Don’t Get Depressed, Stay Busy, and Remain Productive!

Undoubtedly, 2020 has not been a great year in many ways for a large majority of the people in the world. It’s easy to get down and depressed about everything that has transpired concerning the world plandemic. Having written that, let me also write that although it’s been a difficult period to get through, it was still possible for me to be productive and happy at times.

I am not writing this post to make readers believe that my life has been perfect and completely devoid of stresses and disappointing moments. I have been trying to figure out how to cope with craziness like everyone else in the world.

2020 has been a frustrating and sad year for me on the one hand and a significant and satisfying period on the other one.

While the lockdown prevented my family and me from traveling and it negatively impacted my professional chiropractic practice, it also allowed me the time to grow my alternative news website, write six novels, and co-author a screenplay that is being made into a movie.

I have been more creatively productive in 2020 than any year prior. In some respects, this year has helped me grow as a writer, and in other ways, that would have been impossible under more normal circumstances.

We all need to figure out the best ways to keep our minds healthy and engaged in stimulating activities. We also need to exercise and take care of our bodies as best we can under the current conditions.

I hope readers have gained some benefit from the articles I and others have published on NoFakeNews. We need to keep our chins high while not giving up on the world and especially ourselves.

____________________________

The Target List Movie is coming to Amazon Prime!

We’re About to Expose Big Pharma!

$1,300.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU)!!!

DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

We’re only $700.00 away from our goal!

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

Casting and Filming:
The auditions will be held October-November 2020 (check updates and cast announcements here), and filming is scheduled for March 2021.

13 thoughts on “Don’t Get Depressed, Stay Busy, and Remain Productive!

1. Ed Stenerson October 26, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Mr John Reizer, I am glad I found your website a few months ago. You and all of your colleagues have spent I’m sure countless hours writing and researching nothing but the facts about this nonsense. Myself I have been “Awake” for 14 years but before then,’ bas a kid I questioned everything. People are spoon fed lie after lie from the time they enter this evil world 🗺. Anyway I know I really appreciate what you are doing. I wish I could help you out with some funding for your upcoming movie. I’m sure it will be great and will catch the minds of many. 🙏. Thank You, Ed Stenerson

Sent from my iPhone

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2020 / 4:41 pm

🙂 Thank you, Ed, for taking the time to read the articles here and for the kind words.

2. tim October 26, 2020 / 5:27 pm

Thanks for the positive words Doctor. And I’m blown away by what you have accomplished. You should feel proud of how much you have done sir. Vacation time ? Get away from it all ?

No kidding, If your ever get out to So. Cal. come on by and I’ll take you surfing. You will love it . I’m 10 minutes from the beach.

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2020 / 5:45 pm

I might have to take you up on that offer one day, Tim. 😀

• tim October 26, 2020 / 8:01 pm

That would be soooooo cool Doctor. I have a two story house with plenty room for you and your family. And what the hell, bring friends. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, so all are welcome.

And it will save you a lot on motels etc, You and yours will have a home away from home, with home cooked meals and comfort abound. It will be a vacation you will never forget.

I hope one day you do take me up on my offer Doctor, and come to vacation in so. cal. It’s an open invitation, sorry, gotta go, surf’s up ! hehe

p.s. I don’t know if you have ever surfed before Doctor, if so, then you know, if not, then I believe it will be the most amazing thing you have ever done. They have what is called “The Jesus effect,” because it feels like you are walking on water, and that’s is always exhilarating every time. It never gets old. It’s a natural euphoric feeling and once you surf, you can never go back.

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2020 / 8:07 pm

Sounds like fun! 😃

3. Anonymous in Europe October 27, 2020 / 11:23 am

Hello,

I have been reading posts here since June. It’s one of four destinations on the net that has accurately addressed the truth: there is no virus to be found.

People want to know if they should wear a mask or take a vaccine. For what reasons? There is no disease!

As an insider who is privy to what is occurring, I wanted to share my knowledge with an intelligent audience.

I cannot reveal my identity for obvious reasons. I can explain a couple of things that might bring clarity to those already on the right track.

Let me begin by confirming that there is no new coronavirus. There is no global overpopulation problem. There are far fewer people occupying the planet than census statistics would lead us to believe.

We need to ask the question: Why would the one percent suddenly introduce a global plan to disrupt a smooth operating system that efficiently manages a compliant society?

The answer is obvious. The one percent would never do such a thing unless its hands were forced to do so by something more potent than the one percent.

I write in riddles to preserve my well-being and identity. Why come out now and communicate the truth to strangers? Why not remain silent and let the pandemic play out as planned?

I am tired of watching innocent people being lied to year after year. I recently realised that I have a conscience, and I want to offer clues to those interested.

There’s no virus, overpopulation issue, or flaws in the current control mechanisms that continue to work exceedingly well when it comes to the one percent managing the herd.

The one percent did not want to pull the plug on a system that worked. It had no choice because something was forcing its hand.

I cannot narrow down the information further, but what I have offered will help clarify the situation’s enormity.

Think carefully about what might be so significant in our immediate future that those in control would be willing to alter longstanding policies that have traditionally worked and have been painstakingly developed over time? Remember, it has nothing to do with a virus or overpopulation.

• NoFakeNews October 27, 2020 / 11:56 am

What’s forced the “one percent’s” hand? Are you saying that those who are in control are not really in control? Are you saying that something is going to happen on the planet that requires the controlling powers to modify the way they conduct business?

What is the timeline of what is going to happen? Are you referencing aliens, catastrophic Earth changes, or something else?

Your comments are interesting, but you create more questions by “writing in riddles”.

4. tim October 27, 2020 / 3:46 pm

I remember reading about a reptilian race living under the south pole . Apparently they have lived there for 1000’s of years and have control over the 1% .
    And there’s Phil Schneider who talks about getting into a fire fight with aliens living underground.
    Plus others who have said it looked like the aliens were in charge and were telling the 1% what to do. The aliens were giving the orders. They probably have superior technology to keep the 1% in line.
    Anyway, I think that may be what we are talking about here or something along that line . Beyond crazy, and if it is true, then reality, truly is stranger than science fiction .

• NoFakeNews October 27, 2020 / 5:13 pm

Anything is possible at this point.The one thing that has always been an issue in the back of my mind was the idea that humans were willing to sell out other humans for control and power.

How much control do the controlling powers want or need? I have read others’ comments about the population numbers being much lower than reported. Who knows for certain if the numbers are accurate or exaggerated?

It would not surprise me if something completely different than what people are thinking is behind everything taking place.

The only thing I am certain of is that the virus is fake and the plandemic was designed to scare people into lockdowns and face mask-wearing.

The vaccines being mass-produced will harm people so don’t receive them.

Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.

• tim October 28, 2020 / 11:48 am

Indeed, agreed, well said.

5. tim October 27, 2020 / 4:09 pm

Now we know why Pres Trump said he had the “covid” then got well, and is now “immune.” It’s so he would not have to wear a mask. People who are immune can neither give nor receive what they immune against .

I think the next time someone asks me why I’m not wearing a mask I’ll tell them I’m like Pres, Trump, and am immune to the (fake) virus and can neither give nor receive the (fake) virus, so you have nothing to fear from me, and then smile and walk away.

• NoFakeNews October 27, 2020 / 4:51 pm