By Dr. John L. Reizer
Editor at NoFakeNews.net
During my lifetime, I have repeatedly come across misinformation campaigns, originating from respected sources, which offered horrible advice about health. The misinformation presented was so bad that it should have been considered a crime against humanity when it was published.
I have come to the conclusion that if I want to be healthy, I should do the complete opposite of what mainstream medicine advises. It’s truly a case of “Alice in Wonderland.” Everything we have learned from the traditional medical institutions of higher learning is wrong. We should listen carefully to that advice and then do the exact opposite in order to achieve the highest level of health possible.
Following my own advice, this is what I have decided:
- If I want to be the recipient of good nutrition, I should totally ignore the food pyramid that is published and endorsed by the U.S. government.
- If I want to lose weight, I should include healthy fats in my diet and avoid low and non fat products.
- If I want to be healthy, I should avoid artificial sugars like Aspartame, Splenda, Saccharin and similar products in the little, colored packets. I should consume Stevia or, in a worse case scenario, sugar. At least my body can recognize sugar as a food.
- If I want to be healthy, I should understand that lowering my cholesterol with or without statin drugs can harm my immune system in many different ways.
- If I want to be healthy, I should cook my food in a conventional oven and not in a microwave contraption that changes the structure of proteins so my body cannot recognize the foods.
- If I want to be healthy, I should get plenty of sunlight (which stimulates the production of vitamin D in my body and prevents cancer) and not use sun block products which inhibit Vitamin D production and contain harmful ingredients that have been known to cause cancer.
- If I want to be healthy, I should avoid mammograms, (they cause breast cancer) eat a healthy diet and get plenty of vitamin D.
- If I want to be healthy, I should avoid toxic vaccines (they’re causing many allergies, autoimmune diseases, cancers and Autism) because they’re unnatural and will totally destroy my immune system for the remainder of my life.
- If I want to be healthy, I shouldn’t take drugs that alter my body’s metabolism; interfere with my nervous system, and suppress the natural abilities my body has to heal itself.
- If I want to be healthy, I should avoid soft drinks and consume plenty of fresh water that doesn’t contain fluoride and chlorine.
- If I want to be healthy, I should avoid using fluoridated toothpaste.
- If I want to be healthy, I should only visit a doctor for emergency situations.
- If I want to be healthy, I should tell my dentist not to put amalgam (mercury filled) fillings in my teeth, but instead ask him or her to use composite fillings, when necessary.
- If I want to be healthy, I should perform moderate exercise everyday.
- If I want to be healthy, I should keep my mind active, research topics of interest, and don’t become misinformed by corporate owned media companies that regularly disseminate misinformation that is dangerous to my physical, emotional and mental well being.
- If I want to be healthy, I should disconnect my television and read more books. If I want to watch a movie, I should rent a DVD. At least when I’m watching a DVD, I’m aware the story is fiction, unlike when I’m watching stories being reported through traditional news companies. I assume those stories are real, but in reality they are not.
You see, we live in a world that is like Alice in Wonderland. Everything is 180 degrees opposite of what we think it to be.
The health information that has been written on this website is not intended to replace a professional relationship between a patient and a health care specialist nor is it intended as medical advice. Readers are encouraged to make health care decisions based upon their own independent research!