complacent and trance like. I am beginning to believe this is true. Why have I not been affected and you guys on this site? There has got to be a difference or something that keeps certain people protected from this thing. Just my thoughts for today. Oh, and btw, I think another thing to get to replace cash besides gold and ammo might be liquor.

• NoFakeNews July 20, 2020 / 6:50 pm

Listening to the MSM is enough to drive anyone to the liquor cabinet. 🙂

5. MNEMONIC July 20, 2020 / 5:15 pm

Yes, buy ammo, gold, supplies, and never trust anything the politicians or msm tell us they aren’t going to save us, trump is not going to save us, they’ll get us dependent on the covid 1984 scam-demic welfare checks, convert the nation into socialism-communism and everyone will become wards of the state. The best thing to do is simply put your faith in Jesus, he is the only one who can save.

6. sandy edwards July 20, 2020 / 6:03 pm

Funny, I just said the same thing the other day on this site. Trump is not going to save us or anybody. He is one of them. We need to hunker down when things get really bad if we can. Before then the best thing is to prepare food and water first, then the other things mentioned above. Just don’t wait because things are moving fast this time.

7. Dirkje.. July 20, 2020 / 7:50 pm

Thank you doc..I’m from the Netherlands .. Informing my friends…

• NoFakeNews July 20, 2020 / 7:53 pm

You are welcome, and thanks for reading the posts on the website and for informing others.

8. Dirkje. July 20, 2020 / 7:59 pm

And yes w’ll have a couple of white wine 🍷👏👏.. Happy wknd sir..👏

• NoFakeNews July 20, 2020 / 8:01 pm

😀

9. Dirkje ?. July 20, 2020 / 8:06 pm

Spread this news…and prosit to you dear sir👏👏

10. Hillary July 20, 2020 / 11:46 pm

Dr Reizer,
    There are many people talking and listening on many different sites and I am reading an increasing amount of posts daily.
    Hopefully the word is getting out to the wider world but maybe we need to be more effective than just talking and whining.
    We need to throw off the masks, get up close and personal, refuse to shop in places that order us around, and push back.
    Can you see that happening in a world that is not quite awake yet?

• NoFakeNews July 21, 2020 / 12:04 am

Agreed, Hillary! The time for writing and talking needs to be replaced by actions from citizens worldwide.
      We need to refuse wearing masks. I am a healthcare practitioner and I refuse to wear a mask in my office when taking care of patients.
      I don’t feel that I am doing people any good by going along and supporting a fraudulent virus. I believe the masks are injurious to people’s health. I refuse to wear them. Ninety percent of my practice is not wearing them and they are on my website and educating others.
      Don’t wear a mask regardless of how much pressure is placed on you to do so!