(((ALERT))) Testing Unused COVID-19 Test Swabs All Test Positive!!!

Dr.  John Reizer

If this is true, it would not surprise me one bit. I have believed from the beginning that the test kits were yielding false-positive results. My reasoning was that many people in society have encountered coronaviruses other than Covid-19 that cause common colds and respiratory infections. These other coronaviruses trigger the false-positive results. But this post alludes to the idea that the test kits are just rigged to test positive.

New Human New Earth Communities

unnamed“My Mom knows a nurse in San Francisco who was giving COVID tests. After every test came back positive, she got suspicious. So she sent in two separate blank tests. Unused swabs. Those both came back positive. She told some of the other nurses about it, so together they submitted 10 fake tests with unused swabs and fake names. THEY ALL CAME BACK POSITIVE! What the hell’s going on? It’s beyond greed and money for hospitals. We are being controlled and manipulated beyond anything we could ever imagine.” – – Lisa Amaral Kelsey, 6-30-20

Note: Thousands and thousands of stories like this are proliferating from everywhere. One could discount or dismiss one such story, but tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands? Anyone who still believes the headlines that say “100,000 New Cases” needs to question one’s loyalty and allegiance very deeply.

View original post

8 thoughts on “(((ALERT))) Testing Unused COVID-19 Test Swabs All Test Positive!!!

1. sandy edwards July 11, 2020 / 8:36 am

I believe they want to quarantine as many people as they can. If this is true about the tests being rigged so they all test positive does that mean the test is contaminated or just a false positive result?? Can it be possible that the tests all come back positive because they actually have covid in them? I don’t know but do know that I have become a different person when it comes to trust. I have long ago decided I would refuse a test same as the vaccine.

• NoFakeNews July 11, 2020 / 10:21 am

The tests may be rigged to show a false-positive result. I don’t believe Covid-19 is a real virus. If the tests show false-positive results without being administered to patients, they have probably been tainted with a DNA signature of other coronaviruses. They might have created a certain percentage of tests to show up as positive as they do with instant scratch-off lottery tickets. Only in this situation, the odds of winning (losing) would be a lot different.

If the tests are coming back false-positive from real test subjects, the false results are triggered because plenty of people have antibodies and DNA resonant signatures in their bodies from other coronaviruses they have encountered throughout life.

Either way, the test results are being fudged beyond belief.

2. Kenneth T. July 11, 2020 / 9:30 am

One reason why I don’t care to be tested. ~ it’s all b*llsh*t

Even my own doctor (I just went to see her recently for my 6 month checkup) told me she wasn’t interested in being tested and she didn’t trust those tests.
    She told me most people that test positive (with no symptoms), probably just have the antibodies (a good thing) OR the tests are false.

For me, I just don’t go to the hospital UNLESS I’m on deaths door OR I have a part of my body that has fallen off.
    I don’t care to become a statistical number (added to a death list).

• NoFakeNews July 11, 2020 / 10:08 am

You are a smart man, Kenneth! 🙂

• Kenneth T. July 11, 2020 / 10:18 am

Thanks!
        However, most people think I’m crazy. I don’t let that bother me though.

3. tim July 11, 2020 / 3:13 pm

Okay, I get that, false positives. All of them. Not hard to believe.

But what no one seems to notice or address is ….

WHAT’S ON THE BLOODY SWABS ???

They are sticking these things into 100,000’s of humans mouths and no one questions what they are putting into their mouths and what is on them ???

There could be AIDS / HIV, cancer cells, herpes, viruses, and 1000’s of adjuvents, or whatever.

And all the sheeple are walking around saying “hey, stick that thing in my mouth, yum yum. ” and ‘”hey , when are you going to stick me with that vaccine ? I can’t wait….”

Come on, we have to address the fact that they are probably spreading “something” USING the test kits !!!

And what’s in them to make them all positive ? That’s going into their mouths / soft tissue too !!!

4. Hillary July 11, 2020 / 7:07 pm

Dr Reizer,
    I’m completely stalled now.
    How is it that the perpetrators believed that Germ Theory was all it took to fool the populations, and how is that the seemingly entire world population believes in the germ theory?
    The entire narrative seems to revolve around a deadly virus that is loose in the atmosphere.
    The fantasty is getting more spooky by the minute.
    Even among those who believe in their hearts that the situation is a scam, many don’t understand the human virome.
    It appears to me that the perpetrators are very happy to up the ante at any given opportunity to create more and more cases and prolong the filthy lies.

• NoFakeNews July 11, 2020 / 7:35 pm

Hi Hillary,
      A big reason why the ridiculous Covid-19 fakery has been able to stay in circulation for so long is because most people do not understand the human virome or have an understanding of microbiology. The worldwide population was the perfect gullible audience to pull this type of scam on, and the controlling powers have executed the false flag operation perfectly. People have fallen for this goofy story hook, line, and sinker from day one. People are wearing face diapers everywhere you go. It’s an incredible thing to watch from where I and others like me are positioned.