Masks

By Van Robison

I fully understand that people who are required to wear a mask as employees of some businesses have no freedom of choice. In fact, my grandson who works for Walmart is required to wear a mask.

The mask con-game has been going on for months. It is ridiculous and nothing less than a psychological fraud. The only reason that millions of people, the world over, are wearing masks is that they watch the propaganda being disseminated on television.

I canceled my television subscription and no longer have propaganda funneled into my mind.

All intelligent people are sick and tired of the Plandemic. The whole world is being manipulated for very sinister motives.

______________________________________________

STOP THE COVID-19  HOAX INSANITY: DOWNLOAD A COPY OF DR. REIZER’S PLANDEMIC NOVELLA ON AMAZON.COM. TELL OTHERS AND SHARE THE INFORMATION BROADLY! PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW THE BOOK ON AMAZON.

GET BOOK HERE FOR $ 0.99

6 thoughts on “Masks

1. tim September 19, 2020 / 10:03 pm

Well said. Direct and to the point. All truth. I too, cancelled main stream a long time ago. Every one needs to turn their “programming ” off !
    Seek the real truth from nofakenews.net, and those sites they recommend to visit. You will find all the truth you need to form your God given right to choose for yourself, and for your family, at least, that is, until we no longer have a choice and are being railroaded to the nearest internment camps.

2. Hillary September 20, 2020 / 3:50 am

I agree with you wholeheartedly!
    I have not had a television in my place since 2012 when I decided I’d had enough of looking at other people, and hearing stories about other people.
    The peace and wonderful quiet is so energising especially if the birds are singing or the wind is blowing.
    Our lifestyles have been on fast forward for a long time and it’s no good being reminded of it by way of TV.

3. SeeBee September 20, 2020 / 8:08 am

I live in NYC where the mask wearing is at epic proportions. They must think this is the latest fashion craze and yearn to belong to the collective. I already know most are totally brainwashed. But my issue is when I see children, yes, even small children under 2yo wearing masks, my body starts to shake. These parents/caretakers are causing incalculable harm. Although this is complete and absolute child abuse, it’s not seen that way at all. (I am one of the very few “awake” in the big city. It is disheartening for sure.) There are SO MANY placing these babies at risk. What is the AWAKE and aware to do?

4. tim September 20, 2020 / 11:18 am

Hey SeeBee, I feel ya. Hats off to you for being in NYC. Hand in there.

The Governer of Missouri mandated a law saying it was legal to shoot and kill Mormons, back in the 1800’s.

Man made other men their slaves, legally, at one time and still do to this day.

But mandated laws that try to negate our God given rights as a human being, our Constitutional rights as a USA citizen, and our civil rights given to us naturally just for being human, do not have to be obeyed by the citizens of said Country or State ! PERIOD ! And if or when it ever goes to court, those with the rights, us citizens of this earth, will win each and every case, in the courts of man and God.

So if everyone on earth simply ignorred those laws , those illegal mandated laws made by tyrants, there’s absolutely nothing the powers to be could do about it.

It’s the power of the people, that all people need to realize. Look what they did in London ! 100’s of 1000’s of people came together for the day with NO MASKS, NO SOCIAL DISTANCING, ETC, ETC, AND THE POWERS TO BE COULD NOT DO A DAMN THING TO STOP THEM !!!

That’s the power of the people that we all need to come to the understanding of. Until we do, as a whole, they, the powers to be , will be able to abuse our children and babys with face diapers, and vaccines and on and on and on, until the people stand up as a whole and say enough is enough !!!

Then , we the people, will come together in love to remove the evil ones who are running this earth show, from their positions of power, and replace them with good God fearing people who care more about people than money.

Only then, through this love, will the earth and all upon it , be healed of the evil that has befallen this earth.

5. sandy edwards September 20, 2020 / 1:17 pm

I would like to know what’s taking us here in the US so long to start protesting the lockup, masks, etc. They are protesting all over the world and we are just sitting around like everything is fine? I don’t understand what is happening here. Are they drugging us from the sky to be in a trance? It is just so weird. I feel like something more than we can see is going on. Maybe the tests that so many are taking have something in them.

6. tim September 22, 2020 / 12:31 pm

I was thinking the same thing. What is up with Americans ? I think there are too many with their heads in the sand, and don’t want to come up for air, or reality ! Cognitive dissonance is easier.