Coming in 2023…

New Science Fiction
© Copyright 2022-2023 by John Reizer

On July 21, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first human beings to walk on the moon. Apollo 11’s historic expedition to the lunar surface was much more than one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.

When NASA decided to commit its financial resources to the Apollo program, it had something else in mind besides collecting a few moon rocks.

Unbeknownst to American taxpayers, who funded the Apollo missions, the nation’s space agency had its eyes fixed on a more valuable prize located in The Sea of Tranquility.

In a race against the Soviet Union, the American government set out to locate and return to Earth a secret artifact – The Blue Marble – that had been discussed in a classified Nazi document recovered by the American military near the end of World War II.

According to the document, the artifact had been described in great detail by the ancient Sumerians in cuneiform texts that were over four thousand years old.

The Blue Marble is an ancient relic that possesses supernatural powers capable of irreparably damaging the Earth. It was considered so dangerous by the Sumerian civilization that they asked an extraterrestrial race of beings to hide it in a safe location where no human beings could ever get their hands on the object. That location was the Moon.

Fifty-three years after American astronauts brought the ancient relic back from the moon, the Blue Marble has been stolen from a secret underground military base in the Nevada desert.

Who took the object, and why? The answers to those questions are literally out of this world!

_________________________

TARGET LIST — A Feature Film Coming in 2023

NOW IN POST-PRODUCTION!

Written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Visit the movie website to learn more:

TheTargetListMovie.com

IMDb Page

Please support Target List by making a small donation on GoFundMe!

For Investor or Additional Information, Contact:

Andrew@MadWifeProductions.com
MJ@MadWifeProductions.com

9 thoughts on “Coming in 2023…

1. NoFakeNews August 1, 2022 / 1:23 am

And no, I don’t believe we went to the Moon with Apollo. It’s a sci-fi story. 🤣

2. sandy edwards August 1, 2022 / 8:21 am

Sounds like a good one. You have been busy.

• Dr. John Reizer August 1, 2022 / 8:44 am

Thanks, Sandy! Once I get my head into something, I become a little bit obsessed with the project. I haven’t written a new story since Plandemic, so this one has been good therapy for me. 🤣

3. Jenny August 1, 2022 / 8:30 am

I will be looking forward to it when it comes out.

Jenny

• Dr. John Reizer August 1, 2022 / 8:48 am

Thanks, Jenny! 🙂 I hope people will enjoy the story. I think you will find it interesting.

4. lhakes12 August 1, 2022 / 1:08 pm

John, I am excited for you. And I love the topic and title. I have read a little about the Sumerians in relation to the Anunnaki.
    Plus, I am envisioning lots of twists and turns in this adventure.
    And I bet writing this story has been good therapy for you! Doing anything creative has a spiritual and calming effect. 🙂

• Dr. John Reizer August 1, 2022 / 1:27 pm

It’s good therapy for me, Lisa. Don’t get me wrong, I love writing articles on NoFakeNews. Sometimes all the negativity brings me down and I want to push back from the website. But in the end, I never do. 🤣

Writing fiction for me is uplifting and I get positive energy from the experience.

Thanks for sharing! 😀

• lhakes12 August 1, 2022 / 1:44 pm

Well, I am so glad to hear that you are also continuing on with your writing in a way that’s uplifting. It’s good to have variety. And that positive energy is what we all need! 😀 👍