What If?

By Dr. John Reizer

What if I told you five months ago, the entire world was about to come to a grinding halt because of a cold virus?

What if I told you five months ago that there was going to be a new normal that would prevent humans from shaking hands and hugging other people?

What if I told you five months ago that very soon people were going to be afraid to leave their homes?

What if I told you five months ago that all forms of live sports and entertainment were about to be interrupted indefinitely?

What if I told you five months ago that every living person in the world was going to be asked to take a vaccine to stop a deadly cold virus?

You would have probably told me that none of those predictions would come true.

Fast forward five months to the present:

What if I told you that everything you have been led to believe about Covid-19 was a lie?

What if I told you that nobody in the world has been infected by Covid-19?

What if I told you that all governments have lied about the virus and the world’s business was stopped unnecessarily?

What if I told you everything that has happened since January 2020 was orchestrated by a hidden world government?

What if I told you the fake virus is dangerous to no one, but the coming vaccine will be harmful to everybody?

What if I told you that the US race riots have been staged to shift the public’s attention away from widespread discontent stemming from the fake coronavirus pandemic and coming draconian laws?

What if I told you it’s not too late to protect yourself and loved ones from making a huge mistake?

You would probably tell me that none of what I am saying is true.

What if you believed me, and it saved your life?

9 thoughts on “What If?

1. tim June 3, 2020 / 7:57 pm

…save your life and the lives of your friends and family . 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 3, 2020 / 9:18 pm

Absolutely! And anyone else who has the good sense to listen.

2. CIA June 3, 2020 / 9:53 pm

Ya, there is so much fake news out there that no one knows who to believe and that is what they want. So if someone warned us ahead of time a fake virus shut down was coming no one would have believed it.

The fake virus isn’t the only thing to worry about

-Fox news is on your list of fake news companies. Fox News and Andrew Napolitano have been talking about a civil war since the 2016. What do they know that you and I don’t?

-The establishment doesn’t have to do anything but divide and conquer have us fighting each other on the streets with their psy-op destablization. Then they can blame us for the country’s destruction.

-How do you put a stop to the civil war/race war the establishment is provoking?

• NoFakeNews June 3, 2020 / 10:05 pm

I believe that anything we can tune into on television is part of the psyop. There are always bits of truth sprinkled in between the loads of disinformation.

I think one of the really difficult things to comprehend for most Americans is that all governments are taking directives from a world government including the US.

What is happening concerning the pandemic is much bigger than we can imagine. It is not a US event exclusively. It is a world pandemic and a vaccine is being scheduled for over seven billion people worldwide.

• NoFakeNews June 3, 2020 / 10:06 pm

At this point, I don’t know if we can stop a civil war. People are too deeply hypnotized by the media.

3. sandy edwards June 4, 2020 / 8:03 am

If they bring the Military in to give the vaccine then refusing the shot is probably certain death. I already have auto-immune problems and plan on refusing so I guess we will all find out. I have shared everything I can but people don’t read anything anymore that is more than two or three words. It’s a sad situation. I would like to see you write a plan here on what we should do to be ready and how we can avoid the shot.

• NoFakeNews June 4, 2020 / 8:09 am

I will try to address that subject on this website in the not too distant future. I, like you, will not take the shot under any circumstances.

We cannot create a full contingency plan at this moment because such a plan must be designed step-by-step as we observe the comprehensive policies and draconian regulations that will be unveiled in the future. Although we have a pretty good idea where things are headed, it is not wise to plan months into the future because we don’t know which direction things will definitely proceed

• tim June 4, 2020 / 10:30 am

If all Americans , and human beings, for that matter, would exercise their Constitutional rights, and freedoms, and stood as one against the powers to be, then we would win this “march” for our freedom.
      But I’m afraid , that’s not in the cards. We are being dealt a different hand. The world will never be the way it was. And it’s going to get a lot worse, so hold onto your seat.
      This is the perfect time for us to show our faith in God. I know in the end, the good guys win, but at great cost to the human race. It has been prophesied that in one day, millions and maybe even billions will die, from devices described as, fire coming out of iron horses. And I can only think of one device capable of doing that. We’ll see if the prophecies are true. They have been so far.

4. tim June 4, 2020 / 6:33 pm

Bill Gates is in the process right now , to patent SEEDS ! I kid you not. He wants to own the patent for all SEEDS, so he can determine who can grow what, where, when, etc.