By Dr. John Reizer

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s blockbuster conversation with investigative journalist, Ramola D was recently removed by YouTube because the content of the interview was simply too damaging to the official Covid-19 narrative being pushed down our throats by the powers that be.

This type of censorship on YouTube has been taking place for a long time. When YouTube censored this video interview, the platform immediately acknowledged that the person being interviewed was speaking the truth. That means people need to watch the interview.

I have included a link below where readers can have access to the full interview.

9 thoughts on “Ramola D Reports: Covid-19 Interview with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Censored by YouTube!

1. Kenneth T. May 6, 2020 / 9:41 pm

The sad thing is, there is probably (somewhere in all the legal mumbo jumbo “community guidelines”) a phrase where they can change anything and at their whim.

2. NoFakeNews May 6, 2020 / 9:46 pm

You are probably correct.

3. tim May 7, 2020 / 3:54 pm

Current mandated vaccine schedule for our children.
    69 doses of 16 vaccines (it may be more now)
    $ 3000.00 a year per tax payers dollars.
    12 experimental vaccines on the way.

Who honors those we love with the very life we live ?
    Who sends monsters to kill us and at the same time sings that we’ll never die ?

Who teaches us what’s real and how to laugh at lies ?
    Who decides why we live and what we’ll die to defend ?

Who chains us and who holds the key that can set us free ?

It’s you !

You have all the weapons you need.

Now fight !

Zack Snyder / Writer / Director / Quote: movie: Sucker Punch

• NoFakeNews May 7, 2020 / 4:45 pm

That’s the absolute truth! We have all the power and the tools to defeat the few who control the many. It’s just that we have been conditioned by them to think we are powerless. And now after years of hearing this nonsense, the majority of people believe this to be true.

• NoFakenews May 7, 2020 / 5:00 pm

That’s the absolute truth! We have all the power and the tools to defeat the few who control the many. It’s just that we have been conditioned by them that we are powerless. And now after years of hearing this nonsense, the majority of people believe this to be true.

4. Gran May 8, 2020 / 1:07 am

To me the word “tools” would be prayer first, maybe some document templates, an organization with a goal and plan of action, step by step things that all members can do to be empowered right now, today and in the future.

I guess it depends on how one defines “tools”. If “we have the tools to defeat the few who control the many”…….what specific tools would you be speaking of? And, would they survive the shadow banning that Dr. Mikovits and so many truth-tellers the last 40 years endured? Have any of the large protests, or going to representatives, or signing petitions, or venting ad nauseum about the many issues effectively caused a turning point for the truth to overcome the lies?

I ask sincerely because I am wondering what can be done—for real, not just in theory. Abstractions are great, and slogans and platitudes can be great too….but when it comes to something concrete and solid, that is different. That’s where the rubber meets the road. Of course, it can’t be a Thelma and Louise motif. The cabal is already going in that direction.

There is movie from the 70s called Brotherhood of the Bell with Glen Ford. Its on archive dot org, I believe. Amazing that what they did to Ford in that movie they still do today. Dr. Stan called it, the Brotherhood of Darkness. Learned helplessness is definitely something the cabal tries to instill with their psy ops. Ie, the whole “resistance is futile” kind of mentality. So we won’t see the puny oz behind the curtain. But when over a billion people worship the papacy ushering in agenda 2030 with all that vatty cash vault…..that is no puny oz behind the curtain. That is prophecy.

I need to lean on God, because I really have no idea what a solution would be, other than knowing that God knows all that is happening, and is in control.

just some thoughts, JMO.

5. NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 1:25 am

When I wrote about having the tools and power to defeat the few that control the many, I was referring to the fact that there are over seven billion people in the world that are being controlled by about eight thousand elites. Our power to take control of the situation does exist if we could ever wake up and become organized. And it wouldn’t take all seven billion people to do it. There’s great power in numbers which is why the powers that be spend so much time trying to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. And yes, this sounds great in theory, Gran, but it is unlikely to ever come to fruition.

6. Anonymous May 8, 2020 / 5:30 pm

Thank you for clarifying that, Dr. Reizer. I see what you mean. And when you write “—And yes, this sounds great in theory, Gran, but it is unlikely to ever come to fruition.”

…..That is kind of what has been tumbling around my thoughts lately…how unlikely it is that there will be significant or effectively organized-enough awakening to undo what the brotherhood of darkness has wrought the world over. Maybe grief-stricken is a more accurate term for the feeling.
    Still, hope springs eternal.

• NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 5:41 pm

Yes, we have to keep the fight going. I, personally, will never give up trying to awaken others because of the way I am constructed. It’s in my DNA to keep writing and educating for as long as I have a platform to do so. And who knows how much longer that is going to be. But we will see how things work out. I will never take their vaccines under any circumstances, and I am willing to do whatever is necessary to back up that statement.