Coronavirus Pandemic: The War Psychology Behind the Hoax

By Dr. John Reizer

Dear fellow civilians, we are now at war with a deadly, invisible enemy — Covid-19. This time the battle is not going to be fought against imaginary terrorists that can be easily moved from country to country to give armed forces a reason to invade strategic locations desired by the powers that be. No, this time, the war is against an invisible microbial invader that is always lurking around the corner, waiting to impose its genetic will on unsuspecting world citizens.

Instead of fighting this battle with guns and ammunition, medical soldiers (the new heroes) have been equipped with white uniforms, masks, drugs, syringes, and soon — vaccines. You have to have those life-saving vaccines to win the war against the coronavirus. That same philosophy has worked so well for civilians concerning influenza outbreaks. Truth be told, the only reason we have influenza outbreaks each year is because of the vaccines administered each season that launches the virus into existence.

President Anthony Fauci

We have lots of medical soldiers running around taking orders from the President of the United States, Dr. Anthony Fauci. We also have different ranks of soldiers, just like in other wars. The head general in charge of the battle plan is, of course, the Surgeon General. Oh yes, we are definitely in a military battle against Coviod-19.

The Surgeon General of the United States

The war psychology that’s been implemented by the few that control the many in the current health crisis is consistent with other military operations we have witnessed over the years. The mainstream media’s coverage of previous war battles used to be broadcast on the evening news, in movie theatres, and in newspapers. The coverage would always provide the general public with maps that would illustrate the successes or failures of troops as they advanced or retreated in specific territories where battles were being fought.

In the ongoing military battle against Covid-19, we are seeing the same war psychology being thrown out there for the public to chew on. Daily press briefings, maps of infected territories, civilian casualties, bell curves, military strategies, and other forms of essential propaganda are being offered for public consumption.

We are now being told by President Fauci to wear face masks in public. The psychology being employed here is very calculated. It’s akin to getting people to join medical support groups that glamorize and reinforce big pharma’s agenda of promoting various intellectual properties (diseases). Wearing a face mask in public speaks loudly. It sends an important message to everybody that the participants agree in principle about the virulence and danger associated with the coronavirus and other germs hiding in the shadows.

When people start donning masks, it will be a sign of unity and public support. It will make the invisible microbial invader more tangible for the members of society. It will place a lot of social pressure on fellow citizens to also wear masks and to buy into the false concept that germs are the enemy and that they can make healthy civilians sick.

The ultimate weapon against Covid-19 is being prepared by the war generals and foot soldiers. It’s the soon to be released vaccine. Are you going to take it? What happens if they mandate the cure? Are you going to submit and take your medicine? ARE YOU?

6 thoughts on “Coronavirus Pandemic: The War Psychology Behind the Hoax

1. Anonymous April 1, 2020 / 10:22 am

I will fight tooth and nail to not take the vaccine. Thank you for the truth

• NoFakeNews April 1, 2020 / 11:02 am

I am right there with you.
      You are welcome!

2. anonymous April 2, 2020 / 12:08 pm

What will happen to me when i refuse their toxic vaccine that supposedly will have a microchip imbedded with it? Does that mean i will not be allowed to vote, recieve health serivces or draw any kind of gov’t benefits or be allowed to have a job and be thrown in jail for noncompliance with their tyranny? I find it amazing how easily they have been able to dupe the masses with this overhyped bullshit and even more surprising the president has chosen to play along with it, he surely knows better.

3. Anonymous April 4, 2020 / 12:49 pm

If Fauci is the president, why is 30% of the country not locked down and following his orders? Why do I see a majority of people still not wearing masks? Why do I still see people playing basketball in groups in the courts by my house? Fauci, obviously, has very limited authority. He has no power.

More importantly, I’d like to see you put your money where your mouth is and make a time stamped video of you walking around and into hospitals with covid-19 patients. I’m sure it’s easy writing these blog posts from your quarantined house, but let’s see you expose this hoax for what it is. Make a nice long video where you go outside, touch surfaces, interact with covid patients, etc. Better yet, bring your family with you — I want to see your kids exposed as well, so I know this is truly a hoax, like you claim.

If you and your family don’t develop symptoms in 10-14 days, I’ll start to believe you — barring that, you come off like a poor man’s Alex Jones.

• NoFakeNews April 4, 2020 / 2:29 pm

For all intents and purposes, most people are following President Fauci’s orders. Some people are awake, unlike yourself, and can see the pandemic is not what it appears to be.

As far as me putting my money where my mouth is, I can assure you that I have not changed my social habits one bit when I am moving about. If a law is in place that precludes me from doing something, I have obeyed the law. But I don’t use hand sanitizers, nor do I wear masks. And my house is not quarantined.

When you sent this rather hostile comment, I was in the middle of a five-mile walk with my wife. We were walking in the parking lot of a store where there are sidewalks because the local and state governments have closed all the public parks.

I don’t fear the coronavirus, but I am definitely afraid of the vast majority of the population because they are just like you, completely clueless and ignorant of what’s really taking place in the world.

If you want to live your life in fear and hide from invisible germs, feel free to do that. But if you have that mindset, to begin with, there’s not much hope for you. You have been infected with something far worse than the coronavirus!

And unlike you, I have the courage to sign my name.

• Randy Peters April 4, 2020 / 8:01 pm

Anonymous,
      Look at the event 201 videos and then tell us about how everything going on is real. Stop hiding behind a mask and do some research. And stop watching the news in your quarantined house!