I am very excited to announce that Mad-Wife Productions, in association with River Rose Productions, will release the official poster for The Target List movie on Saturday, May 29 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on NoFakeNews.

Please be sure to visit the website to see the movie poster and read about the latest updates concerning the movie’s upcoming release.

IT’S HAPPENING TODAY!!!

2021-05-29T18:00:00

days

hours  minutes  seconds

until

MOVIE POSTER RELEASE!

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

10 thoughts on “The Official Release of The Target List Movie Poster (Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time)

1. Lisa May 29, 2021 / 5:20 am

John, I am looking forward with enthusiasm to seeing ” The Target List” movie poster later today.
    I can imagine your excitement! 😀

• NoFakeNews May 29, 2021 / 7:30 am

Thank you, Lisa, for your support with this project. We are all excited about the pilot movie’s release later this summer. I am very pleased with the poster design. I hope the readers here will like it.

You know, it’s so hard to have a film made, let alone one that addresses the subject matter of this movie.

I am so grateful for the people from NoFakeNews that have supported this story and the other content I have written in the form of novels.

Thanks again! 😀

2. tim May 29, 2021 / 12:08 pm

I want one 🙂

How come this guy is still in office even though we got almost TWO MILLION signatures to IMPEACH him ?
    Because the 1% are that powerful, and can keep their pedo puppets in place whenever they want, where ever they want, IN YOUR FACE, we don’t care what the little ants crossing the sidewalk want. They are useless eaters and feeders. They are expendable.

And when the choice comes as to whether one innocent shall die, so that the many can live; by the time we get to that point, it’s all over with but the crying. They have been presenting that scenario over and over again in the movies and shows, so we should see it in the future. In fact, how much “collateral damage” has already been cause by evil men and women ? And there is so much more to come.
    ps, not one human being on this earth is irrelevant or expendable. But we are all victims of the fake matrix. Love, light . knowledge and prayer is the only thing that will impede or destroy their evil ways.

• NoFakeNews May 29, 2021 / 12:42 pm

I will see what I can do, Tim! 🙂

As for the other matter: He’s a puppet, like the others. It matters not what instrument they put up there; it will do whatever the handlers tell it. Of course, you already know this — I am preaching to the choir. 🙂

• tim May 29, 2021 / 12:47 pm

Exactly.
        And thank you 🙂

3. tim May 29, 2021 / 1:48 pm

I’m not crazy about Country Music, but I liked this song. And it fits for todays events.

Staring into the Flame
    NASHVILLE TRIBUTE BAND

The Word: A Nashville Tribute to the Bible

4. Pam May 29, 2021 / 4:11 pm

Great news, Dr. John. I believe what you are doing by writing articles, books and now movies that point out a lot of important issues is remarkable. I am rooting for your success!
    Pam Donaldson

• NoFakeNews May 29, 2021 / 4:58 pm

I appreciate the kind words, Pam. 🙂 I think that The Target List movie has the potential to bring great awareness to a large number of people about the dirty dealings associated with big pharma.

5. Denise May 29, 2021 / 5:31 pm

I have been waiting for this to come out since you first announced it last year. I am telling everyone I know about it and we are going to support your film.