If you still have any doubts about what the fake Covid-19 world pandemic is really all about, please watch the excellent video clip below. It’s a compilation of recent press briefings and interviews featuring the “nuts” pushing the medical-industrial complex’s toxic vaccine products.

The fake viral pandemic we are all living through has nothing to do with a real virus! It has a lot to do with fast-tracking a seasonal vaccine for Covid-19 to market and reinforcing a medical paradigm that maintains citizens worldwide cannot survive without toxic, physiologically-suppressive drugs, and dangerous gene-altering vaccines.

Lives have been interrupted, and careers significantly impacted or destroyed because the elected monsters representing their constituents have agreed to sell out to big pharma, the WHO, CDC, and others that don’t have the public’s best interests in mind.

Watch the video, and absorb the information the “nuts” are presenting. Understand what’s been happening right in front of our eyes each day. The daily press briefings in the United States and around the world are drug infomercials being disguised as public updates offering science-based medical solutions. We’re regularly witnessing the purest form of quack-science imaginable.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

9 thoughts on “Meet The Vaccine Nuts that Want to Fast-Track A Dangerous Product into Your Body This Fall

1. Ruth Henderson April 24, 2020 / 11:44 am

Dr. Reizer, you have opened my eyes so much in the past two months. I can’t thank you enough for all the great articles you have written and published on your blog.

I have sent your writings to many people who are looking for the truth..

Thank you!

Ruth Henderson

• NoFakeNews April 24, 2020 / 1:45 pm

Thank you, Ruth! I hope the articles I have written will help to inform people that there is a lot more to the narrative than what has been disingenuously presented as officialdom.

2. tim April 24, 2020 / 12:56 pm

I believe, just like the flu shot, this next virus vaccine will stay “by choice” only. To make mandated , if ever, is probably a long way away. It’s like sayinbg they are going to make the flu shot mandated. Americans would not stand of that but would stand up and revolt. There’s no way we will put up with that. With our malitia, anti-vaxceers, freedom fighters of America, we won’t put up with it. There is a large group of people in San Diego Coiunty who’s protesting against closing the country over a cold virus. Anti-vaxceers are in a uproar already. Yeah, I think if it does get close to the point of being mandated there will be a revolution like never before. Maybe when we crush them needle pushers, we can also kick out all the bad guys in the governments world wide. Then replace them with people like Dr. John Reizer, who have taken the red pill and see through the matrix. Keep the faith, no matter what.

• NoFakeNews April 24, 2020 / 1:56 pm

I agree with Tim. I don’t believe that they (the powers that be) will be able to get a Covid-19 vaccine or any other vaccines mandated in the immediate future.

They are working on their dream of mandating vaccines, but that’s not going to be easily accomplished constitutionally speaking.

The reason for the fake pandemic in the first place is to scare the majority of the population into voluntary compliance. It’s much easier for them to pull off this goal than changing the Constitution to pave the way for vaccine mandates. And if they ever do mandate vaccines, you will see plenty of civil unrest throughout the country.

• tim April 24, 2020 / 4:16 pm

Exactly. If they actually some how do slowly make it mandated, I quarentee you there will be another civil war, not just unrest . 🙂 When a human being loses their right to CHOOSE, they loose their freedom and liberty. And anyone who is willing to give up their freedom for safety, does not deserve either one. And I know Americans. They are not going to give up their freedom or their freedom of CHOICE for anything, and are willing to fight to the death if necessary. Give me freedom, or give me death.

3. Gran Soujourner April 24, 2020 / 3:38 pm

I agree, and would, today, vote for Dr. Reizer if it were possible. This simply couldn’t happen to our nation or globe if such brilliant and brave men were at the helm. If I understand it correctly however, Don placed fema is at the helm, and certain activation of (utterly unconstitutional) executive orders may be in place? I pray I am wrong. I used to think that anything which was repugnant to the constitution was null and void. How did even this get circumvented? It is amazing that Bill Morgan Cooper spoke of all that is happening right now in real time–over 20 years ago, right down to how the EO’s work, and the bogus ruse they would use to implement this crap. The slimy deceptive language of the barristers, aka sociopaths, use put the whole nightmare in motion, and misleads so many innocent well intended people. Others who saw the truth, ie Dr. Stuart Crane (circa 1982) and Dr. Stan Monteith in his book Brotherhood of Darkness. I find myself increasingly experiencing what Deb Tavares calls “Truth trauma” and unfortunately my awakening process was very slow for that reason. If only I knew 30 years ago what was coming…sigh. I might have found that refuge cabin in the mountains and lived like Nell. Thank you for your caring and tireless work Dr. Reizer. Thank you for speaking the truth, and for sharing what you do in your blogs. I recently found your work on ppj gazette, another one of the “greats” imo. God Bless.

• NoFakeNews April 24, 2020 / 4:16 pm

Thank you, Gran! I very much appreciate your remarks and your participation on the website. I hope together we can awaken enough people to make a difference in the world. It won’t be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is. Keep telling people the truth and don’t stop fighting for what you know is right.

4. Gran Sojourner April 25, 2020 / 2:41 pm

“Sometimes lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for….” ( a line from a movie, “Mr. Smith goes to Washington.” –I believe. Thank you for your kind words, Dr. Reizer. Every time I think I’m finally acclimated to the usual eye rolls, the silence, and the cognitive dissonance shut down look (which I understand too well from having lived it myself on this painful journey to finding the buried truths) along comes a beautiful soul such as yourself and fellow sojourners and assures me I’m not alone, that others see what is happening, and the implications down the road. Thank you for the encouragement and what I’ve come to call “validation vitamins.” lol. God Bless and God speed as we all sound the alarm as best we can. I won’t be taking any gates-a-hell velcro patches, so am trying to come to terms with all that may entail in the new quasi- kremlinite sea of sociopaths we currently navigate. Just an aside, but if you can, look up artimesia annua, its been healing malaria in Africa for ages, and the powers that shouldn’t be silenced it of course, trying to grift a profit off its patented alalogs, when in fact only the whole Creator-made herb as a tea does not result in loss of effectiveness. Its easily grown in any garden, even in the arctic-like Northeast here. Can wipe out lyme co-infections pretty good. JMO, just my opinion.

5. NoFakeNews April 25, 2020 / 2:44 pm

Thanks for sharing the information with readers. It’s much appreciated!