My position on the pandemic

In 2021 I came close to losing my life when I became infected with the coronavirus. I was told by the medical specialists who cared for me that I should not have survived the illness due to the complications my body encountered throughout ninety-five days of hospital care.

My feelings about what happened to me are a lot different than the feelings of my doctors and others who were present during my journey to Hell and back.

I believe that what nearly killed me was a bioweapon and not a natural virus. Was it the product of an attenuated virus made in a lab or some other technologies employed by sinister forces? I have no solid information one way or another to confirm the answers to these questions.

I have never taken the vaccines or boosters associated with Sars-cov-2 or any of its alleged variants. During my time in the different hospitals, I was offered and encouraged to receive the jabs. I refused to take the products.

I think that the most compelling evidence that the vaccines do not work in stopping the spread of COVID -19 is to observe what is currently taking place in the NFL where there has been almost 100 percent compliance amongst players and other personnel with regards to receiving the medicines.

These NFL employees are testing positive for the coronavirus at an alarming instance. The spread of infection has been recorded at a level so high that games have had to be postponed. The vaccines have failed to protect these players, so why bother taking experimental products that offer little to no medical benefits?

The vaccines, in my opinion, are useless when it comes to stopping the spread of this alleged disease. The goal from the very beginning of the pandemic was to convince the world that vaccines were the answer to getting society back to a state of normalcy.

Do you remember the slogan, “15 days to flatten the curve?” What a bunch of lies we were thrown and are still being offered by the controlling powers.

I have been through Hell and back. I lost four months of my life, my professional practice, and I am a shell of the healthy person I once had been. I am pissed off and mad as hell at the persons who are responsible for doing this to me and my family.

When I nearly died a few months ago, I believe that I was given a chance to come back and write more content to spread the truth about what is happening. This is what I plan to do.

The creative projects I produce in the future will be used to educate those people who are interested in learning more about the machinations taking place. NoFakeNews is the platform I will use to do my part in spreading what I believe to be the truth!

6 thoughts on “My position on the pandemic

1. Louise December 18, 2021 / 1:19 pm

That’s the John Reizer I want to see. Finally. My posts were always deleted. You were at death’s doorstep by their choosing. They have ways and means of selecting their targets. I believe you were meant to be destroyed but your good health prevented your death. Many have not been so fortunate! Congratulations. May you continue to speak the truth. May you and your family be kept safe. Things are escalating and it’s becoming more difficult but we cannot give up. God be with you!!

2. sandy edwards December 18, 2021 / 3:38 pm

Thanks for this explanation which you didn’t have to do. I am now more confused than before. It sounds like you now believe that the pcr test does work? And that a virus does exist? Maybe I need to read your post a few more times. I do think that you were exposed to the bioweapon in some form. I feel strongly that you were exposed to someone that was shedding. I am just happy to hear that you will continue on in the good fight with the rest of us. You have truly been thru hell and back. Sandy

3. Lisa December 18, 2021 / 8:24 pm

I have always believed that you were on The Target List, John. And I am glad to hear you scream and shout how angry you are about it. It is good to get it out of your system one way or another!
    And I think everyone at nofakenews stands behind you on this one.

Plus, I believe my husband being struck with this illness, and his needing to go on the ventilator was no coincidence either. Although he was not the target. I believe I was the one who was targeted for condemning childhood vaccines in my book, Subtle Sabotage. Which I believe caused my son’s so called autism. That was released September of 2019. Just before this insanity began. The controlling ones probably did not like that. And as my husband now jokingly puts it, they missed! I managed to escape with only very mild symptoms.

Also John, I saw a video awhile back on the Health Ranger with Mike Adams. His guest was Steve Quayle. Another truth teller exposing this insanity. He was seriously struck ill as well. This was a couple of months ago so I do not know if you have seen this video. I will send it to you. He believes that he was targeted too. He calls it a gene-targeted bio-weapon assassination attempt. He believes that nanoparticles were put out by means of aresol spray. And although his story of recovery is different, his attitude and some of his beliefs are similar to yours.

Plus, I am so sorry to hear about your professional practice. But give yourself more time. You may still gain all your physical strength back yet and be able to practice down the road again.

I do not know all the circumstances of your situation, but remember the power of belief can move mountains. And I am so happy that you intend to continue to make your magic in educating those here on nofakenews.

Plus, of course, also by means of the production of The Target List movie!

4. sandy edwards December 19, 2021 / 8:26 am

“I have been through Hell and back. I lost four months of my life, my professional practice, and I am a shell of the healthy person I once had been. I am pissed off and mad as hell at the persons who are responsible for doing this to me and my family”

I was reading Lisa’s comment about the aresol spray bioweapon which sounds very possible. Also, I think that it would be much easier to target people thru use of 5G electric smart meters. I mean all they have to do is turn it up. Dr. Reizer your description above of being a shell of the person you were reminds me of the exact feelings my husband had after radiation/chemo treatment. Just a thought but I guess we will probably never know for sure.

I do believe you will get your life back as time passes. You just got out of hospital and it’s going to take time. It would be great if you could go to alternative treatment for IV-C and other natural health treatment to build yourself back up. I used to go to Dr. Pittman in Raleigh and I’m sure they have similar treatment places in South Carolina.

Sandy

5. Lisa December 19, 2021 / 11:37 am

Sandy, I believe and agree with you that 5G and Smart Meters, plus more, are a part of the components in the bio-weapons being thrust upon us.

The following is from Radiation Dangers:

“Nanoparticles have vibrational frequencies which depend on the frequency of the product and which have particular frequencies. These vibration frequencies-when you send these frequencies to the nanoparticles, they are going to vibrate, a bit like water vibrates when you send it a frequency of 2.3 GHz [sic] using microwave oven cyclotrons – you make water vibrate and you heat the water and the elements around it, in the same way you make the cells around it explode, so you can cook chicken in a microwave oven.

These nanoparticles have the same phenomenon at certain other frequencies. That means that, when they are in the body, for example, when you put them next to a cancer cell, you send a certain frequency that makes the particle vibrate and you heat around it, which means all the cells around it, that is, the cancerous cells, for example, will explode. At the time, I said to myself that it was a good way of exterminating a population. That’s to say, for example, if you manage to inject people with nanoparticles and you transmit a wave which is not priori dangerous, but when one associates it with this particle, it makes the particle vibrate.

For me, these nanoparticles are part of a weapon system that will enable depopulation without mass resistance. So, if you compare that to a system of explosives, the nanoparticle would be the bar of plastic explosive, that is, the active material that is going to explode.
    The second thing that would be needed is a detonator. For me, this the electromagnetic wave (such as 5G) that’s going to make the nanoparticle vibrate.

What do you need to make this weapon system operational? You need to be able to inject the nanoparticles into the body. The means that seems consistent in terms of history is to put it in vaccines. And there it is!”

Lisa:

But who is to say that they have not found another way for this nanoparticle weapon to be absorbed into our bodies. Such as through inhalation with aresolized sprays. That combined with electromagnetic frequencies such as 5G could be explosive and create a cytokine storm in our bodies.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on this attempted genocide!

6. Luis December 19, 2021 / 8:39 pm

That’s awesome! A come back! Very inspiring Doc!