Did The POTUS Admit The Coronavirus Case Numbers Are Unreliable?

By Dr. John Reizer

I was watching the POTUS today (April 15, 2020) after returning home from work and was absolutely shocked to hear him openly question the coronavirus case numbers being reported worldwide. I don’t sit around watching the mainstream news that often, so I am not sure if this is the first time Mr. Trump has questioned the case numbers in public. But what I heard the POTUS say tonight had to be upsetting to the architects of the fake pandemic.

The POTUS told members of the press and the American public that he had questions about the accuracy of the case numbers being reported from some of the countries around the world.

Here’s the transcript from the president’s press briefing:

Well, you don’t know what you have. Do you think you’re getting honest numbers from some of these countries? Do you really believe those numbers in this vast country called China, and that they have a certain number of cases and a certain number of that? Does anybody really believe that? Here’s a story, we report everything, we’re reporting the cases and our reporting is good. We’re reporting every death. In fact, I see this morning where New York added 3000 deaths, because they died and they’re now saying rather than it was a heart attack, they’re saying it was a heart attack caused by this. So they’re ready. If you look at it, that’s it.”

Wow! Did the POTUS tell the American people that a lot of the coronavirus case numbers are misleading and that the state of New York added an additional 3,000 deaths to the coronavirus fatality list that had really died from heart disease?

I have been writing for a while now that the case numbers associated with this fake pandemic are not accurate. What President Trump said today about New York changing 3,000 deaths from heart disease to 3,000 coronavirus deaths is precisely what’s been happening all along. The statistical reporting of case numbers and deaths coming from the coronavirus is misleading and being falsified.

I don’t know if Mr. Trump meant for the comment about New York State to come out the way it did. Still, the president told the American people exactly what’s happening concerning the statistical reporting of deaths related to the pandemic. Many people are dying from other things that are not attached to the coronavirus and are being incorrectly added to the wrong statistical pool to pad the numbers.

My take on everything transpiring is that the POTUS is ready to end this thing very soon. He has Dr. Fauci behind the scenes mostly, and when he does come out, he’s not getting too much mic time.

Also, Mr. Trump has decided to defund the WHO. He hasn’t come out and said that they’re the masterminds behind a fake pandemic, but he’s cutting them off financially speaking. The POTUS has stated for the record that the organization has provided the US with lousy guidance and information. But is Mr. Trump just saying this because it’s the best way to neutralize the WHO without actually saying the obvious; they’re the architects behind the fakery taking place?

I think the POTUS is working on a US exit strategy that will get the country back to work as fast as possible while attempting to maintain the credibility of the medical profession and its handler, big pharma.

Things are really beginning to get interesting. Stay tuned…

7 thoughts on “Did The POTUS Admit The Coronavirus Case Numbers Are Unreliable?

1. Kelly April 16, 2020 / 1:03 am

2. Kenneth T. April 16, 2020 / 1:27 am

Does it matter if he “admitted” anything?
    I don’t need him to tell me that

• NoFakeNews April 16, 2020 / 7:38 am

Hi Kenneth,

It doesn’t matter what Mr. Trump said to the minority of the people in the population that know what’s really taking place concerning the fake pandemic. I only pointed out the comments because, in my considered opinion, it means we might be getting out of this mess sooner than later. I am not a Trump supporter or hater, because I believe that all presidents and elected officials at the highest levels are answering to a shadow government. But Mr. Trump is a bit of a wildcard. He says things in public that other world government managers don’t usually say. I don’t know what his true intentions are, but the comments he made yesterday in that brief text of speech were more telling of the truth than misleading. Was it a slip of the tongue? Possibly. It’s an interesting development nonetheless.

• tiredofit April 16, 2020 / 9:45 pm

I have to agree with you about a shadow govt. .Look at the last 50 years of election cycles and look at how far down the trash heap America has slid. Voting is only a massage for us to feel better.

3. Kelly April 16, 2020 / 1:49 am

Yep! I really think he is listening to the people and doing his own investigating. The protesting in Michigan was a beautiful thing too! People are getting it! What is your opinion on this documentary.

• NoFakeNews April 16, 2020 / 8:22 am

Hi Kelly,

I had a chance to review the video documentary you sent. Thanks for sharing the information with readers. Here are my two cents regarding the report. I always thought from the beginning that the storyline about Covid-19 originating from a market location in Wuhan, China was “bat-sh&t crazy” and not even close to the truth.

Wuhan, China, has some of the worst air quality in the world and has been the subject of massive protests by the Chinese people. Millions of people die there annually because of pneumonia-related conditions stemming from air pollution. Why would a handful of pneumonia-related deaths in a market raise suspicions from health officials that a novel coronavirus was the culprit behind the illnesses? That storyline doesn’t make sense to me.

The idea that Covid-19 was reverse-engineered in a biowarfare laboratory is something that’s being slowly introduced into the narrative. I heard the POTUS mention yesterday in a press briefing that our scientists and officials were studying the concept. Knowing what I know about microbiology and some of the other facts associated with this pandemic, I’d have to say that it’s not likely that Covid-19 was manufactured in a lab.

Viruses rapidly mutate, and they do so even if they are tinkered with by scientists. And viruses usually mutate into less virulent strains. The longer they exist, the less harmful they become to humans and animals. There are reasons this happens from a biological standpoint that I won’t get into here. I believe that the biowarfare capabilities scientists claim to have has been highly exaggerated by Hollywood movies and government propagandists. It’s easier to fake biowarfare pandemics than it is to actually create them.

If we embrace the storyline that Covid-19 was biologically engineered in a lab, it makes the virus tangible or something real. I honestly do not believe this is the case. It is my contention and opinion that the pandemic was created in a studio by writers, directors, producers, and actors (government officials and not the patients in hospitals). I believe the coronavirus was chosen as the villain by the writers because they knew there were plenty of people in the world that would test positive through lab tests that were intentionally designed to be sensitive to many different coronaviruses.

Both PCR and antibody testing that has been performed to date produce lots of positive cases because of the fact that many people have had coronavirus infections throughout their lives in the form of common colds and other upper respiratory challenges.

The fact that the current pandemic was previously dress rehearsed in October 2019 in New York City (EVENT-201) by the Gates Foundation, and other players giving advice about Covid-19 speaks volumes of a preplanned and orchestrated psyop. If this was a real entity created in a lab, the health regulatory agencies wouldn’t have to fudge statistics like they’ve been doing to get the case and death numbers artificially elevated.

• Kelly April 16, 2020 / 12:28 pm

That makes clear sense after watching the documentary you posted “out of the shadows”. Just sickening whats going on. It is easier to choose not to believe what is really going on because “ignorance is bliss”, however it can also empower you.