If we genuinely have a desire to awaken from the state of hypnosis that has been cast upon us by the mainstream media, we will need to do the following things:
1. let’s stop watching local and national news programs.
2. Let’s stop reading local and national newspapers.
3. Let’s stop listening to mainstream media talk radio shows.
4. If we must know what is happening in the way of local news updates, let’s search for a specific topic on the Internet and limit our exposure to the ongoing propaganda.
5. Let’s watch movies on demand from streaming services. Yes, there is propaganda in movies, but our minds subconsciously know we are watching a fictional film when we’re watching Netflix or a similar service. When we watch regular news programs, we believe the content is real, and in most situations, it is not.
6. Let’s obtain the local weather forecast from a phone or computer. Let’s stop watching The Weather Channel. There’s too much propaganda being disseminated in between the bits of weather reporting.
7. Let’s stop listening to local sports radio shows. Listen to music stations with no talking heads. The radio personalities have no sports content to speak about, so they mindlessly parrot propaganda about Covid-19 to their audience.
8. Let’s watch YouTube videos about subjects we find enjoyable instead of network programs that have fifteen minutes of drug ads included in the programming.
9. Let’s get out of the house and walk a few miles each day. Let’s breathe in the fresh air and get some natural sunlight.
10. Let’s read a book about something interesting or enjoyable.
11. Let’s try to visit or talk with friends each day. Socializing is very important to maintain a healthy mind and body.
12. Let’s attempt to get off all social media. It’s a harmful hobby that promotes fear-mongering. It also takes up a lot of time in our day and causes us to be less productive in other areas of our life.
It’s not easy to stop habits that we have been ritualistically performing for years. It will take some strong discipline on our part, but the results are worth the sacrifice, in my opinion. It’s easy to become addicted to negative content that is broadcast continuously through mainstream media products. Let’s use our time efficiently and throw out the poisons of the mind that have been clouding our thinking and preventing us from understanding what’s really important in life.
Are you with me? Can we agree to do this together?