SIGN THE PETITION: No Mandatory Vaccination for Covid-19

I signed the petition, and you should, too. Let’s show the controlling powers that we are not going to go down without a fight.

Please take the time to read and sign the petition at the link below to prevent a mandatory vaccine for Covid-19.

Thanks for your support!

Listen to some original music by Sandy Edwards and sign the petition.

Six Feet Apart – Words and Music © 2020 by Sandy Edwards — All Rights Reserved!

18 thoughts on “SIGN THE PETITION: No Mandatory Vaccination for Covid-19

1. sandy edwards July 31, 2020 / 4:21 pm

Thanks Dr. Reizer for posting this so quickly. It is really great news for us all. Hopefully this will let the powers that be see that we are more than they thought.

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 4:26 pm

You are welcome, Sandy. I hope every visitor to NoFakeNews will take two minutes to sign the petition.

2. Kenneth T. July 31, 2020 / 4:30 pm

I’ve signed many petitions over the last 30+ years. I’m not sure they really do much – except getting names on watch lists.
    Still… the practice continues

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 4:35 pm

Hi Kenneth,
      At this stage of the game, I am sure that I am already on somebody’s watch list. I think it is important to sign the document because it demonstrates to others that we are not alone in our beliefs and that there is potential power in numbers if we choose to exercise that power. 🙂

• Kenneth T. July 31, 2020 / 5:04 pm

Right – which is why I added the “Still… the practice continues”, meaning: I still sign these types of petitions.

*** even though I still won’t vote in any type of (s)election.

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 5:12 pm

I am with you on not voting in the elections. I stopped that nonsense many years ago.

3. sandy edwards July 31, 2020 / 4:55 pm

Kenneth, I think most of us are probably already on the list if you have been on this site or searching online for all the real news you can find. Even if you aren’t on any list it won’t matter if you plan on refusing the vaccine.

4. tim July 31, 2020 / 5:18 pm

The numbers went from over 735,000 to over 741,000 in a couple of hours. It will be in the millions in a couple of days 🙂
    I’d like to see 1 billion signatures … The governments and powers to be,
    CANNOT ignore 1 billion people who are of the same like mind, and say
    “WE DON’T NO STINKING VACCINE, that’s for sure …

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 7:02 pm

Thanks, Tim, for sending me the petition and for all your support! 🙂

5. tim July 31, 2020 / 6:16 pm

All this time, for decades, the govenment has lied to us about UFO’s. Now they decide to tell us these videos are legit ?
    I’m telling you, there is going to be a false flag, created by a fake UFO invasion, I just know it.
    tim 🙂

6. ppjg July 31, 2020 / 6:25 pm

Thanks for posting Dr.Reizer! I signed, shared and will promote this.

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 7:00 pm

Thanks for the support and for passing it on to your readers and listeners. 🙂

7. Van Robison July 31, 2020 / 6:32 pm

My name has been added to the no mandatory vaccine list.

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 6:57 pm

Thanks for the support, Van. 🙂

8. sandy edwards July 31, 2020 / 9:06 pm

We’re all in this together and it feels much better to know that. I hope and pray we will prevail. Sandy

• NoFakeNews July 31, 2020 / 9:07 pm

Thanks for your support, Sandy!

9. sandy edwards July 31, 2020 / 9:17 pm

And I don’t mean the repeated comment you hear every second on main stream media about everyone being in this together. Sorry if it sounded that way. I meant our own group of being together that is going to take them down.