We need to fight back right now!

So, it’s three o clock in the morning, and I got to thinking about the physical/medical ordeal I went through last year. You have to understand, I was a person who very rarely experienced a cold. I hadn’t taken any drugs whatsoever in ten years. It’s been a mystery to me how the heck I was poisoned.

I had walked 12,000 steps every day for the past 15 years. My health care professionals credited that fact as to the reason why I survived while staying on a ventilator for 18 days.

When I awakened from the medical coma I had been placed in, I faced a long hospital stay and seven surgical procedures to stop internal bleeding in my GI tract.

I battled septicemia, bacterial and viral pneumonia, tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, and a lot of other things that damn near killed me on multiple occasions.

My family remain convinced that I was infected by a virus. I am certain that I was somehow poisoned. In my opinion, a virus couldn’t be responsible for all that happened to me.

So, where do I go from here? I survived an almost impossible medical situation only to be left frustrated and angry about not being able to know for sure who or what was responsible for the misery I had to endure.

I will tell you, readers, that I am not going to sit back and forget about everything that was done to me by whomever or whatever came my way.

After months of physical therapy and painful workouts, I have regained half my strength back. At first, I couldn’t sit up in bed. Then I had to learn how to stand again. Next, I took my first steps on a walker, then a cane, and finally, I am walking on my own. As I continue to heal and regain my strength, there’s an ever-increasing desire for me to awaken more people and also to get to the bottom of how I was poisoned.

The one thing that I have always had in my 59 years of life on earth is nonstop determination. I never give up and I never stop fighting, even when the odds are not in my favor.

I am angry and I am more determined than ever before to expose the machinations taking place by the few who like to control the many.

What I experienced last year has made me even more resilient and focused on writing the truth on this website and other platforms.

I need your help to promote NoFakeNews and any of my future creative works in the pipeline. This would include the upcoming feature film, The Target List.

I need readers to become proactive in the fight to help humanity. We are in a battle for our lives and the pen or word processor can be a very powerful weapon against the managerial elites currently running the show.

Will you commit to not being a compliant person who follows tyrannical governments and obeys regulatory agencies trying to poison people?

If we are too afraid and too weak to fight back against the criminals dictating harmful policies, we deserve everything bad that is coming our way. Let’s fight back and keep spreading the truth. I honestly believe that the truth can set us free!

________________________

Visit our website

Click here to donate!

Use of donations:
All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:

–Donate $100 and get a Thank You credit in the film.
–Donate $200 and get a Thank You credit in the film as well as a signed copy of the screenplay.
–Do you have a product or business you would like to highlight in the film? Contact us — we are offering product placement in the film!

Cast
We will be holding auditions in February 2022 — updates will be announced here

9 thoughts on “We need to fight back right now!

1. Lisa January 7, 2022 / 2:52 pm

Fight back or we all meet our doom! Anyone who is half awake must help spread the word in any manner that we can. Do not care what others think. You are helping to save lives by speaking up, and not complying.
    And I do not think that donating a little cash to a very worthwhile project is going to put anyone in harms way. They have bigger fish to fry!
    Please donate to the Target List Production. It will help reveal to the public the catestrophic truths about the world. People respond to the media and movies. It breaks barriers. They won’t know what hit them. And in this case, that is a good thing.
    Something needs to strike that barrier between them and the truth!
    PLEASE DONATE!
    And John, your strength and fortitude during your strifeful time must come from a higher place. Most would not survive what you did!
    Your staying power and perseverance is exemplary!

• John Reizer January 7, 2022 / 3:59 pm

Thank you for your support. It’s greatly appreciated!

2. karla altiero January 8, 2022 / 12:08 am

La Quinta columna scientists found self assembling nano tech “antennas” in V. as per klaus schwab 4th industrial revolution. you can see them in the slides at truthcomestolight.com remote brain control with 5g? also 5G causs covid symptoms and I also believe they created something in that lab Dr David Martin has the patent trail. supposedly hiv is in it. perhaps you are immune now?

3. nomad January 9, 2022 / 2:14 pm

“the criminals dictating harmful policies” who are these criminals. You’ve said they sit above Gates and Fauci. Any speculations as to who they might be?

• John Reizer January 9, 2022 / 9:29 pm

I do have my thoughts on who and what is ultimately behind the psyop. I have no proof and therefore am unable to offer names.

I think it is safe to assume that the biggest and most important characters involved in all of this nonsense care not to be in the spotlight.

I think those front people who are offered to the public as the masterminds are not the persons who are running the show. This is only my personal opinion. I might be wrong. 🙂

• nomad January 9, 2022 / 11:14 pm

YeahI’ve heard that kind of thing before. There is some vague entity behind the scene that these front men front far. I’m trying to understand how you know that. You don’t have to name names. The furthest I’ve been able to see up the pyramid is Bilderberg, as I indicated in my earlier comment.

You say its just your opinion. Unless its just intuition, some line of reasoning has led you to that conclusion. I’m just asking what it was.

You say fight back. That’s fine but you need to know who you’re fighting. It’s kind of hard to fight an invisible opponent. I’m not saying it can’t be done. But it would help to know who it is we’re fighting.

So far no one has given any evidence that the people enforcing and managing this massacre are not the same ones controlling this operation.

• John Reizer January 10, 2022 / 7:03 am

My line of reasoning is predicated on the belief that everything happening is too organized worldwide. I don’t believe that a global genocide could be pulled off by the front people who are claimed to be responsible for all of what is transpiring.

There is another intelligence involved with all of this — otherworldly, in my opinion.

• John Reizer January 10, 2022 / 7:20 am

My belief about all of this is based on intuition. You have read my content for a long time and know my beliefs that something out of this world is running the show. Sure, there are managerial elites managing things on the ground, but there is something bigger controlling them.

You are right! It’s hard to fight back against something that you can’t see or identity. Regardless of what we can’t identify, we still have the opportunity to not comply with all the draconian policies. It’s our only way to fight back.