Start Changing Your World

If you can’t change the world, change the people who interact with you daily.

Agreed, it’s probably an impossible task to change the entire world, but you don’t have to do that. I am not naive enough to believe that I am going to be able to change the world as a whole and convince everybody that Covid-19 is a fake virus.

It’s not my responsibility to ensure everybody in the world understands the anatomy of the psyop we’ve all been dealing with. Even if I had a chance to speak with every person and layout the proof that the coronavirus is nonsense, most people wouldn’t be capable of changing the way they perceive the situation.

When I started publishing articles on this website in 2012, I used to have only a few people who would read the content. Some visitors would leave really nasty comments. But I didn’t care because I knew that I had to get the information out there to the small minority of readers who were interested in learning about the truth.

I never intended for my materials to be read by everybody. The things I am knowledgeable about are considered taboo subjects and are off-limits to many folks. They can’t handle the truth or any information that might change the way they have always viewed the world.

The point of this article is to let readers know that even though you can’t change the whole world, you can definitely change or significantly influence the opinions of people in your life.

I walked into a post office last week and was the only person in the building, not wearing a mask. A woman asked me, “Aren’t you afraid of getting sick?” I smiled and replied, “No! Aren’t you afraid of being told that you have to wear a mask every time you enter a store, restaurant, or friend’s home?”

The woman looked at me like I was insane, but the guy that was behind her lifted the mask covering his face and said, “Yeah, I hate this damn mask, and I think this illness is much ado about nothing. My daughter is afraid that if I don’t have this stupid thing covering my face, people will become angry.”

The conversation went on from there, and by the time I left the post office, several others were talking about the subject of masks and if they were vital.

Sometimes we just have to get the ball rolling, and common sense takes over. You cannot live your life in fear, and you shouldn’t have to keep your opinions silent because of a mask or because you believe people might ridicule you.

If you believe that something is wrong, speak up and voice your opinion. If you don’t, you shouldn’t complain about what is happening. You will be amazed at how many people believe the way you do but are terrified of saying something in public or writing a comment online.

By speaking up and educating those individuals who are capable of digesting what you have to say, you can change your world and the people with who you are interacting. And if enough people change their worlds, just maybe we can collectively change the entire planet one day.

13 thoughts on “Start Changing Your World

1. Luis May 4, 2020 / 7:32 pm

That’s a great point! I know, for sure, I am not afraid what they are saying out there. It’s a game for these people. One person at a time and they will wake up. Thanks again Dr. J.R!

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2020 / 9:07 pm

You are welcome, Luis.

• Luis May 4, 2020 / 9:44 pm

I have a question. I’ve notice drone around my area and I reached out to others to confirm and they validated what I have been seeing for the past 3 weeks. Who can I reach out about this?

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2020 / 9:47 pm

I would contact the police or local authorities in your community. If you believe that these aircraft/drones are illegally operating near your private residence, I would certainly report the activity to local law enforcement.

2. Mikhail May 4, 2020 / 8:04 pm

I’m starting to believe the lockdowns, social distancing, shutting down meat plants, and forcing people to wear masks is all expressly intended to provoke violence from the populace. The satan-worshipping elite WANT people to react violently. Then they can instantly demonize them in their fake news lying media; they will call them pandemic deniers, extremists, hoarders, kulaks etc… they will accuse them of causing new waves, of endangering the life of your kitten, and say they are the ones responsible for meat shortages etc… it’s all been done before.

And at that moment the REAL waves of mass death will occur as the elites respond with a nasty mass wave of terror and tyranny against poor people who only want to work and survive. This is the elite’s vehicle to world domination. They must be stopped. They are evil beyond normal comprehension.

Revolutions are when they are most vulnerable. These people are not guaranteed to win. But if they succeed the consequences for humanity will be hellishly dark and horrific.

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2020 / 9:06 pm

I think your points are logical and make a lot of sense. The powers that be would like nothing more than to see outbreaks of violence in the population that they could use to spice up their news propaganda.

Citizens must be careful to obey laws as long as doing so doesn’t jeopardize their wellbeing. There may come a time when people have to make the decision to do something more than peacefully protest against the tyrannical managers representing the World Government.

• Gran May 4, 2020 / 9:28 pm

Mikhail, you make some really good points. I have wondered about some of these issues too. Like how the cabal will try to “utilize” the prolonged distress and fear psy op they are orchastrating on us all for non-health related reasons. I do think they will find a way to “shame” dissidents, and spin false flags. After a while of following the rabbit hole on truth stuff, you start to be able to predict how the cabal is going to twist or foment it. After I learned about the Hegelian dialectic, ie “problem-reaction-solution” so many things began to make sense that previously made no sense at all. It still hurts my brain to think in such a crooked path as their slime-ridden dark minds think. Yet, its almost how one can protect oneself amid the lunacy we now live. They are sending in “controlled opposition” shills I’ve noticed in recent months, like the so called anarchist types. The bad ones try to incite violence and drama during protests, etc. in order to destroy positive groups from the inside out. Pray tell, what are kulaks, if you don’t mind? I’ve never heard of that before, and its sounds interesting.

• Mikhail May 5, 2020 / 2:13 am

Hello Gran, thanks for your response.
        Under the mass-murdering USSR kulaks were any peasants who refused to starve to death by adequately preparing and storing food. The Soviet authorities murdered these people, slandering them as enemies of the people. It’s very reminiscent of this term flying around lately: “hoarders”. You can already see the writing on the wall, hoarders are the new kulaks.

3. Gran May 5, 2020 / 1:04 am

Thank you for your blog. It is keeping me sane amid the insanity.

The doctors who speak the scientific truth as you do, educating others about how the immune system really works, are being censored and shadow banned by the cabal. The whole thing is a complete gaslight. They even smirk on the news, have you noticed that smirk? They’re afflicted with “dupers delight”.

They banished the best and the brightest to Siberia in takeovers past. And today they exile by technocracy. Dr. Erikson in California, Dr. Rashid Buttar, and many many others are coming forward to expose the naked Emperor, the cooked books, the undue coersion and pressure docs are facing to label all deaths as covid, and the fallacy junk science being wafted by the UN, the Who, Fauci, Gates, Dr. death Inc., Etc. The more credible a dissenter, the quicker they earmark them for Siberia. Evil is on a rampage, but it is going down soon.

One of Eriskson’s interviews went viral, and the next he knew, Goog and Fluketube banned him. Then many began questioning why or how his very well-reasoned interviews allegedly violated their “policies”. What policy forbids facts? What happened to free speech and intellectual freedom? Who voted in these corrupt overlords? Even Fox started noting the blatant censorship.

On social media these days simple truth and logic violate the cabals lying sack of crap agenda 2030 and “policies” of junk science. The whole thing is a UN agenda, of biblical proportions. They just use the medical industrial complex like a tool, and revelation 18 talks of their sorcery. In the end, they go down to the pit, the lake of fire, and ashes are all that will remain of their lies and harm. Mineral-rich compost for the new earth. And they will never again be allowed to decimate anything nor anyone.

Eriskson exposed how quarantines for healthy people not only make zero sense scientifically, but that this bogus directive and the masks themselves are literally destroying peoples health and natural immune system. (poor little weasle Fauci must be so embarrassed to get caught working in diametric opposition to facts, when he is supposed to be a world famous immunologist?

Hello? We need oxygen. Sunlight, pure water, non-franken food. We need to be exposed to lots of different natural microbes in the environment to build and keep a strong immune system. (the imposed lock down weakens humanity on so many levels, and they stole the entire economy. Its dangerous as it sets the stage for the bogus wave 2 Autumn ruse the cabal is hoping for in its end game.

Is it true that the whole Gates cabal recently got fired? Could it possibly be? Was I dreaming? lol.

• NoFakeNews May 4, 2020 / 9:37 pm

You are welcome, Gran! There is no doubt about it; censorship is taking place and being used against professionals speaking out about the junk science that is promoting Covid-19 as a real virus that threatens society.

4. tiredofit May 5, 2020 / 1:05 am

Too many hours of brainwashing in front of the screen called TV.It has the ability through hard messages down to subliminal propaganda from 24/7 news cycles.Some people have the box on a news channel 24 hrs. every day and soak up propaganda like a dry sponge thrown into a full bathtub.

5. tim May 5, 2020 / 12:46 pm

All awesome points from everyone. And don’t forget, as soon as 5G is up and running world wide, people are going to start dropping like flies, and they are going to blame it on this so called virus. And then this latest vaccine that they are going to test on the human race, a human race who will wait in lines for this stuff, will contain new diseases and they will probably say it’s the “viruses” fault also . It killed everyone. Or they will point their finger at something else and you can bet it won’t be the real culprit.

And then the powers to be who own all the doctors in the world (well except for Dr. Reizer and a few others) and will tell all the doctors and morticians to say it was …this or … that ….and the world will believe that also along with all the other lies. Hang in there. It’s gona be a bumpy ride.

And Gran, it is good to know they won’t get away with it, and their punishment will be just.

6. Gran May 5, 2020 / 11:24 pm

Tim, Mikhail, Dr. Reizer and others; thank you so much for your replies and comments. I learn so much reading the posts. And it helps to not feel so alone when realizing most out there are blindly believing the lamestream media. Tim, next time you see Gates lying to the people, and forgetting to tell others what happened to the 400,000 precious innocent children in India, from his polio sorcery, …….picture Gates as an off-gassing pile of compost. “Yet all who call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.” We can hope he turns, but we can know that Good and God shall alas prevail in the end.

Mikhail, thank you for sharing that about the kulacks. While I don’t hoard beans or toilet paper (yet–lol) I’ve been gardening like mad in recent weeks….and trying to put in a root cellar. Eek I would be labeled a kulack.. We’ve been giving away fresh eggs to families in need in our area, and I’m trying to encourage everyone……. Plant gardens! Learn wild edibles while ye may. These tyrannists want to call the shots using food and creating artificial shortages. We can all grow our own food, teas, and medicaments. Even sprouting in sunny windows or via grow lights.