Most Recent Update

Hi everyone! This is Dr. Reizer’s daughter with another update. We appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement. Thank you to everyone keeping Dr. Reizer in their thoughts and prayers. John is still recovering but is awake and healing. He has a long road ahead but is on the right track to recovery. We wanted to address that John has always been in control of his own health decisions and was not forced or coerced into any treatment. He will be back to writing articles and responding to comments soon. Thank you all for your support and patience.

Also wanted to say that WordPress makes the author approve comments so that’s why they just popped up. I just found this out since I don’t use it. I apologize for just now giving an update!

Edit: Extremely nasty and unintelligent comments will not be posted. I hate to be unpleasant but some of these private emails are horrible! Our family is very close and we want the absolute best for John! I’m so appalled by some of you. Regardless of whether you believe in coronavirus, John is extremely sick. We honor John’s belief systems as much as possible. I don’t understand why people are harassing us and asking where the “real Dr. Reizer is”? I’ve made it pretty obvious John did not post the last two updates. There’s no secret! I hope you all stay safe and never have to experience the level of absolute heartbreak our family has felt the past 6+ weeks.

21 thoughts on “Most Recent Update

1. rich October 16, 2021 / 4:30 pm

very nice to hear.

2. Ed Stenerson October 16, 2021 / 5:07 pm

Thank you for the update. I’m glad that Dr.Reizer is recovering from whatever it was that seriously sidelined him. I believe we are all wondering what it was/is that brought on this illness. We all wish him and his family well and look forward to hearing from Dr. Reizer. 🙏🙏. Ed Stenerson

3. Lisa October 16, 2021 / 8:39 pm

Thank you Kayla for this wonderful update. You and your family have been through so much and have a long haul ahead of you.
    My thoughts and prayers have been with John and all of you. And I will certainly continue to pray.
    It will be such an amazing day when he can return to us all. He is so loved and missed by many!

• NoFakeNews October 16, 2021 / 4:55 pm

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement Lisa! Our family appreciates your positivity. We will continue to update everyone as Dr. Reizer meets more milestones.

4. Louise October 16, 2021 / 9:03 pm

Why won’t you post my comment?

• NoFakeNews October 17, 2021 / 11:37 pm

Because it was grammatically incorrect.

• sandy edwards October 18, 2021 / 9:24 am

WTF? Sorrry, but are you the grammer police? Get real.

• NoFakeNews October 22, 2021 / 9:24 pm

I’m sorry but who the hell is Lousie or anyone to harass our family and tell us we’re killing John! So yes I’ll be the grammar and common decency police since people want to be awful.

• sandy edwards October 23, 2021 / 8:12 pm

We are very used to posting as we see things here on this site which is one reason we all love it. I had no idea there was something else going on between you and Louise. Just was not ready for the one safe place I have to be censoring at this time. Very sorry if I was out of line or offended you. I think Louise is probably a bit confused like the rest of us about Dr. Reizer’s illness and choice of treatment. Please know that I realize that Family is what John needs and he is so lucky to have you all there for him.

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2021 / 9:12 pm

That’s okay Sandy! Thank you for your positivity. Wishing you the best!

5. Dr-Artaud October 16, 2021 / 10:52 pm

Thank God, I’ve been awaiting the news quite anxiously. Glad to hear he is recovering. Thanks for the update.

6. sandy edwards October 17, 2021 / 6:20 am

Thanks so much for the update and for opening up the comments. I am so happy to hear this good news and will keep praying as Dr. Reizer heals.

7. Anonymous October 17, 2021 / 9:17 pm

Thank you for the news. I have been scouring the internet for three weeks trying to find out Dr. Reizer’s status. I have greatly missed reading his posts for it is a daily routine. Wish you the best. David

8. Dickie October 18, 2021 / 5:51 am

Thats great news! Thanks for the update!

• NoFakeNews October 22, 2021 / 9:25 pm

Thank you for your kindness and positivity!

9. Louise October 19, 2021 / 11:31 am

I’m waiting for the actual John Reizer’s explanation. There is something off here and some of us know it. I hope he is actually alive.

• NoFakeNews October 22, 2021 / 9:23 pm

He’s alive! It’s a combination between pure anger and frustration that some readers think his family would want anything but the best for him. Have some decently and think for a moment before you write insensitive and cruel comments. We love John!

10. Lisa October 22, 2021 / 11:26 pm

Oh my! Please remember people that this is John Reizer’s family you are speaking to. How do think he would feel to have you speaking to his family this way?
    This has not been easy for them. They are certainly doing everything possible to keep him alive and well.

Kayla, I believe your dad would be so proud of you. You have his spirit!
    Here you are trying to be kind and update us all, and not being fully appreciated. Although please remember that there are still many of us who are appreciative.

I pray John is progressing along well and is healing.

I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2021 / 9:14 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa! Our family really appreciates it.

11. tim October 23, 2021 / 11:15 am

Hi Kayla.
    First, I would like to apologize for any untoward comments from myself or any others.
    Now is the time for us to show our great faith in God, and to send each other love, not hate.
    Second, I would like to remind you that you cannot control what people :
    – say
    – think
    – do
    – or feel.
    So take a deep breath, let it go, and let God.
    We can only control who we :
    – say
    – think
    – do
    – or feel.
    What others do. say, think, or feel is out of our hands, and out of our control.
    What we say, think, do, or feel is what we CAN control.
    Knowing this brings peace to my mind and soul.
    May our heavenly Father bless you and yours always and forever.
    Love God, our neighbor and ourselves, and we will be okay.
    Sending prayers and love to our good Doctor John Reizer,
    yours,
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews October 26, 2021 / 9:13 pm

Thank you so much for your positivity and well wishes Tim! 🙏