88% NO = BLUE

10% UNDECIDED = BLACK

02% YES = RED

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,146.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

15 thoughts on “Final NoFakeNews Poll Results (Will You Wear a Face Mask if A National Mandate is Announced in 2021?)

1. tim November 25, 2020 / 2:55 pm

Another good one by Jon.
    start:
    Open letter to Patriots everywhere
    ” …. I realize your attention is focused on the election and vote-fraud right now. But I want to comment on the disaster we’re all facing these days:
    The COVID restrictions. Lockdowns—de facto in-house arrest. Limits on public gatherings. Economic devastation.
    Cutting to the bottom line: There is NO state of emergency that justifies sweeping away Americans’ basic freedoms. No war, natural or manmade disaster.
    NO emergency can override the meaning and spirit of the Constitution.
    There is a line that can’t be crossed for any reason. Otherwise, an official or legislature or court could, armed with an excuse, cancel the Constitution.
    That’s exactly what’s happened. COVID. It’s diabolically clever, because officials will say: “You can’t make a choice about how to live your life, because what you do affects other people. If you carry the virus and live out in the open, you’ll infect those around you. Therefore, you must obey the commands we lay down…” (con”t)
    end:

2. sandy edwards November 25, 2020 / 3:59 pm

I don’t really feel this is a valid poll because most people are not really sure what in the H they will do. I am sick of all these polls on fb, etc. asking questions that are impossible to answer at this time. Let me ask some questions and see the results. How many people are willing to lay down their lives to protect their freedom after this mandate or even before?? How many are willing to stand and fight if the fight comes to you? Who is going to protect all of us if the Police and Military go nuts? Hopefully, we will have a coming together of the police and citizens along with reasonable military. We have so much to consider and need to do it before this all happens which looks to be very soon. Not always trying to be the downer but just being realistic. This is the world we live in today. All this planning should have been done months ago so I pray their are many groups of us out there that have it under control,

• NoFakeNews November 25, 2020 / 4:05 pm

Great points, Sandy. The results I published concerning the poll were from a NoFakeNews poll so the results are probably not close to the results that would be yielded from a mainstream audience of people. I would imagine there would be a much higher percentage of people who would wear a mask judging from what I observe in the grocery stores.

• tim November 25, 2020 / 4:31 pm

I find it hard to believe that 2% of the people on this site would wear a mask. Have they not been reading the articles ? hehe

• Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:47 pm

People can say anything they want, but at the end of the day it’ll be different. Want to be accepted by your peers? – most people will conform.

• NoFakeNews November 25, 2020 / 4:14 pm

We need a lot more people like this guy! 😀

• Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:20 pm

A good show of defiance – but…
      The sad thing about ripping up “legal” paperwork, is the original order still stands; once entered into the court system.

3. Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:14 pm

“force” is the great equalizer.

I will wear one ONLY under duress

• Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:25 pm

It’s no different than forcing me to wear one where I work…
      — and when I’m “off the clock”, off it comes.

• Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:27 pm

However – taking a “poiso…” oops… “vaccine” just ain’t gonna happen – no ifs, ands, or buts.

4. Kenneth T. November 25, 2020 / 4:35 pm

And masks I have, to wear – for those compliant type days…
    Jim Carrey/Loki Mask, Guy Fawkes Mask, even a Dr Plague Mask.

We all wear masks – the ones we choose defines our truest self.
    If people want to wear diapers on their face… well… that defines them too.

5. Handyman November 26, 2020 / 1:15 pm

I agree this current situation was all planned in advance with release dates, etc. to coordinate with the election. I do not mask unless absolutely forced (i.e. doctor’s office). It is unhealthy (much evidence to that truth) both physically and emotionally (you are inhaling what your body is trying to get rid of).. My heart broke the other day when a mother I was talking with said her young daughter was on the toilet and was vomiting out of fear. Masking is child abuse. The facts show ages 6-24 rarely get the virus. FEAR (created by Fauci) is at work to control the population (and working quite successfully). I look at the WHO site which often contradicts their public statements. So, I copy pages off WHO and CDC that, again don’t match their public statements. CDC: 6% die with COVID only; of the 94% remaining, 98.5% recover. Those who died had on average 2.6 other health issues. COVID (if even diagnosed correctly) was only one of the conditions (or perhaps no impact at all). I’m in Illinois (please don’t hold that against me). I’m seriously concerned about virtually 100% masked in stores and growing numbers masked outside and in their vehicles. 10’s of thousands of medical professionals that oppose this approach are being censored. Please, get well informed and speak out for truth at every opportunity. I, for one do not want to see a masked population from now on. “There is nothing more permanent than a temporary solution.” Thanks for reading through my thoughts.