When And Where Will You Draw A Line In The Sand

By Dr. John Reizer

There will come the point in time when everyone wide awake and aware of what is happening concerning the fake pandemic will have to make a big decision. Do I follow draconian regulations being handed down by city and state governments, like the mandatory wearing of face masks, or do I break the law?

In my community, they are preparing to pass an ordinance that requires all residents to wear face masks in public or be fined $100.00.

It’s one thing to know what is going on and to complain about an unreasonable mandate, and it’s another thing altogether to refuse to accept the order.

How many people will have the strength and stamina, under intense public pressure, to put into action the words they have written or spoken when it comes to going against a strong current of conventional thinking?

Are you willing to draw a line in the sand to protect yourself from dangerous public health laws that are about to be unleashed across the United States and the rest of the world?

If you are willing to wear a face mask, you must be ready to receive a Covid-19 vaccine in the future. Because that’s what this is all about. If you wear a mask, you are demonstrating that you are in agreement with the false narrative that alleges the virus is dangerous and that the face coverings are necessary until a better solution (the vaccine) is ready to be released.

For me, the decision is an easy one. I am drawing a line in the sand and will not wear a face mask. I have not worn one to date, but having to do so has not been a mandatory requirement up until now. I am prepared to break the law if breaking the law is defined as not covering my face in public with a mask.

If I am detained in a jail or fined for not wearing a face mask, then so be it. If the articles on the website suddenly stop being published, readers will understand what has happened.

When and where will you draw a line in the sand?

17 thoughts on “When And Where Will You Draw A Line In The Sand

1. sandy edwards June 26, 2020 / 4:22 pm

At this early stage of the mandatory mask wearing I don’t think they have figured out a way to enforce it. So don’t worry because no one I have seen here is wearing one and they are just going about their business as usual. I did watch the Presidential News briefing today for the first time in a couple months regarding covid and it was kind of scary when Doc. Fauci got up to talk. He reminds me of something I won’t say on this site. Mike Pence was in charge and he wasn’t wearing a mask and had no reasonable explanation for the Trump rally in Tulsa, etc. When questioned heavily by reporters about not wearing a mask he said that people should follow the direction of the governors of their states and that the constitution was clear that we all had a right to make our own decisions(which meant the constitution works for only him and Trump I guess). He was really a poor example for what he was expounding on and on about. I had to tune out. My main worry is that they are taking their time slowly adding things onto what is already unspeakable. I guess this is like boiling a lobster which I no longer do because I found out they have the intelligence of a 5/6 year old child. A lot more intelligent than the people running this show.

• NoFakeNews June 26, 2020 / 4:51 pm

Hi Sandy,

Everything is going to be determined by people’s reactions and overreactions to the psyop. Remember, this is more fakery taking place. The spike in numbers, the alleged cries from people in communities around the country demanding that their elected leaders force them and everybody else to wear masks. All of it is to test the level of hypnosis in the population. They are measuring people’s willingness to comply with mandates or their desires to resist different orders.

Like I wrote in the post, people have an important decision to make regarding wearing a mask or not. Once you’ve made your choice to join the mask-wearing crowd, you have also signed up for the vaccine line. Choose wisely!

2. sandy edwards June 26, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Just sitting here waiting on my lasagna to get done and listening to the local news. Seems like the Kentucky Derby will continue on with all the money there I cant see any reason why not? Not only that but I have been to the derby and since learning that they are drugging the horses I will never participate in this sport again on tv or otherwise. I continue to be flabbergasted at how easily we are fooled and letting this crap go. I am sick every time I hear more of this stuff. I may be delving into saving the animals or stuff but I am not into killing anything for any reason.

3. tim June 26, 2020 / 10:38 pm

Looks like these people drew the line

A Washington state sheriff has urged residents to defy a statewide mandate by Gov. Jay Inslee which requires people to wear face masks in public.

“In case you guys didn’t hear, Gov. Inslee in his infinite wisdom has decided after over a hundred and some odd days that we should all wear face masks — inside and out,” Snaza declared into a bullhorn while wearing a police uniform and no face cover.

“Here’s what I say: Don’t be a sheep.”

And now we have a new billboard for the USA :

AMERICAN CITIZENS, DON’T BE A SHEEP !

• NoFakeNews June 26, 2020 / 10:49 pm

This is the sort of thing that needs to be happening on a massive scale throughout the United States and the rest of the world. People need to exercise their power by voicing and acting out their displeasure concerning all of these ridiculous draconian policies.

4. rasila queen June 27, 2020 / 9:07 am

I totally agree and will fight back

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2020 / 11:28 am

Thanks, Rasila, for your feedback! 🙂

5. Arrest the traitors June 27, 2020 / 9:23 am

I think class action lawsuits against these tyrannical dictates are whats needed first and then more action.. Mandatory mask wearing is unconstitutional. Governor Abbot and governor Newsom and many government officials are taking orders from a foreign entity and should be arrested for treason and sabotage.

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2020 / 11:31 am

I absolutely agree with you!

6. tim June 27, 2020 / 10:45 am

I love what you said Sandy,

” Mike Pence was in charge and he wasn’t wearing a mask and had no reasonable explanation for the Trump rally in Tulsa, etc. When questioned heavily by reporters about not wearing a mask he said that people should follow the direction of the governors of their states and that the constitution was clear that we all had a right to make our own decisions(which meant the constitution works for only him and Trump I guess). He was really a poor example for what he was expounding on and on about. ” Sandy Edwards

It’s very clear. They want all of us to wear the mask, social distancing, etc, while their constitutional, God given rights are protected, but not ours ?

SOS, different day. And that biden saying he will create an executive order if he’s elected that enforces all Americans to wear the nasty things ? So typical.

To bad there no so called, “cure,” ( mask, social distancing, spacing markers, vaccines, etc. ) for corrupt, tyrannical, just plain ugly politicians whose faces I am so sick of looking at and hearing from.

Wish they would be replaced by good people who cannot be bought and paid for by the cabal. Oh sorry, back to reality.

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2020 / 11:30 am

I wish they would be replaced with good people, too! 🙂

7. tiredofit June 27, 2020 / 2:31 pm

I do know 3 disabled veterans that are seeking to file suit against Menards after they were deniedentry into the store because they refused to wear a mask…..In southern Illinois..

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2020 / 6:07 pm

Thanks for sharing!

8. covid19 June 28, 2020 / 11:01 am

SCAM alert:
    Covid19 scare lures gullible citizens to trade in their freedom for enslavement.
    Do not believe it.
    Known Scam Artists Fauci, Birx, Gates, Cuomo, Trump.
    Known scam orginizations: WHO, CDC, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN

9. klaus June 28, 2020 / 4:49 pm

There is a theft happening in your country with the stimulus bill transfer of wealth.. Biggest one is history and your congress going to steal from you again for stimulus part II. Why you do not discuss this isn’t it what will cause your country to fall apart and cause the chaos soon this will happen to your country america don’t you know. This is what they call the great reset they steal from you.

• NoFakeNews June 28, 2020 / 6:02 pm

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, the theft is occurring worldwide and no countries will escape what is taking place. I expect massive resets in world currencies and transfers of wealth from the middle class to the elites.

Both America and Europe will be hit hard by these world governing machinations. No sovereign territories will be immune from what is taking place.