The First Liar!

The First Liar!

_________________________

TARGET LIST — A Feature Film Coming in 2023

Behind the scenes of Target List

NOW IN POST-PRODUCTION!

Written by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Visit the movie website to learn more:

TheTargetListMovie.com

IMDb Page

Please support Target List by making a small donation on GoFundMe!

For Investor or Additional Information, Contact:

Andrew@MadWifeProductions.com
MJ@MadWifeProductions.com

11 thoughts on “The First Liar!

1. lhakes12 July 12, 2022 / 10:50 am

The charade has been perfected. Jill Biden as the concerned first lady (liar) plays her role well. And it was almost touching if I didn’t know how bogus it was. What pure lies that come out of her mouth. Vaccines being safe and saving millions of lives! 😂
    Killing a million lives is more accurate.
    And I see this Dr. Jha on the news quite often. Every time I see him I know more lies are being spouted to the public.
    But they put on their performances well and many people will fall prey to their antics.
    And they are aleady spouting the lies about the Omicron subvariant on the news. It is supposed to be more contagious, and get ready to put your masks back on. What a sham!
    And watching this pattern repeat itself is ridiculous. It is all beyond ridiculous!

• Dr. John Reizer July 12, 2022 / 10:59 am

There is no visible end to the lies being told, and there are more liars than ever before telling them! Thanks for sharing, Lisa!

2. sandy edwards July 12, 2022 / 10:52 am

omg. Is she a real person? I can’t wait for the days when all these murderers can’t walk the streets. The people are going to literally tear them apart.

Btw, I decided to check out the main drag this am and every single place has “now hiring” signs out. I think even we are going to be flabbergasted when the real number of deaths come out. I saw a video the other day of a funeral home director saying he had pre-ordered a large number of child caskets.

3. Dr. John Reizer July 12, 2022 / 11:02 am

Thanks for sharing, Sandy! The injured and dying are plentiful and the statistics proving the carnage are being censored.

4. Kenneth T. July 12, 2022 / 11:04 am

Just doing her job, paid to lie, and that goes for any of them.
    Children are very important because they are the future.

Sadly, we are failing them… we are failing ourselves

• Dr. John Reizer July 12, 2022 / 11:08 am

Thanks for sharing, Kenneth! I appreciate your feedback.

5. Jim July 12, 2022 / 4:52 pm

Absolutely evil. I hope I live long enough to see justice done to these demons.
    On a lighter note, I recommend that everyone watch Jim Breuer’s new special. Just google in “Jim Breuer somebody had to say it”. And watch the whole hour special. Not only is it the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, he says everything that needs to be said about this ridiculous fake pandemic and all the other ridiculous stuff that has been happening the past two years. This is the best and most truthful comedy I have seen since the great George Carlin.
    Jim

• lhakes12 July 12, 2022 / 8:20 pm

Jim Breuer’s skit about the cold hardeness of the eldery being separated from their loved ones during the covid restrictions could not have been more spot on. And his characterization of the insanity made the crowd roar with laughter and cheers! It struck a cord with people. I will have to check out more.

Thanks for the share, Jim!

6. Kenneth T. July 12, 2022 / 11:20 pm

Jim breuer somebody had to say it

• Kenneth T. July 12, 2022 / 11:21 pm

Oops – sorry didn’t mean to repeat that