A Deceived Mind is a Closed Mind

By Van Robison

Guest Contributor

It is next to impossible to re-educate a human mind that has been brainwashed with untrue and false knowledge. A mind is indeed a fantastic machine. Humans the world over and without knowing it, have been programmed to believe lies and propaganda. No child on Earth is responsible for how their minds and thinking have been formed by their parents, guardians, schools, and cultural environment.

So let us face it, if your parents were Mormons, you have been programmed to believe in Mormonism. If your parents were Southern Baptist, you were schooled to think precisely as a Southern Baptist believes. Ditto Pentecostal, Methodist, Roman Catholic, and it matters not what the religious flavor is, you are a clone by indoctrination.

Truth is that had any Christian been born into another religious culture, they would not be Christian and vice-versa. It is not a matter of choice, but rather the circumstance of birth. It is a strange world, indeed.

10 thoughts on “A Deceived Mind is a Closed Mind

1. NoFakeNews May 15, 2020 / 11:37 pm

Van, I believe that one of the hardest things for people to come to terms with is the fact that nearly everything they think they know about the world was taught to them by parents and teachers. They didn’t experience many of the things firsthand. What a person ends up believing in life (belief systems) has a lot more to do with where they were borne than anything else.

If we grew up around people and television commercials that always informed us about the dangers associated with vaccines, we’d have a different opinion about health and wellness than we currently do as a society.

2. tim May 16, 2020 / 9:22 am

Although this is slightly off topic, Doctor, ie the vaccine nightmare, I think it’s important to address brain washing, religion, and so on. So many put them all together in one big pile of “bad,” when your putting some good (reality, truth) in with the bad, and that’s not right. Hope that makes sense.

Hey Van. I agree 100% with you.

It is hard to distinguish sometimes, what is reality, and what is not reality. What information is one brainwashed into believing, that is “untrue, and false knowledge.” ?

I know if I was born, say, in Japan, and was taught how to take off in a plane, but not taught how to land, I would do as I was taught.

If I was born in a Moslim country, I would probably be a Moslim. And then I would be brain washed into believing the people on the other side of the world are the bad guys, and what I’m doing, killing the infindel, is of god.

So , absolutely, it’s about where we were born.

But, that does not take away from the sacred spiritual experiences that God (universal mind, higher power) shares with His children, to confirm to them beyond a shadow of doubt, that He is real, alive, and very aware of all His children that are in His domain or dominion.

Not one sparrow falls to an earth, without Him knowing. Are thou not greater than these ? He is very mindful of you, Van.

What I have learned from the sacred spritual experiences (out of body / visions) that God has blessed me with, while attending different Christian churches in my younger years, has taught me that God is real, His Son Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and even of the universe, and no one can come unto the Father , but by Him.

I was not “brain washed” into believing these universal truths, they have been written on the tablets of my heart, mind , and every fiber of my soul, by God . I know this to be truths and is reality, not brain washing, even as I know there is blood flowing through my veins and my heart is pumping.

I can fee these universal truths in every cell in my body. These truths are not from brain washing unless you want to consider the fact that God brain washed me with these truths, then yes, I’ve been brain washed by God .

But if you, Van, for just 5 minutes, could experience what I experieced in my youth, you too would know with all your heart, that the truths I just spoken above, are the truth, and are reality, not part of a false matrix, and NOT part of the, pile of bad stuff, where these truths so often end up on.

Don’t make the same mistake as others, by putting reality and truth, in with the pile of bad stuff. There are truths, there is a reality that we can all get in touch with, and know that it is the truth, but you have to figure out how to get in touch with God , in order to HEAR the truth.

There is a very powerful, unconditionally loving being out there, who is also in you, Van, and is a part of you. It’s called your spirit. God speaks to us through our spirit to tell us the truthfulnes of all things. You just have to look inward with an open mind and a contrite spirit to find Him. You can hear him and His Spirit, with your spirit Van, you just need to remove your prejudice , and cognitive dissonance. 🙂

Then He, the universe, or higher power, can tell you the truth.

bro tim

• NoFakeNews May 16, 2020 / 10:13 am

Hi Tim,

I rarely share my beliefs about creation on the NoFakeNews website. I don’t like to get into discussions on this forum about different religious philosophies. Those comments tend to cause heated exchanges by different people and can be a divisive force at a time when we need to create a destination for like-minded people. There is power for the members of society that remain united, and we need this more than ever before in light of the fake viral pandemic that is currently transpiring.

I will tell you that I am not a member of any formalized religion. I do believe, however, that there is a creative intelligence that has designed life on Earth and that we have a spiritual connection to that intelligence.

I do not believe the creative force judges anyone or anything. I think we’re all here to experience things and that the process can appear unfair to many looking through the lens afforded by human life. From our perspective, as living, breathing human beings, there are certainly polarities of light and darkness or good and evil that can be observed in the world. We are all witnessing some of the evil in the powers that be that are running the Earth show.

We are also witnessing some of the good. There are plenty of people who try to help fellow humans as they navigate through life.

I believe we live on Earth many times in different bodies and that we are regularly reincarnated into new bodies to garner new experiences for that creative intelligence. These are my beliefs, and it is okay if others do not believe what I do. I have had these beliefs since I was three years old, since my earliest memories of being alive in this lifetime. My views are only my opinion, and that opinion is based on my experiences and first childhood memories.

It doesn’t matter if others have a different belief system than I do. We are all here now, and we have to deal with the powers that be that are causing havoc and danger to most of the population.

3. tim May 16, 2020 / 11:00 am

Thank you Doctor, for sharing your personnel beliefs . I can feel the love you have in your heart for all life and the world. And I agree, it doesn’t matter if others have a different belief system than I do.

I’m sure you believe in Karma ? Be good, you receive good. And visa versa.

Anyone like you and me sir, or anyone else in the world, who tries their best to do good, and be good, will receive good, This is a universal truth that no one can deny, and is basically what I was trying to tell Van, but in a more technical way.

Thanks again sir.

tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews May 16, 2020 / 11:02 am

We are on the same team! 🙂

• tim May 16, 2020 / 5:26 pm

Agreed. Thank you sir. 🙂 Sure hope you can get ahold of Bobby Kennedy.

4. shematwater May 19, 2020 / 10:01 pm

Wouldn’t the fact of cross religious conversion prove this premise wrong?

• NoFakeNews May 19, 2020 / 10:12 pm

Yes, there are certainly exceptions to the premise. But in my opinion, the exceptions represent a large minority of cases and don’t prove the premise wrong.

• shematwater May 20, 2020 / 3:32 pm

But there are significant numbers of people in the modern world that are abandoning the faith of their parents.
        But regardless, the premise as stated is that there is no chance of change. You even say “Truth is that had any Christian been born into another religious culture, they would not be Christian and vice-versa.” This is an absolute statement with no room for exceptions. Thus the mere fact that a single exception exists proves it wrong.

If your premise had been that the odds were against them, or that they were far more likely to remain in the religion of their birth, than I would agree with you. But the way you state your claim is that there is no chance for them to be anything else. Whether that was your intention or not, that is how it is stated, and that is proven false by the fact of cross religious conversion.

• NoFakeNews May 20, 2020 / 3:46 pm

Sorry about the confusion, I am not the author of the article. Van Robison authored that piece. I inadvertently replied to your question.
        But I still agree with the author. And there is always room for exceptions.
        Maybe he should have stated in most cases and not in all cases. Because you are correct in your statement; the odds are definitely against them. And he was writing about being borne into a belief system or construct. Certainly, as people grow up in life they learn other things and they grow intellectually speaking and change the opinions they formed from being around parents and teachers. But a lot of people are going to remain steady with their beliefs. But you are correct, sir, the way it was written would be disproven by one person that changed his beliefs from his parents.
        I am an example that also proves your argument. I was born to a family that believed in a specific religion. I abandoned that belief system early in my life by interacting with my environment and using my educated mind.