A Time Traveler’s Nightmare (Some light fiction)

By Dr. John Reizer

January 6, 2120

It’s common knowledge in the year 2120 that in the early 2020s, the world’s population rapidly declined. It has been documented by mainstream historians that over seven billion people were living on Earth 100 years ago. How the population was reduced to 1.5 billion remains one of the biggest mysteries of modern-day history.

There are a plethora of explanations that have been floated around the Governet in an attempt to explain the mystery. But all legitimate fact-checking applications have dismissed most of them as conspiracy theories.

The 2021 Dream

I had a dream four months ago that absolutely altered my life. One of the many strange things about the hallucination is that I remember all the details. I never remember my dreams, but this one was different in that I have total recall of the false memory. I remember it as plain as the nose on my face. There’s a crystal-clear image that lingers at the forefront of my mind, yet much of what occurred in the dream obviously never took place outside the context of the fantasy.

It’s a personal dilemma that has driven me crazy for the last 136 days, but I can’t summon the strength or courage to confide in others about what I believe actually took place. There’s no doubt in my mind that what I remember about the nightmare actually happened, yet the more time that passes, the more self-doubt creeps into my mind.

In the dream, I remember living in the year 2021 and there being news stories that discussed everything in great detail, but I have only been able to verify limited amounts of that information in real life. In the dream, I scoured the Internet (that’s what they called computer access channels 100 years ago), and there’s little mention of what I still remember so vividly.

Here are the things that I can verify from the dream using real-world fact-checking along with the things I cannot:

People, in my fantasy, discussed an earlier simulation of some sort, a type of dress rehearsal. It was called Event 201 and considered by those in the know to be an indictment of wrongdoing. This information can be verified in the real world.

I remember there were daily press briefings given on something called television; the president of the country, in the place where I lived, presented the updates standing on a raised platform in front of people wearing facemasks. This information can be verified in the real world.

Everybody was placed under house arrest the prior year and confined to their properties. They were told that this was necessary to protect the lives of others. This information can be verified in the real world.

Citizens were reported to be sick and dying from a newly discovered virus according to official sources. I remember in the dream that medicine was created to treat the condition. A lot of people debated the product’s efficacy. There were riots and mayhem in the streets, and the military was called in to assist with public civil unrest. Most people in the world had figured out in late 2020 that the virus was a hoax perpetrated by a secret world government. I can’t find evidence of this happening in the real world.

A lot of people died after the medicine was forcibly administered to the citizenry in 2021. Then the different governments of the world held more press briefings; they reported the sickness had come back more robust, and people began to really drop like flies. I can’t find evidence of this happening in the real world.

Eventually, things calmed down, but the world’s population took a significant hit. Several billion died, and then a secondary problem was discovered. The illness left lots of women sterile. Earth was in big trouble, and recovery uncertain. I can’t find evidence of this happening in the real world.

A second medicine was developed shortly after that, and everybody was once again required to take the product. I can’t find evidence of this happening in the real world.

And then I awakened from the dream with a terrible headache. The vision was over, but the nightmare just beginning.

Upon awakening, I quickly discovered I was actually living in the year 2020, one hundred years removed from the time I previously lived in the year 2120. And I have been stuck in my new reality since January 6, 2020.

The question I am faced with presently; is it possible to change the future?

8 thoughts on “A Time Traveler’s Nightmare (Some light fiction)

1. Van Robison May 21, 2020 / 6:10 pm

Dr. Reizer,

Your Time Travelers Nightmare is quite a drama. I think it is more real than fiction.

Van

• NoFakeNews May 21, 2020 / 6:12 pm

Me too! 😀

2. Anonymous Wanderer May 22, 2020 / 10:29 am

Are you, in fact, a time traveler who has come to this date to alter the future? Is that how you have access to the Michael Morris information?
    Anonymous Wanderer

• NoFakeNews May 22, 2020 / 11:13 am

Hi Anonymous Wanderer,
      Even if I were a time traveler, which I am not, I would never admit that on this forum. 🙂
      I am a simple chiropractor with a healthy imagination and I’m frustrated with the state of the world like so many others who have visited NoFakeNews.

• Anonymous Wanderer May 22, 2020 / 4:11 pm

So, you are not denying that you are a time traveler? You simply stated that, “I would never admit that on this forum.”

• NoFakeNews May 22, 2020 / 4:50 pm

I am only saying that it is important to comprehend the following facts that pertain to Earth, time and the reality construct that exists here:

I believe that life on Earth is a holographic experience derived from a frequency generated blueprint.

A person’s perception of reality is far removed from total reality.

Time does not exist outside the parameters of the holographic experience being realized by sentient beings.

Everything and anything appearing to be solid is actually a frequency signature.

This is how and why different dimensional constructs can exist simultaneously. Other dimensional parameters of existence containing expressive life forms are probably quite abundant. However, we humans can only perceive a limited number of Universal Frequency Codes because the tuning mechanism they are bound to (DNA) has been strategically designed to filter out other-dimensional platforms.

3. Anonymous Wanderer May 23, 2020 / 12:04 pm

Can we play a game? Let’s pretend you are a time traveler from a hundred years in the future. What does the world look like, and what has happened concerning technology, scientific breakthroughs, and space travel? Have we made contact with aliens?

Anonymous Wanderer

• NoFakeNews May 23, 2020 / 3:40 pm

I have already explained that I am not a time traveler. But evidently, you feel the need to push the subject further. The article I wrote was fictitious and not based on any experiences you seem to think I might be privy to in the real world. But having clarified this point, I will play along because I like to write science fiction stories.

In the year 2120, many things are similar to Earth in the year 2020. But there are some exceptions, and I will try to highlight those items to the best of my abilities.

In the early 2020s, there was an illness that affected the world’s population. Billions died, and then there was a problem with human reproductive capabilities. Many women, as a result of the illness, became sterile. As time marched forward, the problem seemed to improve. But the initial problem, along with the reproductive issues it created, saw the world’s population drop below one billion.

In 2120 the population rests at about 1.5 billion. There are strict laws that limit the number of children a family can birth in 2120. A lottery system is used by the World Government to determine who can reproduce legally and how many children are permitted. Genetic profiling is used in determining the lotto entrants.

A World Government was formally recognized in 2040. The dissolution of all sovereign territories and their associated governments followed. All other governing bodies merged into the World Government by 2042. The World Government was headquartered at the South Pole and remains there presently in 2120.

Space travel in 2120 has already been accomplished, but not in the way that most would expect. Many humans regularly travel vast distances through space and time. They return to Earth unharmed. These journeys are not accomplished via craft created by human technology. Let me say that all forms of space travel that have ever been performed have been carried out with the help of another alien civilization.

In June 2087, the World Government was contacted by an extraterrestrial civilization that was 15,800 light-years away from Earth. These sentient beings were friendly and helped to change the face of many technologies, including how healthcare is practiced on the planet.

In 2087, it was revealed that the Apollo lunar missions never occurred. This was confirmed by extraterrestrial contacts that showed there were no spacecraft visible at the alleged landing spots that were chronicled in the NASA archives from 1969-1972.

In 2120, all energy is produced through technology that makes use of natural resources present within the planet’s atmosphere. The technology harvests and stores the product that naturally exists, and it’s freely distributed to all citizens.

In 2120, chronic health issues are rare, but in situations where people become compromised, the mode of medical correction is accomplished through a technology known as wave-altering-nanoparticle-disruption. WAND technology can instantly heal unhealthy and diseased human tissues in less than a few seconds. Chemical modalities and vaccines became obsolete in the early 2090s. The WAND technology was brought into existence by the visitors that came to Earth in 2087.

And the most significant technology available in 2120 that was not publicly acknowledged in 2020 is time travel. The capability has been around forever because time is not a part of reality outside the parameters of the holographic experience being realized by sentient beings on Earth. This information becomes readily available to humans in 2094.

As I have previously written, everything and anything appearing to be solid is actually a frequency signature. When solid subatomic particles revert back to Universal Frequency Codes, time cannot exist. In the absence of solid particles, physicality is nonexistent, and there are no physical objects in existence capable of passing through space, which requires the passage of time. This inversion of the space-time continuum allows for the instant transfer of humans to any dimensional time construct in the future or past. Time is actually illusionary in most forms of universal reality. But within the Earth paradigm model, time is real, and the existence of past, present, and future timelines is also a reality when tethered to the parameters of the holographic experience.