Vaccines and Population Control

By Sandy Edwards

Big Fat Needle (song)

Music (c) Copyright 2020 by Sandy Edwards

_______________________________

STOP THE COVID-19  HOAX INSANITY: DOWNLOAD A COPY OF DR. REIZER’S PLANDEMIC NOVELLA ON AMAZON.COM. TELL OTHERS AND SHARE THE INFORMATION BROADLY!

GET BOOK HERE FOR $ 0.99

7 thoughts on “Vaccines and Population Control

1. sandy edwards September 14, 2020 / 11:21 am

The way I am feeling about Bill Gates and this whole situation makes me wonder if my song was too nice. I could have gone a whole lot further but decided to hold back. Thanks for posting this.

• NoFakeNews September 14, 2020 / 12:11 pm

You are welcome, Sandy. Anything we can do to wake up people is worth the effort to do so.

• sandy edwards September 14, 2020 / 4:17 pm

We are still in big trouble here. They won’t even give Kennedy media time. He is basically banned from the current news cycle. Isn’t that great! We are now doomed to listen to the most idiotic crap of all time and watch tv anchors do the job of hollywood actors. I have seen Stephenie Rule cry so many times on her news hour and now it makes me sick. She has a husband and children. Most of them have families but are counting on the 1% to keep them safe during these times for their help.

Tim, have you taken the time to listen to my bill gates vaccine song? I would love for you to listen and give your opinion and share. Thanks.

2. tim September 14, 2020 / 4:39 pm

Hi Sandy. I listened to your song, and left a comment saying I liked it. Maybe it didn’t go through. Keep the faith, and I’ll see you on the other side. 🙂

• sandy edwards September 14, 2020 / 5:26 pm

Hey Tim, I didn’t see your comment about my song and thought you had just ignored it. Thanks so much for listening! I feel like we will all be there ( on the other side) and it will be good. I have much faith and want everyone else to have hope and faith along with us.

3. tim September 18, 2020 / 1:17 pm

I fought a good fight, I finished the course, I kept the faith. 🙂 All we have to do is keep the faith, sister Sandy, and endure to the end.

And remember every moment of every day, you cannot control what people say, think, do or feel. You can only control what YOU say, think, do, or feel.

This will keep you out of a lot of trouble. You see a great injustice, can’t control it ? Let it go. You see many other injustices, can’t control it ? Let it go. Let God, let go.

Focus on what YOU can control, YOU ! Only YOU, can control what YOU think, say, do, or feel, only YOU, and no one else. How YOU feel, is completely up to YOU. Every ancestor to every action, is a thought. It all starts with our thoughts. As you think, so shall you be … 🙂