By Dr. John Reizer

Dr. Judy Mikovits, the former researcher that made very damaging claims against Dr. Anthony Fauci and others in a movie titled “The Plandemic,” has been labeled a conspiracy theorist by the powers that be. Even worse, her documentary was removed from all Internet platforms, including YouTube and Vimeo.

Dr. Mikovits stated that the coronavirus is not what everybody in the mainstream thinks it is. She came out with sharp negative commentary about the vaccines that the powers that be are planning to produce to mitigate Covid-19. She claimed their products would kill millions of people.

Mikovits’ movie also revealed the disturbing true story of how she was thrown in prison for speaking out and blowing the whistle on deadly viral contamination of human vaccines.

I tried to keep her video live on this website for as long as possible, but as soon as I would put up a new link that would work, it would become deactivated in a matter of hours. It was perhaps one of the most damaging videos ever released into the public domain; and not because of what Mikovits revealed. It was an extremely harmful film to the powerbrokers running the Earth show because of who the former researcher is and her relationship with Fauci and others in high places.

It is absolutely amazing how fast the few that control the many can change the perceptions of the entire world in a short period. It’s equally amazing how quickly they can discredit a research scientist, censor her work, and neutralize her ability to be a credible whistleblower. The powers that be and their interconnected communications corporations made the movie documentary disappear from the face of the Internet. It’s gone, entirely wiped out of existence. (Well, not entirely.)

And if you look up anything online about Dr. Judy Mikovits, you will find an endless inventory of articles that claim the former researcher is a conspiracy theorist and a nutjob that is trying to get in the way of credible scientists trying to find a cure for Covid-19. Page after page of damaging articles has been rigged to populate computer screens searching for this woman’s name.

And of course, SNOPES and other fact-checking websites have chimed in as well to further destroy Mikovits’ credibility. The controlling powers have, in a sense, immunized the US population, through censorship and defamation of character tactics, against a dangerous beacon of truth, a woman whose only crime was trying to warn the public about some pretty terrible medical products.

We are all amid a sinister agenda that should be scaring the heck out of everybody. But not because of a killer virus that’s allegedly on the loose. We should be worried because the world government that’s really running things here on terra firma is on a mission to carry out a plan that could possibly harm billions of people.

Meanwhile, Mikovits has had her life destroyed by the powers that be because she tried to help others, and Anthony Fauci, who is about to destroy many lives with his vaccines, has been nominated for an ‘Oscar’ of Civil Service award. Excuse me for one second, because I think I am going to throw up.

If the censorship of Mikovits’ free speech along with the defamation of her character doesn’t wake up people to the fact that there’s a lot more happening in the world besides a fictitious coronavirus narrative, I don’t know what else to write to convince people.

I believe that Dr. Mikovits’ video has a right to be seen by all citizens. Let the people form their own opinions as to whether or not they think she is a conspiracy theorist or a truth-teller. If the powers that be and the mainstream media companies have a right to ridicule her and destroy her reputation, then the people have a right to watch this woman’s documentary and hear the words she speaks.

I have uploaded the video to NoFakeNews, and you can watch the production here. If my website suddenly disappears, it’s because the powers that be decided to censor me and my platform. This is America, and free speech is supposed to be allowed. Let’s see if this still holds true in the year 2020 AC (After Covid-19).

14 thoughts on “The Powers That Be Have Labeled Judy Mikovits A Conspiracy Theorist – Her Video Has Been Removed From All Internet Platforms

1. Kenneth T. May 7, 2020 / 8:36 pm

Ha!
    People still use sNOPEs?

2. ppjg May 7, 2020 / 9:22 pm

Snopes was outed years ago for promoting government misinformation. FACTchecker on FB is nothing more than a censoring tool.

• NoFakeNews May 7, 2020 / 9:40 pm

The fact-checking websites are nothing more than tools of the mainstream media corporations. They have the final words on what is fact and fiction. They are owned by the World Government’s Security and Intelligence Agencies.

• Kenneth T. May 8, 2020 / 12:24 pm

Either way it only “matters” to the individual. ISP’s can and will block anything they want —just the same as fb and yt. Hell, even wp can do the same.

3. Sam May 7, 2020 / 10:42 pm

This type of stuff happens in a decadent society where there is rampant moral decay everywhere thanks to secular humanism. Our forefathers never would have put up with this never would have let things get to this point. What do we do?

• NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 11:14 am

We either wake up collectively as a society and do something to protect ourselves, or we will be eliminated from the playing field for all intents and purposes.

Dr.Reizer

4. Gran May 7, 2020 / 11:51 pm

Is there any way we can all purchase a copy of the documentary, and ask Dr. Mikovits for her permission in distributing copies far and wide? If so, any thoughts on who to contact, or where the info may be found?

The powers that shouldn’t be would not be fighting so hard against this Dr., if they didn’t fear her in a huge way. It blows the socks right off the false narrative, and they know it. They realize folks would believe her if they just had a chance to see her sincerity, the film and hear the facts.

Today I spoke with a woman who I have always liked and felt was a paragon of insight and intelligence. She is a local business owner, and I thought for sure if anyone saw through the media hype, it would be her. I was floored when she echoed the false narrative and remarked how very contagious this cv is, and how the crashing of the economy pales in comparison to how devastating this cv is for health. I was just speechless. Only if I could hand her a dvd or documentary would there be a hope of her seeing the light, I fear. I know if it were me, I’d take the time to at least see it. But I realized at that moment, this is it folks.

Last chance to get the truth out—and empiricles, visuals, and solid facts are needed. Most don’t read anymore, so a dvd might be the way to go. All thoughts welcomed. Thank you.

• NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 12:17 am

Hi Gran,
      I have uploaded the video to my website directly from the movie’s official webpage at http://www.plandemicmovie.com so that readers at NoFakeNews.net will be able to make up their own minds as to whether or not the woman is a truth-teller or a conspiracy theorist. If the powers that be censor me or remove my website from the Internet, then so be it. I guess we will find out if America still allows free speech or not.

And yes, the movie company has given people the right to repost the documentary on any website. They absolutely want this movie out there in the public domain.

5. Luis May 8, 2020 / 7:25 am

Wow, I saw the video before they took it down and I researched her name on the wiki and last edit was today about her and making false claims. They made the update to reflect her bad rap.

• NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 11:21 am

It’s pretty clear and evident that the powers that be can destroy a credible person’s information and reputation in a matter of hours.

6. Istvan May 8, 2020 / 9:33 am

In my eyes Dr. Mikovits is a brave heroic woman,God bless her and more power to her.
    I just hope that humanity opens their eyes,before it is too late.

• NoFakeNews May 8, 2020 / 11:19 am

I hope so, Istvan. Time is precious and many people are afraid to speak their minds. People need to voice their opinions publicly and invent creative ways to get their points out in the open.

7. tim May 8, 2020 / 3:23 pm

Since part of the subject is vaccines, I thought I would share a couple of stories.

I asked a friend of mine in No. Cal. if she was pro or con vaccine. She said, con. And she also said:

“But fear a global vaccine is on the horizon! That’s the only way the government and society and people will ever deem the world “safe” again. Those who get the vaccine and “chip” will be able to resume life as “nornal”… those who do not will probably be limited in work, travel. Only be able to work certain jobs, fly on certain planes, go to certain events, enter other states and countries, etc. Another division of the people ! Most will freely get in line !

Then I asked my daughter in Oregon about it. She has never let them inject my grandson with any needles. And she said she told her mom about the vaccine agenda ( she’s starting to read your articles Doctor Reizer. 🙂 and her mom said “they aint putten that crap in my body !!! ”

I believe if they actually some how make all 69 injections of 16 vaccines mandates for all adults in America, there are to many who would rather fight than let them inject their bodies with these poisons that will destroy their mind and their body. There are some who take the blue pill, like my daughters mom, that still know there is something wrong with vaccines, and the medical industrial complex, cobal, etc. They can just feel that something is wrong.

No, I think it might be more like my friend in No. Cal. Limitations , pressure to comply with restrictions, etc. And most will probably freely get in line.

I still don’t know if I’ll have the right to fight , even unto death, to protect myself, my property, and my family from them if they come knocking on my door wanting to pump their poisons into us . And I don’t know what to do about the CHIP, as to whether we are to comply or not . I’m told by my Church that further instructions will come as necessary with perfect timing.

So I’ll know what to do before the time comes. I’ll let you all know what they say to do.

8. UNOwnen May 8, 2020 / 6:12 pm

I have tried to get on plaguethebook.com/ . The website is down. And the “Is it just me” site checkers say it’s down for everyone.