TARGET LIST — A Feature Film Coming in 2023
NOW IN POST-PRODUCTION!
Written by MJ Palo and John Reizer
Visit the movie website to learn more:
Please support Target List by making a small donation on GoFundMe!
I do struggle with the hypothesis that the world is flat, John. That is a big shift in gears of thinking!
But this man completely believes that the world is flat and has some good points.
William Boyd Carpenter, author of “One Hundred Proofs That The Earth Is Not A Globe.”
I will list his first five reasons that the world is not a globe:
1) “The aeronaut can see for himself that Earth is a Plane. The appearance presented to him, even at the highest elevation, he has ever attained, is that of a concave surface– this being exactly what is to be expected of a surface that is truly level, since it is the nature of level surfaces to appear to rise to a level with the eye of the observer. This is ocular demonstration is proof that Earth is not a globe.”
2) “Whenever experiments have been tried on the surface of standing water, this surface has always been found to be level. If the Earth were a globe, the surface of all standing water would be convex. This is an experimental proof that Earth is not a globe.”
3) “Surveyors’ operations in the construction of railroads, tunnels, or canals are conducted without the slightest “allowance” being made for “curvature”, although it is taught that his so-called allowance is absolutely necessary! This is a cutting proof that Earth is not a globe.”
4) “There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet–notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth’s “convexity.” It is, therefore, a reasonable proof that Earth is not a globe.”
5) “The lights which are exhibited in lighthouses are seen by navigators at distances at which, according to the scale of the supposed “curvature” given by astronomers, they ought to be many hundreds of feet, in some cases, down below the line of sight! For instance: the light at Cape Hatteras is seen at such a distance (40 miles) that, according to theory, it ought to be nine-hundred feet higher above the level of the sea than it absolutely is, in order to be visible! This is a conclusive proof that there is no “curvature,” on the surface of the sea–“the level of the sea,” –ridiculous though it is to be under the necessity of proving it at all: but it is, nevertheless, a conclusive proof that the Earth is not a globe.”
About five years ago, I set out on a crusade to debunk the flat earth theory. I have concluded that I can not dismiss the theory because there are so many facts that led me to question the size and shape of our planet/platform. I think if one objectively looks at the Earth curve calculations provided by mainstream science, you begin to see inconsistencies between what is published and what is observed.
I am not stating I believe that the Earth is flat. But I do believe something is fishy with the story we have been given. I am still gathering information and research at this point. 🤣