How to Mitigate the Face Mask-Wearing Mandates

By Dr. John Reizer

The way to mitigate the nonsense taking place is to begin tackling one problem at a time. The first step is addressing the face mask-wearing issue. It is essential to deal with this problem first because it is the precursor to mandatory mass vaccination policies. If you agree to accept the face mask mandates, you may as well say that you are going to accept the vaccine mandates that are on the horizon. Pro-maskers are also pro-vaxxers.

We start our plan of actions by taking a stand, individually. Although this might be a frightening experience for a lot of people, you must be strong and express your displeasure and disagreement with what is being unfairly forced down your throat.

As an individual, you must refuse to wear a mask in public, stores, or anywhere else. The policies of stores to force customers to wear a mask is a corporate decision. It is not the law. It is the company’s own decision. If they contact the police, it is unlikely the authorities will intervene because it is an internal store issue.

If the police are called in, and they do intervene, you will have to leave the premises. But you will have caused an uncomfortable scene and forced the store or business into a scenario they don’t want to be in. Sheep come in all shapes and sizes. People in society are sheep, and so are the stores and companies following along with the draconian recommendations coming from government regulatory agencies. Let’s start challenging them immediately. Let’s get the sheep moving in another direction!

On a personal note, I have not worn a face mask to date, and I have been in all sorts of businesses that require the face coverings. I don’t give a damn, and I couldn’t care less about what anyone or any company thinks of my decision to not put a mask on my face.

11 thoughts on “How to Mitigate the Face Mask-Wearing Mandates

1. sandy edwards July 21, 2020 / 4:00 pm

Dr. Reizer, I agree that we have to start with each individual person not complying with mask requirements. The problem is that we have all been doing this and I see a lot of people doing it here in NC but are we making progress? I have shared and shared, gone out without a mask and talked about it, etc. but it seems to make no difference. I know there are many that feel the same as we do but getting them together is another thing entirely. We have got to get the numbers or we will go down. I am preparing because I see so many working against us. I hope and pray we can find a way forward that backs them down. I read a article that said the vaccine won’t work for one reason and the is “People”. I hope this is true.

• NoFakeNews July 21, 2020 / 7:16 pm

It’s going to be an uphill battle any way we slice it We either garner the strength to be brave as individuals, or we will live the remaining years of our lives with face coverings and taking hundreds of vaccines.

2. tim July 21, 2020 / 5:04 pm

We must stand up for our liberties, the Doctor is right. First the masks, then the vaccines.
    We must not worry over what others think. That is a waste of time.
    We CANNOT control what people think, say, do, feel. Just what we think, say, do or feel. Focus on what you can control, you. Don’t focus on what you cannot control, everyone and everything else 🙂

3. tim July 21, 2020 / 5:18 pm

I think also it’s important to address what that lady Doctor said in her video on your site, Dr. Reizer, about this upcoming vaccine.
    Genetically modifing the human being to make them sub-human like the monkeys ?
    Then if sub-human, then have no human rights ?
    They could be labled as less than human, or even as animals.
    PLUS , the NANO tech in the vaccine that enables one to “hook” into a computer program ? To be able to receive and transmit data with a computer on a bio level ?
    Are we in the twlight zone ?

• NoFakeNews July 21, 2020 / 7:12 pm

This is real technology, and the vaccines have been modifying the human genome for decades. I believe that the Covid-19 vaccine will be injurious to all humans in multiple ways.

• tim July 22, 2020 / 10:40 am

Agreed, she said this has never been done before, I thought different. They have been GM humans for ? decades ?
        But what about that nano tech and cream she was talking about ? Is that for real.
        Inject vaccines , rub some cream on your skin and you can talk to a computer with your mind ?
        Download and send data ? Is that for real ?
        thanks Doctor

4. Luis July 21, 2020 / 5:22 pm

I am proud to say I haven’t worn it at all and I won’t start and I do walk in if they say something then I give them the middle, joking, I have reached out to the president of the company. One of the president did mention he is a pawn on a chess board and they get fine for it. I can’t believe they do not fight what they believe in.

• NoFakeNews July 21, 2020 / 7:09 pm

Thanks, Luis, for your feedback.

5. tim July 21, 2020 / 5:31 pm

Not good, at -14:00 POTUS pushes the mask agenda , so looks like hes been bought and paid for and will not stop the vaccine / elite agenda.

LIVE: Trump Holds First Coronavirus Briefing in Three Months as Cases Rise and His Poll Numbers Drop

• NoFakeNews July 21, 2020 / 7:07 pm

We can not rely on any elected officials to rescue us from the fakery taking place. Elected officials are either part of the agenda or not willing to risk their positions and prestige to stop it.

If the POTUS is powerless to stop the agenda, it speaks volumes about what we are up against.

There’s also the good possibility that he is part of the problem like everyone else in the government.

6. tim July 22, 2020 / 10:44 am

Yep, people had hope in him, and now he’s just part of the matrix. Not surprised.
    Did you see that video of the covid volunteer ? Took two shots and lived to talk about it ?
    We’ll see what the long term effect is though.