If more people were like the woman in the video below, the plandemic nonsense would end immediately.

It’s entirely unbelievable that citizens in the United States of America and other countries worldwide are, for the most part, willing to strap a cloth covering or face mask over their mouths and noses without putting up a fight.

The world’s governments are forcing individuals to suffocate themselves under the guise of protecting the public from a fake cold germ.

According to the plandemic screenplay, doctors working in hospital centers worldwide are attempting to save people’s lives who are having difficulty breathing with respirators. You see, these physicians learned somewhere along the way that oxygen is pretty damn important if you want to keep humans alive.

The same medical idiots tell healthy folks to cover their faces with a mask that reduces oxygen to their brains and vital organs throughout the day.

What the hell is wrong with everyone?

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

14 thoughts on ““Breath is Life” — American Mother Becomes Enraged After Child Passes Out From Wearing A Face Mask in School

1. tim November 11, 2020 / 11:16 am

Multiply that by millions of people world wide, and that is just about where everyone in this world is.
    Lets hope it will start a spark so we can remove the evil deep state gov who are litteraly taking the breath and life out of us and our children, and put in their place people who CANNOT BE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY MONEY AND POWER.
    People who put earthlings before anything else, especially money.
    Our gov is bought and paid for by the 1%.
    We need people who cannot be bought and will NOT sell their soul to evil …for power and money.
    People like Doctor John Reizer, and Robert Kennedy Jr. , and so on.

2. tim November 11, 2020 / 12:01 pm

I think it’s pretty obvious that the 1% decided a long time ago that they were going to start a war with humans ability to breath clean oxygen. There are many ways in which they have done and are doing that.

Vaccines are a major cause of asthma which of course causes shortness of breath.

Spraying barium, particalized heavy metals, and chemicals in the atmosphere under the HOAX of global warming and the tons and tons of pollutions being pumped into the atmosphere has caused a multitude of respiratory illnesses, (diseases,) to many to list.

Causes of S.O.B. or lack of oxygen:

Mandated masks.

Police brutality.

Croup

Pneumonia

Pleural Effusion

Sarcoidosis

Heart attacks

Pulmonary hypertension

All other heart dysfunctions

Many autoimmune “diseases” cause shortness of breath

Pleural effusion

Anaphylaxis

Pneumothorax

Bronchiectasis

Pulmonary fibrosis

Pulmonary embolism

Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD

Heart arrhythmia

Sarcoidosis

Carbon monoxide poisoning

FAKE Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Creating a plandemic to raise stress and anexiety with makes it hard to breath.

Panic attacks, another vaccine damage symptom that causes shortness of breath.

100’s of elderly dying on respirators BECAUSE THEY WERE PUT ON A RESPIRATORY MACHINE !

Fluoride causes brain damage which inadvertently cause breathing illnesses.

The list is to long, the many ways they have attacked our ability to breath clean oxygen.

“They” are, and have been for decades, after our oxygen, and our very lives.

This is the last words of George Floyd:

“God
    It’s my face man
    I didn’t do nothing serious man
    please
    please
    please I can’t breathe
    please man
    please somebody
    please man
    I can’t breathe
    I can’t breathe
    please
    (inaudible)
    man can’t breathe my face
    just get up
    I can’t breathe
    please sir
    please
    please
    please I can’t breathe”
    -George Floyd

I think these are the thoughts of many today. When is it going to stop ? When will the people say enough is enough ? GET YOU KNEE OFF MY NECK !!!

3. tim November 11, 2020 / 3:04 pm

The dominoes are falling …
    start:
    Federal Election Commission Chairman Drops Bombshell: ‘This Election Is Illegitimate’
    The Chairman of the Federal Election Commission went on record with a bombshell announcement, stating that from what he’s seen in Pennsylvania, and reports he’s been getting from elsewhere in the country, this election is illegitimate.
    It really is explosive news. The top boss of all the election officials, Trey Trainor, has confirmed that in his professional opinion, “there has not been transparency in the election” and “this election is illegitimate.“
    He dropped the bombshell on the liberal news media at Newsmax when he made the announcement that he believes “that there is voter fraud taking place in these places.”
    There is no legitimate reason at all for observers to be denied access to the ballot counting. Ipso facto, the ballot counting must be “illegitimate.“ That announcement isn’t coming from just anyone. Trey Trainor isn’t just a state election official, he’s a federal one.
    And on top of that, he’s the leader of the whole commission. Unlike the liberal media hacks who were in a hurry to call state races for the Democrats and the presidency for Biden, Trainor knows a thing or two about election integrity.
    end:
    This guy, Trey Trainor, is not just anyone. He is the head guy for the election. Obviously, biden has NOT won, and this is far from over. Like I said, I have no doubt, they will announce Pres. Trump, the winner. At least he is the better of the two evils. Not sure what they do when an election is declared, “illegitimate? ”

• NoFakeNews November 11, 2020 / 3:55 pm

Thanks for the update, Tim!

• tim November 11, 2020 / 6:00 pm

🙂

4. Van November 11, 2020 / 3:15 pm

My wife and I home schooled when we got fed up with schools controlling our two daughters time. They were assigned so much homework, that they were up until midnight or later every night. This was a “Christian” school. We had no family time and knew that this was not right, so we pulled our daughters out. Government does not own children, but they act like they do. “Christian” schools do not own your children. Our daughters went to three different “Christian” schools and we were not pleased with any of them. My suggestion is to home school.

Van

• NoFakeNews November 11, 2020 / 3:54 pm

Thanks for sharing, Van!

5. sandy edwards November 11, 2020 / 3:51 pm

Thanks for posting this Dr. Reizer. I have shared with many groups and had unbelievable response. People understand when they see real people mad as hell.

• NoFakeNews November 11, 2020 / 3:53 pm

You are welcome, Sandy! Anything that will awaken people is worth doing at this point.

• Lisa H. November 11, 2020 / 7:41 pm

Gotta love this Mama Bear!🙂

• NoFakeNews November 11, 2020 / 7:58 pm

Absolutely!

6. Jim November 11, 2020 / 6:01 pm

And so it begins……”Ticketmaster Reportedly Planning Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine, Testing Policy For Concert Attendance.”

And this is only the beginning. This is going to happen for air travel, boarding a cruise ship, going to work or school, and eventually just to go into the grocery store. Just like David Icke and others said 25 years ago. If you want to live in the New World Order, you must take their injected chip.
    We need to stop this evil nonsense RIGHT NOW! I’m pissing off a lot of people by telling them what is really going on. If anyone knows of a way to explain this to people without them thinking you are crazy, please give me some tips. I cannot just sit back and do nothing and let this happen.

7. NoFakeNews November 11, 2020 / 8:08 pm

Jim, the only thing that we can do is to keep telling others the truth and refuse to acquiesce to the agenda.
    The power to stop the draconian policies remains with the public. People must wake up and boycott companies that have ridiculous requirements.
    Having written that, the road ahead will be difficult. The majority of the population is sleepwalking their way through life.

8. Post Hoc November 11, 2020 / 10:00 pm

This wonderful outrage heralds the start of a groundswell of opposition to the current status quo.
    It’s time to outrage now right across all the countries that are suffering the ridiculous oppression caused by a few nasty types wanting dominance.
    Go fearlessly and rage.