Reno, Nevada — Mad-Wife Productions is pleased to announce some exciting news about The Target List pilot movie.
On September 7th, 2021, our film will become free for Amazon Prime members. We believe everybody needs to watch this incredible short proof of concept movie.
Since the film’s release (August 15th) on multiple streaming platforms, The Target List has been well received and garnered positive feedback. Mad-Wife Productions would like to increase the film’s audience broadly and make the pilot go viral.
The members of the creative team know our story is an important one and that people worldwide need to watch it.
We have had a lot of people complain that they cannot access the movie in the country they reside. We are working to fix that problem.
Our plan to ensure the pilot film’s successful viewership by the public was written before post-production concluded. That strategy was to:
- Show the movie’s trailer on different websites.
- Release the movie on multiple streaming platforms.
- Charge prospective viewers a nominal fee for the privilege of watching the production before the rest of the public to help offset the feature film’s production expense.
- Make The Target List free and accessible on Amazon Prime during the fourth week of distribution to encourage broader viewership.
- Make The Target List free and accessible worldwide during the fifth week by adding the film to YouTube and other platforms.
We Need Your Help!
The Target List pilot movie is a vital story for people to see worldwide. The full-feature film will expose some of the dark machinations that exist within the pharmaceutical industrial complex (Big Pharma). Our creative team is attempting to do something unprecedented — make a full-length motion picture that not only entertains its audience but also gives them a glimpse of something dark and dangerous that affects all of humanity.
With your help, we can make the pilot movie go viral and garner the public attention that is necessary to attract movie producers that have the desire and means to bring the full-length movie to fruition.
What I am Asking From Website Visitors
- Please watch the pilot movie’s trailer on YouTube to increase the viewing statistics.
- Please watch the pilot movie on Amazon Prime or one of the other streaming platforms ($3.99) before it becomes a free movie to help us increase our paid viewing statistics. This is very important so that we can show the data to potential producers.
- Please re-watch or watch the pilot movie on Amazon Prime now and after it becomes a free Prime movie.
- Please consider rating and reviewing the movie on Amazon Prime and the movie’s IMDb page. (VERY IMPORTANT) We are not looking for people to give us good or bad reviews — just honest ones!
- Please re-watch or watch the pilot movie on YouTube when the film becomes available on that platform and give us a thumbs up or thumbs down based on your honest feelings about our story.
- Please publicize our pilot movie broadly to all your friends, family, and social media contacts.
Fundraising for The Target List feature film is ongoing at GoFundMe!
For Additional Information Contact: