Author, Vernon Coleman’s Warning About Covid-19 Fraud

Dr. Vernon Coleman explains why the UK Government’s new laws in England are unnecessary and indefensible. Using the Government’s own figures, he shows that deaths from covid-19 have been falling for weeks, while extra deaths due to the lockdowns and hospital closures are more than ten times as numerous as covid-19 deaths. Dr. Coleman also explains how it is possible that serious side effects associated with the Astra Zeneca vaccine could result in 450,000 healthy people becoming permanently paralyzed.

For more unbiased information, please visit http://www.vernoncoleman.com

_______________________________

STOP THE COVID-19  HOAX INSANITY: DOWNLOAD A COPY OF DR. REIZER’S PLANDEMIC NOVELLA ON AMAZON.COM. TELL OTHERS AND SHARE THE INFORMATION BROADLY!

GET BOOK HERE FOR $ 0.99

10 thoughts on “Author, Vernon Coleman’s Warning About Covid-19 Fraud

1. sandy edwards September 15, 2020 / 4:31 pm

So much info. yet people still continue forward in a dreamlike state. Covid has taken over and it’s going to take something really huge to make people see what is going on. You just keep plugging away as we all try to do. Thank you so much for all you do!

• NoFakeNews September 15, 2020 / 4:59 pm

Thanks, Sandy! I don’t know what else to do. The only way I believe that I can help in some small way is to keep writing and posting content.

I don’t know if it’s making a difference, but it helps me maintain my sanity. 🙂

• sandy edwards September 15, 2020 / 5:28 pm

I know what you mean. My song writing is keeping me going and it’s not really helping anyone else. I am just trying to keep myself busy and aware of what is going on so that I won’t be a sitting duck. I am constantly wracking my brain over what we could do to kick start a new movement or even an old one. We need some new energy and it just isn’t coming. Makes me wonder if the crazies have harvested all the energy? Let’s pray harder.

• NoFakeNews September 15, 2020 / 5:33 pm

Sounds good, Sandy! 🙂

• Kenneth T. September 16, 2020 / 5:30 am

Back in school my friends had a band and one of their songs was “Say It With Flowers” (I really don’t remember anything but the title), I did like the song though.
        Music – has a way of saying things in a way that people will notice. I say keep it up!

2. Pam Vernon September 15, 2020 / 5:07 pm

Reblogged this on Rangitikei Environmental Health Watch.

3. Anonymous September 15, 2020 / 7:25 pm

Thank you again sir for all your information…I .spread this beyond my friends..coll. and family..they still think I’m a conspiracy person…but some of my coll (in Geriatrics) think this is for real..keep up the good works doc..I’m with you…wish you a lovely night…take care doctor..best wishes from Dirkje..The Netherlands.

• NoFakeNews September 15, 2020 / 8:59 pm

Thank you so much for your support and comments. And thank you for sharing this information and website with others in your country. 🙂