This is not the answer to cancer! This is the reason why cancer has never been cured. It’s an enormous and extremely lucrative industry that consists of a plethora of intellectual properties called diseases. Each cancer has a unique colored ribbon.
Nobody in medicine is trying to cure cancer!
Don’t Support Cancer Foundations!
Don’t keep sending cancer and disease-awareness organizations your hard-earned money. Don’t keep participating in their walkathons. Please don’t give them your spare change at the movie theater.
Have the cancer organizations called you on the phone? Perhaps someone has visited your private residence and asked you for a monetary contribution. Could you not give them a single penny?
The problem with this entire scenario is that our donations to cancer and disease-awareness organizations will not help to eradicate any of the disorders. The money collected by these groups is immediately earmarked for research to create more drugs that will manage various cancers indefinitely while causing additional problems for patients that the pharmaceutical companies will profit from long into the future.
Cancer and disease-awareness foundations have allegedly been at war with the big “C” and other adversaries for a long time and without any results demonstrating success in their campaigns. This routine is a money grab, and big pharma is behind the entire effort.
If you genuinely want to help eliminate cancer in the future, stop consuming unhealthy foods, artificial sweeteners, poisonous vaccines, fluoridated water, and drugs. In addition, stop supporting different cancer and disease-awareness foundations that do nothing to help eliminate any of the medical intellectual properties.
Cancer Centers Across America
Look at the size of these monstrous buildings. There is one of these cancer center buildings in every community across America. Do you think that medical and pharmaceutical corporations want to get rid of cancer?
– TARGET LIST –
“Curing Cancer Was Their First Mistake!”
World Premiere – 2023
John, I believe there IS a cure for cancer… it’s just NOT for us.
They want us just healthy enough, with just enough miracle recoveries to make it appear they are on track to cure this thing when what they’re doing is controlling us even more.
Yes, Kenneth, I believe that you are correct.
John, all those enormous buildings make it all look very impressive and gives the impression that they are trying to cure cancer, but in reality they are poisoning people with their treatments. And although those treatments can sometimes prolong life, they inevitably end up destroying life. Whenever I have been told that someone has cancer and that they are receiving chemotherapy, I know that it’s just a matter of time before their demise.
These cancer treatments give the illusion that they work because of a temporary improvement, but ultimately people die because they are being filled with toxins. And they will parish of this first before they will die of the cancer itself.
Dr. Ben Johnson: It’s estimated that by 2020 more than half of all cancer in America will be medically-induced from drugs or radiation. So our medical establishment itself will soon become the leading cause of cancer in America.
Dr. Rashidi Buttar: It’s not the cancer that really hurts people. Statistically 42 to 46 percent of patients will die-that have cancer- will die of cachexia, which is basically wasting of protein. They basically lose all their lean body mass. So that leaves between 58 and 54 percent of patients that didn’t die of cachexia. And the joke , which is only maybe half funny, is that the rest of them die from the treatment.
In other words, really nobody dies from the cancer. If you think about it, when a patient gets immunosuppressed and they have cancer, what actually take them? Liver failure, kidney failure, pneumonia, sepsis–but all these things are usually associated with the person getting chemo and radiation.
Dr. Matthias Rath: Long ago, they initiated what Dr. Neidzwiecki mentioned, the fact of fear. In fact, it’s more than that. It’s psychological warfare on humanity that the pharmaceutical industry is leading with the tool of cancer. Keeping cancer as a death verdict is the platform, is a precondition for this entire investment industry to continue.
Mike Adams: You cannot take and isolate every chemical out of a plant and expect that plant to have the same healing powers. This is why chemical cancer medicine fails 97 percent of the time. Whereas plant medicine being holistic, is safer, it’s more efficacious (in other words it works better), it’s more affordable, readily available, and you don’t have to pay patent fees to Mother Nature.
That’s a spot-on analysis of the cancer industry. Thank you for sharing, Lisa! 👍🙂