Inside the Mind of Coronavirus Psychopaths

By Van Robison

Guest Contributor

This entire Coronavirus drama was preplanned by evil-minded geniuses, who have fooled much of the world by the very highly controlled mass-television “news” (propaganda), which is spewing out drivel 24/7.

False science and fear-mongering are simply tools of master-deception. The humans in positions of fake authority cook up schemes of this magnitude because they are driven by motives that the majority of ordinary humans are blind to.

Very few people in comparison to the population of nations question “authority” figures. They watch television “news” and think they hear the truth, without realizing they are being programmed and indoctrinated. Unfortunately, being naive and gullible is a tremendous human weakness.  It is natural to want to believe that what you are being told is the truth.

Liars and deceivers are plentiful in life on earth. The Coronavirus film script is a massive, major deception upon humanity, in support of worldwide vaccination (which is a draconian evil against all people) and destined to make $billions in $profits for the puppet-masters.

We live in a historical time when knowledge and truth are readily available to all. Still, sadly, too many want to be told what “truth” is through lying television and Hollywood movies, rather than doing their own in-depth research.

The psychos behind the Covid-19 scam are no doubt laughing all the way to the $bank.

10 thoughts on “Inside the Mind of Coronavirus Psychopaths

1. tim April 25, 2020 / 12:15 pm

Inside the mind of an elite.
    We have them, right where we want them. Everything is going according to plan. We have poisoned their air, food, water, cosmetics, bath products, baby foods, babies cloths, cleaners, all health products, and everything else we can think of, and they continue like good little sheeple, to consume it all. They are consuming all of our toxic products, to their own demise. And when they get sick from our stuff, then we make money from their slow deaths with all our expensive, wonderful pharmacuetical medicines and cancer treatments, and surgeries, and we are so happy we are making so much money. And we get to sit back and watch “the soap opera” or the little ants down there scurring around who don’t have a clue that we are slowly killing them while making tons and tonbs of money doing it. Well, really, they are killing themselves by continuing to consum our poisons, and that’s what makes it even more hilarioius; They are killing themselves and don’t even know it. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Of my gosh, I’m laughing so hard, tears are coming to my eyes. Oh, I’m sooooo happy. I love to watch others suffer. That’s what keeps me going in this boring life. And did you know that even for the very few who do know what’s really going on, and they eat only organic food, and they don’t take our wonderful healthy medicines and vaccines, and they don’t drink bad water, and they don’t put anything in or on their bodies that is not organic ? Well it doesn’t really matter because we can still kill them with the poisons that we have been spraying into the atmosphere, (under the myth of global warming in the name of geo engineering) for years now. And eventhough I know that the air is going kill me too, just knowing that all those little bastard ants down there on the ground are going to die too, and makes up for all of it. I don’t care if I die, all long as they all die too. That’s fine with me. Oh what a wonderful day that will be when we have successfully killed 95 of the worlds population, and the remaining 5% will be our slaves who will take care of us, because lets face it, we, the pre-ordained , the elected, the elite, the only real humans on earth, are the only ones with the god (satan) given right to live on this earth. The rest of you are just enhuman beings taking up my space on my earth, breathing my air, and eating my food, and you have no place on my earth. Period ! So I”m going to really enjoy watching you all slowly die.

signed

the elite .00000001 %

• Van April 25, 2020 / 5:02 pm

Tim, your eyes are wide open.

Van

2. tim April 25, 2020 / 12:21 pm

Sorry, I meant … 95% of the worlds population. And …are going to die too, makes up for it all…

3. Anonymous April 25, 2020 / 4:13 pm

Van Morrison and Tim……flat out truth. All of it. Sadly. And those who have awakened, who try to steer clear of the ubiquitous toxins….now must find new ways to navigate the blooming cv-stasi, the mob-ocracy glued to lamestream media and smartphones…to be unleashed in small towns everywhere. “Uh oh, that one just coughed! ?…(no doubt from allergies to the smogged-up strontium-laden air! ) It might be a “flu-like” symptom. We must film them and turn them in for brownie points and a bag of chips from the gubmint. Wait a minute! I just saw a family living in peace and freedom, working on their little minifarm ……outdoors….in the sunlight…..smiling…..without masks!!!! Oh the horror! “But hey, we can’t work at our jobs, and the gubmint just advertised a $100 reward for outing non-compliant renegades over, right?!. How dare they work to produce wholesome food! We might even be able to get their property, and all those eggs from the chickens, if we can cook up a tale bad enough.” That family who worked so hard, now will live at the mercy of an idiocracy so pervasive. The Brotherhood of Darkness using the masses against one another — truly diabolical. I head for the hills from whence cometh my strength. Stay strong dear ones. And don some good thick privit hedges while ye may.

4. Anonymous April 25, 2020 / 4:16 pm

oops. Van Robinson. sorry. (It’s the aluminum in the geo engineering)

• tim April 25, 2020 / 9:50 pm

Hey Anonymous, glad to see there more of us that have taken the red pill. Now only 7 billiion more to go 🙂 ps, your sense of humor is welcome.

5. tim April 26, 2020 / 10:07 am

It’s a shame Doctor that we can’t hear your latest radio interview without having to give personnel info/ or having to join an unknown web site that your interview is on. 😦 I would like to hear it, but trying to hang on to what little privacy, if any, we have left. (and that web site looks like one big commercial to sell products anyway, not something I would want to join). It’s crazy now, all the commercials. Youtube is the worse now too. Don’t even want to watch that anymore, to many commercials in almost every video now. Sorry, I digress. Is there any way to listen to your interview without having to give personel info sir ? thank you

• tim April 29, 2020 / 9:26 am

Hi Doctor Reizer,

Went to that link. Message says, Click on “Continue” activate your account, and start listening.

Thanks anyway, all sites require some kind of personnel info and or creating an account or you can’t participate or listen.

Wanted to listen to that last online protest but as usual, can’t participate without giving personnel info. I wonder how many would have participated if they did not have to give up their private info. ?

Probably millions. I’m sure I’m not the only one who does not want to be put on “their” list. When they come to collect us into the railroads cars, I won’t be east to find.

stay safe sir, and keep up the good work, we’re gona beat this virtual virus matrix soon.
        Your friend, tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews April 29, 2020 / 11:44 am

I understand your hesitancy to give out personal information, Tim. We will have to find some other creative ways to fight the powers that be.