“Wear a Mask” – Lady Gaga

According to mega pop star Lady Gaga, everybody should be wearing face masks because it is a sign of respect. She was recently seen on network television receiving awards while sporting a variety of different masks with other performers.

As I have written before on this website, the pressure for the public to conform to draconian policies set forth by the United Nations, WHO, CDC, and others will continue to increase in the weeks and months ahead. The wide use of athletic stars and celebrity entertainers to shame the dumbed-down public into covering their noses and mouths presently and later on to receive the COVID-19 vaccines is one of the strategies being laid out by the controlling powers.

People who have celebrity prominence are precious to the few who control the many. Singers, actors, and sports icons, for some strange reason, seem to have enormous influence over the herd, and that’s why these people are highly coveted assets by the shadow government running things behind the scenes.

I have a suggestion — stop following these people and placing them on a pedestal. Stop buying their music and stop watching their movies. Turn off the sports contests. Why do we need to live vicariously through the lives of others? It’s all nonsense and hypnotic distraction.

Do we honestly believe celebrities care about us? I’ll go one step farther; they are willing to sell us an idea that will harm members of society. Wear a mask because it shows a sign of respect? Are you kidding me? Who are we supposedly showing respect? Are we showing respect to clueless sheep who have no idea what is happening around them?

If we stopped paying attention to celebrities, they would lose their prominence real fast. We need to turn off Lady Gaga and her mask-wearing advice and awaken from the hypnotic trance that the controlling powers are continually broadcasting.

STOP THE COVID-19  HOAX INSANITY  BY PROMOTING DR. REIZER’s PLANDEMIC NOVELLA for $0.99 on AMAZON.COM.

BUY BOOK HERE!

8 thoughts on ““Wear a Mask” – Lady Gaga

1. sandy edwards September 1, 2020 / 4:47 pm

Off Topic – I am having the same internet outage problem that we had this past Sunday morning. It was a global outage that lasted for hours. Is this the beginning of what we can expect with everything that controls our lives? I am Pissed off. sorry to offend.

Btw, Lady Gaga is a pedo. All you need to do is look back at the symbolism in her pictures, etc, over the years.

• NoFakeNews September 1, 2020 / 4:53 pm

Hi Sandy,
      It’s a two-edge sword for the controllers. If they take down the Internet, it helps them control the people who are awake and spreading the truth.

On the other hand, if they shut down the Internet, they lose the ability to track everybody and watch what the masses are thinking or not thinking.

My educated guess is that the latter is more important to those who prefer to govern from the shadows versus the light of day. I don’t think the net is going anywhere anytime soon.

• Kenneth T. September 1, 2020 / 5:59 pm

I gotta say (and this is just my opinion) if the internet is shut down… I believe THEY will still have the ability to ‘watch’ us. We – on the other hand – will have nothing.

• NoFakeNews September 1, 2020 / 6:14 pm

I do agree, Kenneth, however, I also believe the controlling powers get a lot of information from looking at the broad range of things people are accessing and saying online. If it weren’t a useful tool for the shadow people, they would have shut the net down long ago.

But, I do agree with you, the controllers have other ways to keep track of the herd. 🙂

2. sandy edwards September 1, 2020 / 5:10 pm

Are you or anyone else having these internet problems especially with email right now the last couple hours???

• Kenneth T. September 1, 2020 / 6:05 pm

Sure Sandy -only- it’s been two or three days -for me.

3. sandy edwards September 1, 2020 / 5:52 pm

I guess I have really gone overboard by contacting Robert Kennedy, jr. this am What can I say except that I will continue forward with my resistance. I will find a way to do business without internet if that’s what it takes.

4. Kenneth T. September 1, 2020 / 6:10 pm

Lady Gaga is one face of music. She is well known and so MUST ‘play the game’ if she wants to continue to be popular.
    On the other hand -I believe- she is making a mockery of this whole ‘mask’ crap with all her fanciful face coverings.